Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody on this earth loves Saffron Barker more than Saffron Barker. She absolutely adores herself. She really, really does my head in.
I actually think the complete opposite lmao I think she absolutely despises herself, she’s desperately insecure and lacks confidence. She loves the facetuned version of herself and the validation she receives from posting photos of somebody who looks nothing like her

Reactions: 28
She literally has no bum
Saffron desperately sucking in and trying to make something out of her pancake bum. All those hours in the gym and she has nothing to show for herself. Clearly she doesn’t overload her muscles enough to make progress and has no clue what she’s doing. She is so out of place with those girls, I still find it disgraceful how she is representing Gymshark.

Reactions: 15
Why does she always show only one side of her face whenever she’s talking to the camera she tilts her head to one side only , when she’s taking photos it’s again to one side it’s like she never looks straight on which I find strange

Reactions: 7
Why does she always show only one side of her face whenever she’s talking to the camera she tilts her head to one side only , when she’s taking photos it’s again to one side it’s like she never looks straight on which I find strange
It's Mariah Carey Syndrome 😂

Reactions: 4
I think we're all in the wrong job if talking to the camera or fone and making YouTube stories buys u a house that size by what 22 years old?!

Reactions: 16
How irresponsible to drive down a dual carriageway with an unsecured parcel. Even admitted that it almost flew off, If that had of caused a crash they would be looking at charges. Typical Barkers, only people that matter are them never mind the people behind who could have a smashed windscreen etc from a flying box. Maybe it’s a small risk but it’s a risk nonetheless, just stupidity.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think we're all in the wrong job if talking to the camera or fone and making YouTube stories buys u a house that size by what 22 years old?!
Honestly it’s crazy how the work she does is so simple and not hard at all as she earns all this money and has so much financial freedom which people would dream of having as it’s one less thing to stress about but at the same time if you think about it yeah she has this huge house she’s building but she’ll be sitting inside that house editing photos of herself everyday of her life to the point she looks unrecognisable. On the outside it looks like she has it all and that she’s so happy but she clearly isn’t.

Reactions: 21
She is so icky when she does the pose with her 'bicep' like she's arnold schwarzenegger 😂 sorry but I get second hand embarrasment from her she's just mega cringy with her poses and her tongue sticking out sends me over the edge.

love Gymshark leggings but I don't get how SHE is associated with them, she only shows her doing 'cali' on insta stories, she does no other fitness content

Reactions: 22
Why gift someone like Saffron who can afford these rather than someone who is ill and has lost their hair and should be the one who gets gifted.
I’ve come to realise over the years, the reason influencers actually have money is because they pay for duck all. New makeup? Gifted. New clothes? Gifted. Holiday away? PR trip. They never pay for things so they will have money 😂

I’ve also seen that Tyler commented on Casey’s reel for the baby reveal, I’m so intrigued as to what actually went down since he still follows the male barkers

• Wow
Reactions: 49
Saffron CANNOT wait for gymshark lunches because they are best...has chicken and veg 😒
All them girls with their cameras filming just gives me the ick.

Reactions: 11
All these brainless and vapid influenzas salaries should be capped at a certain point, said the same in the MeJulie thread too. It's so ridiculous!

Reactions: 14
Didn't saffron say she was going to spend time home after travelling lots so naturally she's off again on a spontaneous trip to Venice for a video?!!
And of course she made casey and Nicole's news about herself, why not caption it with a congratulations or something along those not about how you will be an auntie again??!
Whilst it is factually true not the time 🤔🙄

Reactions: 11
Didn't saffron say she was going to spend time home after travelling lots so naturally she's off again on a spontaneous trip to Venice for a video?!!
And of course she made casey and Nicole's news about herself, why not caption it with a congratulations or something along those not about how you will be an auntie again??!
Whilst it is factually true not the time 🤔🙄
Best part was the grammatical inaccuracy of her five or so words. ‘A Auntie’ looks horrendous, let alone how it sounds! She seriously seems to have not been taught the basic rules of English

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.