Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30386D6D-F27E-4FC6-A692-30FE2B7DDE8D.jpeg
Tyler is tiny compared to her and Casey even Darren. He definitely is the height he says he is.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else feel like saffron begs for the kids attention? They so naturally gravitate towards Tyler and Saffron has to ask for a hug, ask if they love her etc

Reactions: 50
Beans are a carb source just putting that out there.
But that meal doesn't look like a full meal...It doesn't hurt to eat some bread or something with healthy carbs. Beans is seen as a protein source, thats prob why she is eating it. Trying to think from Saffrons view here, like overall when I see like Jeds vlog she doesn't seem to eat alot.

Reactions: 3
She’s begging for the idea that she’s motherly n wants people to ask when her n Tyler are having kids. I’m ngl I don’t see kids in saffron’s future ever. She doesn’t seem like she’d be able to think of anyone but herself

Reactions: 25
Apparently the new iPhone is sold out for 6 weeks. Oh the agony of not organising yourself to preorder a new phone 🙄.....just wait until she is suddenly gifted a free one over the weekend......so predictable

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Ummm the Apple store ... View attachment 812003
This is just simply begging for a freebie. What the hell! It’s not as if she’s short of money?!
I still use an iPhone 6 … & quite content with it tbh! a phone is a phone is it not.. I don’t get it. It’s completely ‘keeping up with the Jones’s’ with her. She has quite a young audience & you just know that these 12 year olds will be begging for a phone like saffs because they want to be just like her. It’s so sad

I’m really shocked that her thread is as quiet as others when she’s just as problematic & everything wrong with today. The photoshopping, editing, pretending she eats one banana a day (or whatever) free pr mail, gifted stuff, nice fancy cars, high end makeup & jewellery. I know she will probably read this thread & think we’re all just jealous of her lifestyle; who wouldn’t be? But she’s legit been handed it all on a plate & nothing is ever enough for her. She wants more & more.. brags about everything she has & I just feel horrible for these young girls who want to be her…

• Heart
Reactions: 28
for someone who has a lot of money she should invest in a stylist because one thing she doesn’t have is style , all that money just to look like Vicky pollard , what a shame

Reactions: 11
for someone who has a lot of money she should invest in a stylist because one thing she doesn’t have is style , all that money just to look like Vicky pollard , what a shame
OH MY GOD! I SO CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT! I AINT EVEN EVER NOT DUN NUFFIN OR NUFFIN. AND IT WASNT EVEN ME IT WAS SARAH CAMPBELL WHO GOT FINGERED ROUND THE BACK OF THE BIKE SHEDS BY JAKE MITCHELL. I JUST GIVE HIM HANDJOBS IN THE AISLES OF WILKOS WHILE SHOVING PICK N MIX IN MY BRA. SO SHUT UP! AND YOU IS JUST WELL JEL OF MY SUPER TALL BOYFRIEND TYLER DIXON WHO IS WELL FIT AND FINKS I AM LIKE THE BESTEST PERSON AT EVERYFINK EVER. AND HE LOVES ME AND FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE COS WE IS LIKE WELL IN LOVE ALL THE TIME!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those are the ugliest nails i have ever seen 😂 who said french tips with RED was a nice look hahaha. It makes her fingers look really big as well.
And also she dresses like a 30year old cougar. With those sunglasses
Wendy looks good here 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wendy looks good here 💀

Seriously, what 21 year old dresses like this? It screams 40 year old wife who is waiting for her 80 year old husband to die so she can steal the inheritance away from his kids from the first marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.