Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The card roulette challenge is really confusing as there was four of them and only 3 credit cards..

Saffron did seem to enjoy herself in the LA vlogs with milly. I can’t imagine her having that much fun with her bestie ana in LA

Reactions: 17
How is she actually affording to live and build a house right now? Her vlogs are deader then dead .. her personality’s even deader… I’m suprised she even has a YouTube channel still & she doesn’t seem the least bit interested in this home she’s been building

Reactions: 30
I’m confused why people are saying she’s smoking 🍃.. her eyes and actions tell me she went to a party with Charlie white that night

Her careers going of the rails and I’m here for it

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
How is she actually affording to live and build a house right now? Her vlogs are deader then dead .. her personality’s even deader… I’m suprised she even has a YouTube channel still & she doesn’t seem the least bit interested in this home she’s been building
i think her vlogs are quite good tbf, especially compared to ana. I love seeing her vlogs on holiday and seeing the progress of her house is just so interesting to me. So much more interesting than anas 'week in her life' vlogs where she doesn't even do anything

Reactions: 7
I think Milly brings out a better side to Saffron, I actually do like their friendship

Reactions: 13
i think her vlogs are quite good tbf, especially compared to ana. I love seeing her vlogs on holiday and seeing the progress of her house is just so interesting to me. So much more interesting than anas 'week in her life' vlogs where she doesn't even do anything
It’s rare she posts about her house, she apologised about it a couple of weeks ago saying she hadn’t actually been to see it in weeks, her vlogs use to be miles better, I don’t like Ana either shes forever tried to be someone she’s not.. I often wonder how they don’t clash

Reactions: 3
Saffron did seem to enjoy herself in the LA vlogs with milly. I can’t imagine her having that much fun with her bestie ana in LA
Tbh I think Saffron should move to LA. She fits right in with her vapid, dumb, gym obsessed self

Reactions: 30
I find it hilarious that our “ love island obsessed” “ can’t miss an episode” babe doesn’t seem to have watched a single episode this year 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.