Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear when Tyler did a Q&A on his story he said the truth always comes out or karma or whatever lol he was right

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Even if there wasn’t cheating which I feel there was cause Sophie hasn’t said there wasn’t cheating, it’s still wrong to get with the ex of someone you’ve known years. Her and Sophie clearly weren’t best friends but they still had a friendship and share mutual friends such as Libby. They followed eachother on Instagram and Saffron was liking and commenting on Sophie’s posts even wish her happy birthday and Saffron stopped liking them right after Dubai and it was around then they unfollowed eachother or Sophie removed her and blocked her I don’t know. Sophie has every right to be hurt by Luca and Saffron getting together and Saffron and Luca both are wrong. All the men in Brighton and all the men in the UK and she has to get with Luca. Saffron even had that photo of her and Luca as the wallpaper on her phone so she 100% thought they were going to have a serious relationship and clearly all Luca really wanted was social media fame. He’s a player you can tell he thinks he’s all that and doesn’t care about women’s feelings but cause he’s on Love Island and some people find him attractive they’ll make excuses for his behaviour.
I’m glad all of this drama is finally coming out cause Saffron thinks she can get away with everything. Luca is just as much to blame cause he had no respect for Sophie cause he knew getting with any girl that quick would hurt Sophie but to get with someone she was friends with is disgusting. Sophie has had a lucky escape! it’s sad she had to go through the heartbreak and the hurt but I really hope a lot of good things come her way.

Reactions: 37
I am so glad she's receiving negative press. I've always disliked her, so far up herself she can taste her own tit therefore speaks aload of tit, her voice irritates the hell out of me, especially when she's eating and says "sewwww gooood"

I don't understand why she's classed as an Influencer? What is she trying to Influence people to do? Be a homewrecker. Oh dear.

Reactions: 31
I am so glad she's receiving negative press. I've always disliked her, so far up herself she can taste her own tit therefore speaks aload of tit, her voice irritates the hell out of me, especially when she's eating and says "sewwww gooood"

I don't understand why she's classed as an Influencer? What is she trying to Influence people to do? Be a homewrecker. Oh dear.
You missed out the irritating way she chews and circles her big female Daz version gob around at 360 degrees, gross 🙃😂

Reactions: 12
Just feel like she’s living with the fairies this girl. Jetting off everyday for a “much needed break” like hun are u home long enough to run the dishwasher?¿ My bad she probs doesn’t know how to. Anyhow she’s so unrelatable now I don’t bother watching her throwing her lavish lifestyle in everyone’s face.

Reactions: 20
Did anyone else catch on love island during never have I ever when luca went to drink after “never have I ever had sex with someone in a relationship” but stopped himself 🤔

attached a vid of it

Reactions: 50
How do we create a wiki page for Saffron including
- words she can't pronounce
- How Jake made her career
- Luca/Tyler saga

Reactions: 15
he’s literally nothing special he looks like woody from toy story i can’t take him seriously, or saffron either to be honest she is honestly just so dumb
How do we create a wiki page for Saffron including
- words she can't pronounce
- How Jake made her career
- Luca/Tyler saga
also the train incident (which happened twice)

and the time she posted a video crying over her friend who passed away from cancer and is then wrote a tweet saying she’s never met anyone with cancer. The mother of the “friend” who passed away from cancer claims saffron used her cancer battle for attention

Reactions: 17
Just feel like she’s living with the fairies this girl. Jetting off everyday for a “much needed break” like hun are u home long enough to run the dishwasher?¿ My bad she probs doesn’t know how to. Anyhow she’s so unrelatable now I don’t bother watching her throwing her lavish lifestyle in everyone’s face.
she’s been telling her mum she’s been feeling so “sad” whilst her house is being built, whilst she doesn’t stop going on holidays, her suitcase is filled with designer, her back account is filled, 1st world problems.

Reactions: 18
she’s been telling her mum she’s been feeling so “sad” whilst her house is being built, whilst she doesn’t stop going on holidays, her suitcase is filled with designer, her back account is filled, 1st world problems.
Goes to show money isn’t everything and she isn’t as happy as she makes it look

Reactions: 8
She just can't stop lying out of her ass. The pupils dont dilate like that from only alcohol?
1655111444883.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait doesn't someone else edit her videos?
Yes, and I remember in her IG story she said she forgot there was a video up on her channel :) Sounds like she doesnt approve them either before it is uploaded. She is full of bullshit

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.