Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird how Tyler is all of a sudden active again on social media. He seems to only post about saffron. Can tell his only with her for a bit of followers and clout.

Reactions: 16
His recent caption doesn’t even make sense. If he’d really been on that log flume at Thorpe park he wouldn’t be stood there bone dry as I’m sure anyone whose been to Thorpe park could tell you lol🤣

Reactions: 10
does no one else think it’s weird how Tyler lies for saffron like unprovoked he’s a liar as well my bf wouldn’t let me lie about small things like that for no reason unless it’s life or death I don’t see why Tyler would like. Saffron isn’t all that n a bag of protein snacks ygm it’s so weird how he can easily lie n help her manipulate her followers

Reactions: 12
does no one else think it’s weird how Tyler lies for saffron like unprovoked he’s a liar as well my bf wouldn’t let me lie about small things like that for no reason unless it’s life or death I don’t see why Tyler would like. Saffron isn’t all that n a bag of protein snacks ygm it’s so weird how he can easily lie n help her manipulate her followers
guess they really found each other then

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Saffrons new vlog is called reunited with boyfriend and double date! 😡 When will she stop lying to every viewer and subscriber??

Reactions: 19
I swear you’re still meant to keep a 2m distance from people outside your household/bubble so I’d love to know why she’s cuddling up with Harlow in her latest vid

Reactions: 22
I swear you’re still meant to keep a 2m distance from people outside your household/bubble so I’d love to know why she’s cuddling up with Harlow in her latest vid
Them going to Thorpe park was a mixture of 3 households ..?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Its the constant talk of working out for me every single video she uploads, most her instagram posts i can only imagine how unbearable it is for girls who follow her who suffer with eating disorders or are even just abit insecure, does that not cross her mind at all

Reactions: 9
Saffron raving on about how people were telling her she was glowing and looking gorgeous at the gym in this set (gym shark ad ofc)

but am I the only one who thinks it looks sooo unflattering and looks like something straight off from primark?

Screenshot 2021-04-21 at 18.01.11.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Saffron raving on about how people were telling her she was glowing and looking gorgeous at the gym in this set (gym shark ad ofc)

but am I the only one who thinks it looks sooo unflattering and looks like something straight off from primark?

View attachment 539900
I'm not a big fan of the camel toe look tbh.

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that got annoyed when she was on about the recycling men ( saying how annoying her “ recycling men are ” ) like saffron they will only take what is in your bin not what you put by your bin that’s how it works love
She really doesn’t know anything

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also why no one is mentions how fake was the moment when she “met” Tyler in the video allegedly after “months”

the deception in their voices!! It was incredibly poorly staged

Reactions: 21
Am I the only one that got annoyed when she was on about the recycling men ( saying how annoying her “ recycling men are ” ) like saffron they will only take what is in your bin not what you put by your bin that’s how it works love
She really doesn’t know anything
Omg literally came to say this! The asshole that’s what the refuse/recycling centres/skip/tip/dump whatever you call it is for!
Never have I said it before but when she said that she sounded like and entitled little witch

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.