Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Luca’s love island interview and he said he was in a relationship for four years, it was on the ropes and he f**ked off to Dubai for a bit …

Reactions: 9
Where’s the big ass saffron lol

Not her saying she drinks 5 litres of water everyday ..... isn’t the normal like 2-3 😂😂😂 5 litres ??!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When Wendy says how Saffron 'Worked hard' for her house.
Hmmm okay come and do a 12 hour shift with me hardly having the time for a break and we shall reassess that comment 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When Wendy says how Saffron 'Worked hard' for her house.
Hmmm okay come and do a 12 hour shift with me hardly having the time for a break and we shall reassess that comment 😂
They talk like she works sooo hard. You should think she was flying out to fight the war not LA

Screenshot_20220602-204752_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay so I've found what I was talking about a few pages back...
For context/anyone who doesn't know

Soph Floyd and Luca Bish dated for 4/5 years
Saffron then dated Luca
Luca is now on Love Island, with his sister Claudia running his insta
Claudia has a management company, and they're Sophie's management
The company - The Blogger Agent - did a collab with Revolution, and brought out a range called "influencer overnight" which obviously had quotes etc from their clients.
So in January Saffron was due to go to LA with Ana, she tested posi for covid and couldn't go. In that vlog, the night before she was due to fly out she mentioned she was going on a date and showed her getting ready. After the date, a few mins later in the vlog, she's showing the collab (screenshots below) and she showed Soph's page as she flicked through... and I believe Luca is laid in the bed next to her as she vlogs it 😖 I wonder if the Blogger Agent only sent her it because she was shagging Luca or if Claudia gave it to Luca to give to Saff to promote. Either way it's bleeping crappy all round, Soph also has a tiktok from Christmas saying she wrote a card to all of his family and left his name off it. It must be so awkward for Sophie because I reckon she had a lovely relationship with his family, and now Claudia is still manager and assume she'll be Luca's when he gets out.... ☹
Lastly, and sorry for writing a novel, I love that Soph isn't all for social media and actually has a day job as well. Saffron could never

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Saffron then dated Luca
The company - The Blogger Agent - did a collab with Revolution, and brought out a range called "influencer overnight" which obviously had quotes etc from their clients.
So in January Saffron was due to go to LA with Ana, she tested posi for covid and couldn't go. In that vlog, the night before she was due to fly out she mentioned she was going on a date and showed her getting ready. After the date, a few mins later in the vlog, she's showing the collab (screenshots below) and she showed Soph's page as she flicked through... and I believe Luca is laid in the bed next to her as she vlogs it 😖 I wonder if the Blogger Agent only sent her it because she was shagging Luca or if Claudia gave it to Luca to give to Saff to promote. Either way it's bleeping crappy all round, Soph also has a tiktok from Christmas saying she wrote a card to all of his family and left his name off it. It must be so awkward for Sophie because I reckon she had a lovely relationship with his family, and now Claudia is still manager and assume she'll be Luca's when he gets out.... ☹
Lastly, and sorry for writing a novel, I love that Soph isn't all for social media and actually has a day job as well. Saffron could never
What’s her day job? She is gorgeous and seems so down to earth!x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Saffron then dated Luca
Add it to Saffron wiki. You summarised it all amazingly

Reactions: 13
What’s her day job? She is gorgeous and seems so down to earth!x
She's a tattoo artist! She's only a couple of years into it I think but at least she has that to fall back on if social media ever goes tits up! She also has 2/3 jewellery collections, has done modelling work for KVD beauty, I believe she used to work for Illamasqua on the make up counter before starting social media as well! World's away from saffron who does contradictory sponsors and 5 minutes on tele every now n again n calls it hard work lol (can you tell I can't stand her?)
Add it to Saffron wiki. You summarised it all amazingly
I aren't sure how to add to the wiki! Hopefully someone else pops it in there, I reckon a few people will come over here for the gossip now Saff n Luca have made the papers so would be good to have it there for people to reference to

Reactions: 10
Ten ten, unreal, can’t even tell you, I can’t even explain, chef’s kiss 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Works hard 😂 would love to see her do a 12 hour shift on your feet all day and being shouted at daily

Reactions: 11
Must be hard work, posting a couple pictures and getting paid thousands of dollars 🙄
Exactly!! Saffron the bimbo must love reading her Tattle thread. Commented recently that she’s never put in a hard day’s graft in her life, only Dazza B has out of the Barker clan so she’s obviously majorly triggered by it and got gold digga Windy to ‘respond’ to it.

If you’re reading this Saffron, you’re still a lazy and self-entitled brat, along with the rest of your siblings and mother. You can preach all you want but my ears will close for the day when you do 💋

Reactions: 28
The fact Saffron liked this comment. I would slap her
.View attachment 1316696
It was a million times easier for Saffron to start a channel cause her ex boyfriend Jake Mitchell already had a channel of his own with a decent amount of subscribers so the second she made her channel she instantly had lots of subscribers and followers cause they all came from his channel. She doesn’t work hard at all and I’d have more respect for her if she admitted that her life and job is so easy.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.