Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it so hard for her to admit that she did it for aesthetic reasons?

you’ve done it stop , own it
I tell you this girl will never be able to fully appreciate the way she looks
Agree. She will never be happy with how she looks.
Constantly trying to change her body shape, hair colour, fingernails, eyebrows, teeth, nose, lips etc etc
ad infinitum
Very sad ☹

Reactions: 6
If she’s going to edit her photos so much perhaps not taking them in front of glass might be a good idea? The reflection shows just how much she has edited them.
Size 8 leggy blonde in the main picture, size 12 short blonde in the reflection. 🤷🏻‍♀️
the reflection of her body in the second one is so evident 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s also edited herself to be two different heights in the 2 photos.

Are you 5ft, 5’5 or 6ft, Saff? Those pictures make me think you’re all of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Embarrassingly I bought a pair of jeans from her collection... I got a size 8 which saff said she is in them and they are minuscule! I am much more petite than her, there is no way in hell she’s fitting in that same pair of jeans 😂

Reactions: 8
If she’s going to edit her photos so much perhaps not taking them in front of glass might be a good idea? The reflection shows just how much she has edited them.
Size 8 leggy blonde in the main picture, size 12 short blonde in the reflection. 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is the issue though isn't it?! There's nothing wrong with being a size 12, or any size for that matter. It's just Saffron is perpetuating this image that being a size 4/6/8 whatever must mean she it the epitome of health. She looks lovely ALL the time, not just in the overly photoshopped bollocks that she 'approves'. Does she not realise what she is doing or does she simply not care? All she seems to promote, in my eyes anyway, is an unhealthy relationship with food and exercise. I personally don't give a tit whether she is a size 4 or 16, it's the fact that she constantly pushes down the idea of ever being anything other than a size 8 as if it's this massive disgusting thing. In 40 years time, is she gonna recall that time she went out with everyone and they were enjoying their Nando's and she was sat miserable as sin with a tomato soup? Is that the mark she wants to leave on other people? That miserable girl who calls food 'good' and 'bad' and sits judging what everyone else is eating?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What annoys me is that she isn't unattractive or overweight. Her photos are pure catfish lies. Sets such a bad example of healthy body image to impressionable fans. Just embrace who you are people would respect her a lot more for that,

This is the issue though isn't it?! There's nothing wrong with being a size 12, or any size for that matter. It's just Saffron is perpetuating this image that being a size 4/6/8 whatever must mean she it the epitome of health. She looks lovely ALL the time, not just in the overly photoshopped bollocks that she 'approves'. Does she not realise what she is doing or does she simply not care? All she seems to promote, in my eyes anyway, is an unhealthy relationship with food and exercise. I personally don't give a tit whether she is a size 4 or 16, it's the fact that she constantly pushes down the idea of ever being anything other than a size 8 as if it's this massive disgusting thing. In 40 years time, is she gonna recall that time she went out with everyone and they were enjoying their Nando's and she was sat miserable as sin with a tomato soup? Is that the mark she wants to leave on other people? That miserable girl who calls food 'good' and 'bad' and sits judging what everyone else is eating?
Exactly! Even the photo of her 'crying' she had perfect make up!

Reactions: 8
But her reflection pose doesn’t match the one she’s doing ...
C8BE4361-80B3-4A8F-A3AD-138B169A6934.jpeg

She edited her left calf smaller than her right

• Wow
Reactions: 17
How does Tyler see these extremely edited photos of her and not think to himself she doesn’t look that in person she’s much bigger. By bigger I don’t mean she’s overweight because she isn’t. How miserable her life is sitting in her house spending her time editing herself. The reflections in the window even prove her legs are bigger. One of her thighs has been badly photoshopped it looks smaller than the other and we all know her waist doesn’t look like that. How do the people around her in person not think this is odd behaviour? How does Wendy and Darren not see these photos of their daughter and not find it worrying? I know her family is very vain and they’re all guilty of editing themselves at times so it explains why nobody is looking out for her. I can’t stand when influencers say well everyone edits their photos because that’s not a good excuse because it’s just wrong and misleading and can cause a lot of damage to not only the people seeing the post but to the person who’s edited themselves to look so different because they clearly aren’t happy with how they look and they need serious help with that.

Reactions: 28
Guys just because she’s SOOOOOOOOOOOOO 👌 tiny and petite and everyone tells how her small she is when they meet her doesn’t mean she can’t have really long skinny legs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing about saffron is she just doesn’t seem to have a consistent or proper gym routine or diet - one minute it’s getting the steps in, next she’s in the gym on weights machines, then she’s running a 10K, then doing cardio, doing 15min abs workouts, she’s now talking about getting a peloton bike - saying she wants to get a big bum but eating tiny portions of food, trying to eat healthy but only eating protein from powders or bars and barely eating a green vegetable.

Someone needs to give her some proper advice on how to get results because she just seems all over the place. Totally get that it’s been hard during lockdown for people to have a proper routine but she has all the time, money and resources available to her.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
this is gonna sound so weird but last night when i was falling asleep saffron popped into my head and for some reason looked like gru and my mind convinced me that she actually looked like gru for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.