Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spends £16k on a watch yet Windy and her best friend in the whole wide worlds fave food is avocado and poached eggs but she’s getting a bowl of porridge.

Nice Saffron. You keep flashing that cash.

Reactions: 6
I made my dad CRY surprising him with his DREAM watch!!!
  • Guess whos coming round to Saffrons house this morning for breakfast? Of course Windy
  • She says her mum fav meal is avocado and poached egg, but Saffron can't do that. So shes making porridge lol
  • Saffron "change up from protein powder" -- what? actually food?
  • Talking about working out, showing us shes working out (and filming people without their permission" -- this isn't a personality trait
  • "I am gutted I didn't charge my Apple watch......I hate working out with it...if I can't see the number it feels like I haven't done anything"
  • She charges it and now must add number so is itching to go on a walk
  • Porridge with fruit and peanut butter (stupid 👌 thing)
  • She goes shopping because "I hate wasting food that why I invite my family over" -- yeahh ok
  • "I've been freezing things, even my crumpets have been freezing" --- you mean "I even froze my crumpets"
  • "My bOyFriend tells me I belong in Shreks swamp" because her car is soo messy, plus she had to flex she has a bf
  • **BURP** to show shes just like youuuuu
  • Shes changing up her car
  • HER 1 PERSON SHOPPING CAME UP TO £150!!!! No wonder shes wasting so much food!
  • She bought a toothbrush for £40 but that still means £110 on food for 1 person
  • She had a moan that the lady at the Tesco till didn't ask for her club card because "I would have saved like £30-£40" LOOOOOL is she on drugs? You know how many points you need for that -- but Windy is an ambassador for Tesco so I guess thats why she plugged them (which she revealed herself)
  • "I love giving rather than receiving" --- then gift your subscribers
  • She bought her Dad a £16k Rolex but didn't want to filmed crying -- its ok for men to cry
  • Whats the point of moving out if every video is with her family lol

• Next day: Shes getting laser hair removal and spoke a good 2 minutes on it
  • Showed all the messages her Dad sent about the watch and GOOD SPOT who ever saw the ibiza chat
  • "Farfetch is my favourite top, I wish they would sponsor me" then basically begged for a sponsorship like she cannot afford their tit already
  • She bought the Marine Serre top, but couldn't remember if she got the long or short sleeve and was like "oh well"
  • "I wanna get cute photos...I honestly don't even take Instagram pics...I honestly don't enjoy doing because I feel self-conscious" ---- and the fact you don't look like any of your photos
  • She bought heels from Zara but forgot she had --- imagine having that much money you forget your orders
  • "They have a short little heel so my boyfriend will be happy" --- shade looooooooooool
  • "I think we are going on a date on Friday, but I haven't actually told him. I want to surprise him" --- control him
  • She bought the heels in burnt orange and baby pink and said "bright colours are coming back in" --- yes because its Spring lol
  • `"I will link all the stuff from Zara" ----- nothing was linked lol
  • She also bought another pair on linen trousers, but this time in XS because "the small came up a bit big, but I put them in the tumble dryer and they shrunk" ------- or small was your actually size

• Next day: At her mums so she can take her photos ----- again ---- WHY MOVE OUT?
  • She is gobsmacked by giant crumpets like she will finish it but its "the best thing ever"👌
  • Her mum has such unhealthy eating habits "this morning I didn't fancy toast so I just had a couple spoonfuls of peanut butter"
  • More buying clothes but instore Zara

• Wow
Reactions: 19
How much times does she have to mention that she’s “actually an XS” .. it’s like she’s trying to convince herself , because no one looks at her and thinks “ oh that saffron she’s an Xsmall “ and I’m pretty sure Xsmall is a size 6 / 24 inch waist? I’m sure saffron is literally larger than that

Reactions: 21
  • Guess whos coming round to Saffrons house this morning for breakfast? Of course Windy
  • She says her mum fav meal is avocado and poached egg, but Saffron can't do that. So shes making porridge lol
  • Talking about working out, showing us shes working out (and filming people without their permission" -- this isn't a personality trait
  • "I am gutted I didn't charge my Apple watch......I hate working out with it...if I can't see the number it feels like I haven't done anything"
  • She goes shopping because "I hate wasting food that why I invite my family over" -- yeahh ok
  • "I've been freezing things, even my crumpets have been freezing" --- you mean "I even froze my crumpets"
  • "My bOyFriend tells me I belong in Shreks swamp" because her car is soo messy, plus she had to flex she has a bf
  • HER 1 PERSON SHOPPING CAME UP TO £150!!!! No wonder shes wasting so much food!
  • She bought a toothbrush for £40 but that still means £110 on food for 1 person
  • She had a moan that the lady at the Tesco till didn't ask for her club card because "I would have saved like £30-£40" LOOOOOL is she on drugs? You know how many points you need for that -- but Windy is an ambassador for Tesco so I guess thats why she plugged them (which she revealed herself)
  • She bought her Dad a £16k Rolex but didn't want to filmed crying -- its ok for men to cry

