Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she meant “Tyler isn’t even all that, sorry” 😂 as in he’s not that good looking
Yh ahaha idk why people act like one comma changes the whole content of the sentence but thanks aha. I meant like he’s not even that good looking imo I thought she’d have a different type. He looks like a child

Reactions: 4
I
It doesn't really matter though. They're the rules whether they're 'fair' or not. I've had a tit year, as have many others, doesn't mean we're gonna go round hugging everyone and kissing them, because we are still in a pandemic. And whilst these 2 idiots may be okay, other people they come into contact with may not be okay. It's just pure selfish to break the rules in such an obvious way, and Saffron and her boyf have been breaking the rules all throughout lockdown. Just because people aren't social distancing when you see them, doesn't mean they shouldn't be and give a free pass to everyone else to do as they please
i do agree but sick of people shaming people for normal human interaction. The vulnerable have pretty much all had their second vaccines now. A quick hug isn't going to make much of a difference., the rates are so very minimal (not saying this is the case with saffron, and as i said before i agree she hasn't been following the rules all the way through when it was even more important but i was referring to this meeting recently)

Its time to get back to normal and stop viewing people as walking germs. Its not healthy. There were 3000 cases last week compared to nearly 60,000 in one week in January. 107,000 active cases which is 0.00016% of our total population only 13 people died last week. Huge huge improvements.
Just put it in perspective before you slate someone for hugging a friend or loved one and switch off the scaremongering news.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I

i do agree but sick of people shaming people for normal human interaction. The vulnerable have pretty much all had their second vaccines now. A quick hug isn't going to make much of a difference., the rates are so very minimal (not saying this is the case with saffron, and as i said before i agree she hasn't been following the rules all the way through when it was even more important but i was referring to this meeting recently)

Its time to get back to normal and stop viewing people as walking germs. Its not healthy. There were 3000 cases last week compared to nearly 60,000 in one week in January. 107,000 active cases which is 0.00016% of our total population only 13 people died last week. Huge huge improvements.
Just put it in perspective before you slate someone for hugging a friend or loved one and switch off the scaremongering news.
i completely agree with you. saffron or any other influencers aren't doing anything wrong by meeting their family or friends, or going to the pub or even travelling to different parts of the country, the rate of cases is so low now and ITS ALLOWED. if you drive or walk past any pub absolutely no one is social distancing. if people wanna hug and kiss their families/partners who they haven't seen in ages then let them

the pandemic has been dreadful and upsetting, i am not dismissing that or anyone or has lost a loved one from covid, but society cannot function in lockdown and being fearful forever. people are way too picky and overly criticising influencers for doing what almost every other young person in the UK is doing right now.

Reactions: 9
i don’t really care about people hugging their family or partners, it’s been a horrible year and I agree do need to start feeling more normal but I am a little bit sick of seeing people all over their friends etc on social media. Like some bending of the rules is understandable for people’s mental well-being but i personally don’t think posting it all over social media is particularly necessary. Especially for influencers as it is breaking government guidance and they have young impressionable audiences who won’t be able to weigh up the risks vs benefits of bending the rules as well as an adult would be able to.

Reactions: 13
Can someone please explain why it’s thought that saffron has body dysmorphia? What does she do that points to that, I gathered shes just super insecure

Can someone please explain why it’s thought that saffron has body dysmorphia? What does she do that points to that, I gathered shes just super insecure
I can’t be 100 percent but from what I’ve gathered she seems to edit her photos but to an extreme amount to where it’s almost completely different in shape. Also she has a hyper fixation on exercising and people have pointed out her tiny portions in videos. On top of this she has emphasised that need do be certain sizes when It can be seen this can’t be her actual size

Reactions: 8
I’m not a doctor so I can’t obviously diagnose her but the way she behaves and the things she says sounds like a bad case of body dysmorphia. She’s not a terrible person for possibly having body dysmorphia its a mental illness nobody asks for but it’s just not a good thing for her to be an influencer it’s almost dangerous for people to be looking up to her and copying her. We all get insecure some people more than others but the difference is Saffron seems to see herself different to how others see her and she seems to have a problem with every part of her body. She is super insecure. She’s had a nose job which fair enough that’s her choice but that clearly hasn’t been enough for her because she is still very unhappy with how she looks in other ways which has her editing her face and body to the extreme sometimes were she is unrecognisable. She’s obsessed with how she looks she is always pointing her leg out in photos to get the angle she wants because she wants her legs to look slimmer so to constantly have that on your mind that you need to point your leg out that’s just not healthy to be thinking like that. There’s being insecure and then there’s whatever she is going through. She is human so she is allowed to be insecure but it’s very obvious these insecurities are taking over her life in many ways and it’s worrying not only for the young people watching her who want to be like her but also it’s not good for Saffron to spend every waking minute thinking about how she looks and sitting in her house editing herself when she’ll never look that way. I have my insecurities but if I was acting the way she does or editing myself like that and couldn’t see I had a problem then I’d hope someone who cares about me would say something to me but her family don’t say anything and instead they like these photos of her and comment on them and yeah you could say well they’re being nice but really it’s just wrong how any mother and father can stand by and see what their daughter is doing to herself and not even think of talking to her about it. I know people can say there’s a chance they’ve spoke to her about it but the fact she’s still doing it and we know what Wendy can be like so it’s no surprise poor Saffron is obsessed with her appearance and extremely insecure. She’s not the only influencer to be doing this to her photos so the fact it’s been normalised is not a good thing. They’re the same people who preach to love yourself when they are hypocrites who shouldn’t have the platform they do.

Reactions: 8
Why does she need to use filter even when she’s posting a video at the gym 🥴

also I find it extremely ridiculous that she feels the need to put the time widget on her gym stories every time
Look at me with my LV bag in the gym 🙄!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Loool she said she vlogged when Tyler came down and had a picnic. Yeah I’m sure he drove 6 hours to have a picnic and went straight back home 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Loool she said she vlogged when Tyler came down and had a picnic. Yeah I’m sure he drove 6 hours to have a picnic and went straight back home 🥴
I can't be the only one that's fed up of saffron filming all these videos, stories etc almost insinuating that viewers aren't brainy enough to work out her lies.

Reactions: 11
This is probs a personal petty issue but I find it weird saffron n Jed both found relationships during the pandemic at the same sorta time w people that live very far from them

Why is she always shouting

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So Tyler came down Sunday then back home.. and again today only 2 days later.. doubt that very much. Why does she keep lying 😂.. here I am still can't go back to work yet.

Reactions: 25
Off topic but how pretty is her sis in law - why are all of the barkers punching so high 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.