Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I be real for a minute

The only reason I believe in life after death is that there must be a place for people who have had everything handed to them on plate go to suffer. Because wtf. LA then Venice then Paris??? In less than 2 bleeping months?????

I think this has been in my head for 2 days after taking to a junior nurse with a family and finding out how tit everything is. Not just for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1250202
Saffrons real face taken from a video vs the edited version she puts on her grid.
Shes added more eyelashes, made her hair fuller, added more highlight to her cheek and pulled her cheeks in to appear slimmer, and probably made her lips slightly bigger although it’s hard to tell as she’s smiling in the video. I’m sick to death of these “influencers”.
Her facetune is so obvious tho, is she not embarassed

Reactions: 12
She out here copying molly Mae I’m pretty sure molly m’as went to the exact same cafe had the exact same hot chocolate and filmed her pouring it into cup with that song

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear someone on here said she isn't no.1 on that foot fetish website? Why is so so obsessed with telling people about it

Reactions: 12
How many times does she want to say the word 'chic' in her stories ?!!? 🤔
I can't believe they were walking barefoot outside on public pavements to me that is just disgusting who knows what could have been on the floor 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She just loves the sound of her own voice and the look of her own face a little too much
Gross lol

Reactions: 6
Sorry this isn’t about Saffron but I don’t know if Sophie has her own page! She posted this on her story the other day and I NEED to know where the set it from. Does anyone have any idea?
I think it's one of the new boux avenue ones

Well saffron it’s you with the big ego. Spotlight always has to be on you and if you don’t get you’re own way you throw a strop. Hence why you can’t keep a relationship because you’re too high maintenance, the guy will be getting a lucky escape. His sheets will stay clean from your tan, no extensions, eyelashes or nails will be found in his bed. Lastly your ego won’t make the bed some kind lass will get his heart.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
why is she walking like that in that b&w video of her on her story??? it’s so cringe 😭😭🤣

Reactions: 5
Her stories atm are screaming that Luca ended it with her, but she looks wants to look better of for it.

In the Venice vlog too, she kept going on about attention boys were giving her.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.