Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes
Suddenly Tyler appears 😂

makes sense
Honestly she’s so thick
She thinks we’re all dumb like her

Reactions: 12
How is she breaking the rules in the pic? I know she has before and he has probs been staying but i can't see what is wrong with the pic posted
Tyler isn’t staying local and when meeting up outside you’re not supposed to be getting within two metres of anyone outside your household or support bubble.

Reactions: 6
Tyler isn’t staying local and when meeting up outside you’re not supposed to be getting within two metres of anyone outside your household or support bubble.
Oh I didn't see them hugging fair enough. Hardly anyone is socially distancing when they see family and friends though especially in pubs and cafe gardens. Whilst I don't think they kept it as a hug but if they did its hardly that much of a risk and they are a young couple so I don't really blame them this year has been terrible for people in relationships that don't live together

Reactions: 7
Oh I didn't see them hugging fair enough. Hardly anyone is socially distancing when they see family and friends though especially in pubs and cafe gardens. Whilst I don't think they kept it as a hug but if they did its hardly that much of a risk and they are a young couple so I don't really blame them this year has been terrible for people in relationships that don't live together
She saw him throughout lockdown ...

Reactions: 5
But this is it. Because she is an influencer she has hidden it. Absolutely anyone in the right mind knows she has not just seen her bf today for the first time in I don’t know how long. Just embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
I'm watching her youtube video, tell me why she pronounced "Florally" as "Florry"

Reactions: 3
In her new video on the first outfit when she was explaining that she liked the shoes did you see Wendy in the background say to Darren “no!”the second saff said she likes the shoes. You can tell Wendy wants saffron to be her twin it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 1
It doesn't really matter though. They're the rules whether they're 'fair' or not. I've had a tit year, as have many others, doesn't mean we're gonna go round hugging everyone and kissing them, because we are still in a pandemic. And whilst these 2 idiots may be okay, other people they come into contact with may not be okay. It's just pure selfish to break the rules in such an obvious way, and Saffron and her boyf have been breaking the rules all throughout lockdown. Just because people aren't social distancing when you see them, doesn't mean they shouldn't be and give a free pass to everyone else to do as they please

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t really understand how she’s a gymshark athlete with that awful hip thrust form
she shouldn’t be. she has absolutely no prior knowledge of fitness other than the fact she ran a marathon. she never does her own workouts, probably couldn’t string one together if she wanted. she has no idea of her own goals - let alone influencing others to reach their own. she’s constantly flipping from one plan to another hence the fact she never ever progresses. pick a goal and stick to it, don’t flip flop around because you’ve got a new insecurity
she’ll be doing a workout plan for her neck or something stupid next

Reactions: 14
she shouldn’t be. she has absolutely no prior knowledge of fitness other than the fact she ran a marathon. she never does her own workouts, probably couldn’t string one together if she wanted. she has no idea of her own goals - let alone influencing others to reach their own. she’s constantly flipping from one plan to another hence the fact she never ever progresses. pick a goal and stick to it, don’t flip flop around because you’ve got a new insecurity
she’ll be doing a workout plan for her neck or something stupid next
don’t give her any ideas, she’ll definitely be bringing out a workout plan now 😂 I don’t think anyone who isn’t trained in personal training should be uploading workout videos or ‘giving advice’ as such on eating and training

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.