Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching her vlog right now😂 everything is UNREAL or SOOOOOO NICE she’s genuinely so stupid
My brain is always like “please don’t say it please don’t say it” and then she says it, only two words she seems to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My brain is always like “please don’t say it please don’t say it” and then she says it, only two words she seems to know 😂
Either that or ‘my mum helped me do...’ duck off and do it yourself you are 20 years old, most normal people would be at Uni being independent. Saffron can’t relate 😭

• Haha
Also loving the not-so-subtle mentions of 'Brighton Trade' throughout that video (Darren's window company)

30 seconds into her new video and she said “actually” 4 times. Seriously 🤦‍♀️ is it just me who finds this irritating?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So yeah I have been super stressed and busy so needed something that would be not stimulating intelligently. Thank you Saffy B for uploading
4788_500.jpg

Vlog: Wardrobe clean out, organisation and reunited with my family for Easter
- "I've actually had a productive morning" - a wash and a tidy of her house --- take a day off babe, that's too much
- She went on a walk this morning to the shop - 12,500 steps (because you know the world will end if she doesn't get those 10k steps in)
- She drones on about laundry sheets and how Tesco aren't good and they don't smell "insane"

- Me listening to her drone on about laundry sheets
addtext_com_MDMwMDM2NTQzNjM-1.jpg

- She's popping round to see her mum (of course because she hasn't seen her in 4 days lol)
- She's also going because "I want to get an instagram pic, I haven't posted in a week" --- how have we survived
- She had a crumpet and peanut butter and she's "obsessed"
- She moans about her washing machine as she doesn't know how to use it but she's saying "it's not washing things"
- A Parcel arrives "she's so excited" about this eyebrow crap
- they also sent some cookies and chocolate but she's "meant to be eating a little bit better" --- as usual her obsession with weight continues
- Saffron: "I spoke about this in my last vlog why I've been inactive and my mum came over and because I've been living out of boxes and can't find my clothes" --- the tiniest violin for her. Who told you to buy this house
- Saffron: "My mums actually helped me sort out my stuff and actually unpack" -- she's twenty but needs mummy to sort her clothes as she's stressing out
- Saffron "When you have a million things in your wardrobe and you're I don't have anything to wear. It's like that. But literally actually don't have anything to wear. Because I can't actually find anything" -- that sentence hurt my head
- Talks about Gym Shark, no ad although she worked with them. And says "it's the best stuff they've ever bought out" -- it would be since they pay you lol
- LOOOOOOOOOOOL Byron sent her something from her collection but she "couldn't find it" and miraculously found it today -- Bryon must of said witch you want me edit, find that tee
- She goes to her parents house and her Dad looks crazy with that smile lol
- Saffron "My mums got us books for Easter.....we don't like reading" --- number 1 best selling author
- They start singing "So Long Farewell" and Saffron asks "what does ado mean" - Firstly its Adeiu you plonker
- Plugging her Dads business throughout the vlog

- Next Day: Easter Sunday
- Saffron "Me and my mum are going on a walk" --- riveting
- She's so excited, she's so excited, so excited --- learn some new words -- I hope her mum bought her a dictionary
- She's very conceited. Everything about her "this is a nice bbq, I can't wait to have a bbq in my house" -- we get it you bought a house
- The book Wendy bought Saffron was "Good Vibes, Good Life" -- lol let's see if we ever see that book again as we know she ain't reading it

30 seconds into her new video and she said “actually” 4 times. Seriously 🤦‍♀️ is it just me who finds this irritating?🤣🤣
She actually said it 18 times
Yes I counted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does it feel like Windy and saffron are just trying to out do eachother on the house stuff 😂👍🏽
I know! It feels like as if there’s a constant competition between the two

at times it doesn’t feel like a genuine mother daughter relationship

Reactions: 7
I know! It feels like as if there’s a constant competition between the two

at times it doesn’t feel like a genuine mother daughter relationship
I despise saffron, but that is all on Wendy. You should never compete with your daughter, you should be her biggest champion, not her road block

Reactions: 10
I know this is random but looking at quite recent videos every time saffron has her hair up her mum has hers down and when saff has hers down her mum has it up it’s so strange

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what this picture was for? It would have been common sense not to either take or upload that picture.
It was a filter used on her Insta story (because she can’t film any stories without using a filter) but how was she ok with uploading this if her skin tone looked so much darker than it is naturally

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.