Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is slightly off topic? Idk, but Saffron's ex, Jake is back on YouTube and he's releasing podcasts. He has over a million subs, but the videos comment section is dead.

Reactions: 2
I honestly think deep down Saffron is not a happy person. On the corfu vlogs it was obvious she doesn't just relax and enjoy herself. It was actually embarssing all she was concerned about was a tan when she doesnt tan 🤣 and all you could see when Casey and Jed had the camera up was her posing in the background taking photos. I think her and Tyler are a weird match he always seems annoyed and did anyone see that part when he got his own lunch then wanted to share which is annoying tbh if your hungry and it was for yourself Haha.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I honestly think deep down Saffron is not a happy person. On the corfu vlogs it was obvious she doesn't just relax and enjoy herself. It was actually embarssing all she was concerned about was a tan when she doesnt tan 🤣 and all you could see when Casey and Jed had the camera up was her posing in the background taking photos. I think her and Tyler are a weird match he always seems annoyed and did anyone see that part when he got his own lunch then wanted to share which is annoying tbh if your hungry and it was for yourself Haha.
yeah and getting up to go gym on holiday cause so she’s pumped for the day like wtf chilllll

Reactions: 12
Seems like Tyler is exactly the same as her with the amount of photos of himself he posts on Instagram

Reactions: 12
Saffron and tyler just dont seem close at all, im sure theyve only been together a year wheres the spark/connection it seems like there already bored of eachother lol

Reactions: 28
I love how for Jeds birthday he hasn’t made a massive fuss like maybe he had a party idk but he’s had dinner w his family n girlfriend n he seems like such a child guy who genuinely appreciates stuff. Sometimes he comes across stuck up but compared to saffron he’s a saint

Also can we talk about Jed has been on a weight loss journey in a shorter amount of time than saffron and has significantly changed like if u look on his Instagram during lockdown he said he gained weight and he’s smashed it. Whereas saffron is going on like year 3 of tryna be fit lol give him the GS athlete thing mate cause she’s clearly doing something wrong her body hasn’t changed one bit. There’s no progress imo she looks the exact same. Something isn’t adding up

Reactions: 23
What the duck is this form
Pls how is she a gymshark athlete
never commented on here but this just drove me to the edge!! why on EARTH did they invest in her as an athlete when she can’t even do a simple hip thrust, infuriating when there’s so many fitness influencers that actually know what they’re doing and can put out informative content 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I love how for Jeds birthday he hasn’t made a massive fuss like maybe he had a party idk but he’s had dinner w his family n girlfriend n he seems like such a child guy who genuinely appreciates stuff. Sometimes he comes across stuck up but compared to saffron he’s a saint

Also can we talk about Jed has been on a weight loss journey in a shorter amount of time than saffron and has significantly changed like if u look on his Instagram during lockdown he said he gained weight and he’s smashed it. Whereas saffron is going on like year 3 of tryna be fit lol give him the GS athlete thing mate cause she’s clearly doing something wrong her body hasn’t changed one bit. There’s no progress imo she looks the exact same. Something isn’t adding up
Honestly, I never understand how someone as sweet and decent as Jed has managed to come out of the Barker family. He is the only one I'd want to spend any time with. He's seems nice and sweet and fun. And cute as heck. Compared to the rest of them. It makes no sense.

Reactions: 21
Seriously, what 21 year old dresses like this? It screams 40 year old wife who is waiting for her 80 year old husband to die so she can steal the inheritance away from his kids from the first marriage.
Girl BREATHE, you photoshop yourself slimmer afterwards anyway 😂 seriously, does she think this makes her look skinny because whenever people suck in sooo vigorously (not talking about the common sucking-it-in-for-a-photo I know everyoen does it) it just makes them look ridiculous and larger on top imo

Also she not only dresses but poses kinda like a cougar as well lol

Reactions: 4
They’ll all fit in well when they hit up Dubai! It’s just their vibe, materialistic, Fake and everyone looks the same. They’re all so old looking they’ll just look like desperate cougars on the prowl.

Reactions: 14
What the duck is this form
Pls how is she a gymshark athlete
Not to mention she's been working out for years but still isn't using a proper barbell and plates. The weights she's using a no where near heavy enough to build any muscle, no wonder she looks exactly the same!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.