• Showed all the messages her Dad sent about the watch and GOOD SPOT who ever saw the ibiza chat
  • "Farfetch is my favourite top, I wish they would sponsor me" then basically begged for a sponsorship like she cannot afford their tit already
  • She bought the Marine Serre top, but couldn't remember if she got the long or short sleeve and was like "oh well"
  • "I wanna get cute photos...I honestly don't even take Instagram pics...I honestly don't enjoy doing because I feel self-conscious" ---- and the fact you don't look like any of your photos
  • She bought heels from Zara but forgot she had --- imagine having that much money you forget your orders
  • "They have a short little heel so my boyfriend will be happy" --- shade looooooooooool
  • "I think we are going on a date on Friday, but I haven't actually told him. I want to surprise him" --- control him
  • She bought the heels in burnt orange and baby pink and said "bright colours are coming back in" --- yes because its Spring lol
  • She also bought another pair on linen trousers, but this time in XS because "the small came up a bit big, but I put them in the tumble dryer and they shrunk" ------- or small was your actually size

• Next day: At her mums so she can take her photos ----- again ---- WHY MOVE OUT?
  • She is gobsmacked by giant crumpets like she will finish it but its "the best thing ever"👌
  • Her mum has such unhealthy eating habits "this morning I didn't fancy toast so I just had a couple spoonfuls of peanut butter"
Why would anyone spend £40 on a toothbrush?? And doesn't like wasting food but spends £110 on a shop for 2 people.
Something isn't right if she physically can't go without her watch for day then instantly wants to get the steps in when it's charged after working out.
Is she not embarrassed that Wendy is with her everyday, then saffron tags along with the rest of the family constantly? She shouldn't have bothered moving out because she needs Wendy to do everything for her practically holding her hand

Reactions: 8
Why would anyone spend £40 on a toothbrush?? And doesn't like wasting food but spends £110 on a shop for 2 people.
Something isn't right if she physically can't go without her watch for day then instantly wants to get the steps in when it's charged after working out.
Is she not embarrassed that Wendy is with her everyday, then saffron tags along with the rest of the family constantly? She shouldn't have bothered moving out because she needs Wendy to do everything for her practically holding her hand
Don't get why she brought one online but couldn't wait for it to be delivered so brought that £40 one too?!

Reactions: 7
How much times does she have to mention that she’s “actually an XS” .. it’s like she’s trying to convince herself , because no one looks at her and thinks “ oh that saffron she’s an Xsmall “ and I’m pretty sure Xsmall is a size 6 / 24 inch waist? I’m sure saffron is literally larger than that
Shes not a size 6. I'm a size 2/4, my sister is a size 6.. and no way near Saffrons size

Also watch the vlog. She hide behind boxes or vlogs from odd angles not to see her real shape

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

She’s getting a new car?!!!!!!! I love cars so I hope she gets a nice one, her range was top top spec so I wonder what her upgrade will be. I would suggest a G wagon but Tyler just bought one

Reactions: 2
She’s getting a new car?!!!!!!! I love cars so I hope she gets a nice one, her range was top top spec so I wonder what her upgrade will be. I would suggest a G wagon but Tyler just bought one
No. Not a new car. She making a change.. think she's going to wrap it.

Also this comment 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210509-195417_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she not “actually honestly” get neck ache from having her head to the side so much?

Reactions: 10
I guess her mum got rid of the very expensive sofa that she hinted at Saffron to get her for months 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Who's the little girl Saff is holding at Wendy/Darren's house?
Her niece, Harlow. I thought it was funny how insistent she was that she say it’s from ‘Saffy’ in case Darren dared to think someone else bought it for him.
Does she not “actually honestly” get neck ache from having her head to the side so much?
I’ve said this before too - it genuinely hurts my eyes watching it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.