Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she given up on using exercise machines, ie treadmills, rowers, bike? All she seems to do is swing on those wooden bars everyday! šŸ™„ the lady who's doing all of the work for saffron must be exhausted and fed up for multiple reasons.šŸ¤”
I feel sorry for the trainer as it makes her look bad, like literally all her sessions consist of is holding you up while you swing on some bars. I'm sure she does a lot more than that with other clients! That and the fact that Saffron has made zero progress since doing it a million times - she still has to be supported and corrected.

Reactions: 27
Sheā€™s freaking her back n they all still have a bigger bum. Just accept your body lol they acc go gym and stuff
9C3E3332-41FA-4F5A-8EC1-F78F9E204468.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nobody on this earth loves Saffron Barker more than Saffron Barker. She absolutely adores herself. She really, really does my head in.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.