Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I cannot wait for her to run the marathon, because it will give us something to talk about because Jesus Christ this thread is as dry as the Sahara desert.

DO SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL SAFFRON FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her face turning pisses me off SO much. Honestly she's going to get a crick in her neck the way she turns her head halfway round her bloody body. She's so self conscious of her actual face.
i know like are you a pigeon your next is always twisting 🤣

I wonder if saffron is jealous that joe still gets to be involved in strictly every year 🤔 she mentions it wherever she can, her party dress resembled a strictly theme and possibly filmed another dancing with a partner based show if we're right about that?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if saffron is jealous that joe still gets to be involved in strictly every year 🤔 she mentions it wherever she can, her party dress resembled a strictly theme and possibly filmed another dancing with a partner based show if we're right about that?
She embarrassed herself on there, especially when she started acting like Veruca Salt and crying when she got voted off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this isn’t a Nicole thread, but Saffron is the closest person to her seen as though Nicole doesn’t have one. I did used to like her but since she’s got engaged she’s getting more like Saffron such a self entitled muppet. I know she’s happy she’s engaged but it’s boring when it’s constantly like let me get me ring in this photo incase you didn’t know I was engaged even though there’s millions of other posts to suggest that I am. She’s becoming more of a show off look at me with my Louis Vuitton bag she’s becoming stuck up too. I don’t know if it’s just me but I’ve gone off the lass..

Reactions: 13
Anyone noticed she changed her just giving target to £10k instead of £20k and she’s still only raised just over £800 even with the gym shark 5k run yesterday. Still a bit out of reach for you hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I remember a few threads back there was a discussion on her height. Well I follow this fitness influencer called Jessica and she went to saffron’s gymshark 5k run the other day , Jess has always stated that she is 5’3 .. here’s a picture with her and saffron ( who claims she’s 5’2) so this just proves everyone’s point who said she was lying about her height I know it’s only an inch off but still . She also did tweet that she was 5’3 years ago ( see pic for evidence ) and in her YouTube video with her parents she answered a question about her lying about her height and her mum said she was 5’3 . so she’s definitely lying so she can seem smaller . Time stamp for the YouTube vid ( 8:03)
1334E611-57DA-49A6-95DC-D64AE3EC271E.jpeg

6E72361E-66D2-4FB1-8158-0ED75C2B3725.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I remember a few threads back there was a discussion on her height. Well I follow this fitness influencer called Jessica and she went to saffron’s gymshark 5k run the other day , Jess has always stated that she is 5’3 .. here’s a picture with her and saffron ( who claims she’s 5’2) so this just proves everyone’s point who said she was lying about her height I know it’s only an inch off but still . She also did tweet that she was 5’3 years ago ( see pic for evidence ) and in her YouTube video with her parents she answered a question about her lying about her height and her mum said she was 5’3 . so she’s definitely lying so she can seem smaller . Time stamp for the YouTube vid ( 8:03)
In that vid it seems like her mum says 5ft3 cause that’s the truth but quickly retracts because saffron tells everyone she’s 5ft2.
Side note - I find this tit weird cause imo there’s not really much difference between someone that’s 5ft3 and someone that’s 5ft2 like she’s honestly really weird to lie about that

Reactions: 19
In that vid it seems like her mum says 5ft3 cause that’s the truth but quickly retracts because saffron tells everyone she’s 5ft2.
Side note - I find this tit weird cause imo there’s not really much difference between someone that’s 5ft3 and someone that’s 5ft2 like she’s honestly really weird to lie about that
I think that’s a good reflection of how tragic her obsession with her size is, she’ll fight endlessly to be seen as even one poxy inch shorter, when it really means nothing, just because she has such an unhealthy view on needing to be seen as small

Reactions: 12
I think she’s doing a tik tok restaurant thing in London with Jed by the looks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.