Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest half of you guys picking up on her rule breaking probably are just as bad as her. Yes I get that she’s an influencer and should be responsible but she isn’t doing anything that bad. Dont get me wrong I don’t love saffron but it’s really stressing me out reading posts about this when there’s probably ppl commenting on it who are a lot worse. We’re coming out of lockdown now you guys who expect everyone to follow the rules to a T are honestly tiring.
The thing with saffron is she’s literally been lying ever since lockdown 1. She’s never once followed any rules. Even when COVID was at its worst. So people have a right to get on to her because all she’s ever done was lie and pretend that she was following rules when in reality she has her boyfriend staying with her every other day hence the Gwagon magically turning up every so often. I mean she said herself that she met her boyfriend during the first lockdown( which was at its worse ) I mean .. are we really sticking up for Miss saffron compulsive liar barker ?

Reactions: 34
To be honest half of you guys picking up on her rule breaking probably are just as bad as her. Yes I get that she’s an influencer and should be responsible but she isn’t doing anything that bad. Dont get me wrong I don’t love saffron but it’s really stressing me out reading posts about this when there’s probably ppl commenting on it who are a lot worse. We’re coming out of lockdown now you guys who expect everyone to follow the rules to a T are honestly tiring.
I mentioned it and I mentioned it because my kids havent seen their grandparents since february 2020 even tho they live a 10 minute drive away because unlike people that think they can do what the hell they like we have actually taken this seriously and people so obviously breaking the rules doing what the hell they like pisses me off tbh .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it not a bit embarrassing your kid buying you the 16k watch you want,
When their well off already idk I just think it’s weird 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice when she was talking about Tyler winning her bear and she goes “definitely was a fix” her eyes flick over as if there is someone sitting next to her... possibly Tyler staying over?

Reactions: 11
It just annoys me that this family are so materialistic, every single one of them. Like a surprise isn’t good unless it’s mega expensive, designer or both.

Reactions: 32
That's the point though, we are SO close to being back to a kind of normality. Why mess it up now? Just follow the rules til next week then you can do whatever you bloody wish!

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice when she was talking about Tyler winning her bear and she goes “definitely was a fix” her eyes flick over as if there is someone sitting next to her... possibly Tyler staying over?
I thought this too ! Throughout the vlog she kept glancing over every so often as if she was looking at someone , clearly it was Tyler because let’s face it he stays round and she’s always with him

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t look mixed race bc it’s obvious she has a nasty tan on!! she is defo blackfishing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is not the first time she is blackfishing.. idk why her obsession is with looking like she is rolling in the mud and if she wants to be brown so bad she should also use her platform to actually raise awareness about brown/black people issues

Reactions: 5
It was when he said people will think I’m rich now, dazza, you are rich ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was when he said people will think I’m rich now, dazza, you are rich ffs.
I'm glad people finally brought this up!! Imagine being in tears over a Rolex, idk. It's not the most thoughtful gift in the world, it's just had a lot of money spent on it. My mum cried of happiness when I took her for a short surprise break after she'd finished her degree, and when my brother hand-painted her a painting. Sentimental stuff. If I gave any of my family a Rolex, the reaction would be complete shock, and then 'please take it back'. The fact that the Barkers find sentimentality in money is really weird to me. Also, the fact that he said 'people will think I'm rich now' really says it all about their attitude!! *Through tears* "This is the best thing that's ever happened to me... think how rich and important people will think I am!!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Im sorry but the video yesterday of her giving her dad the watch. He said something about looks can be deceiving and make it look like he has money when really he dont. Believe it or not those were roughly his words. YOU'RE NOT RICH?! PARDON?! Lord have mercy this man claimed he aint rich whilst standing in his detatched house in brighton probably around 1 Mil, whilst also wearing something designer like stupidly expensive underwear and socks😑

Reactions: 24
Is no one going to mention the nerve of this girl and her latest Instagram stories.

Having the gall to preach about how mental health matters when she infamously eye rolled because someone felt the only way out was to step in front of a train, but princess barker was inconveniently late home for her family roast.

This girl is trash. How she even has a platform I don’t know.

Reactions: 29
She is delete all the comments where people are calling her for blackfishing for the 100th time..

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She is delete all the comments where people are calling her for blackfishing for the 100th time..
She shouldn't be doing it constantly in the first place. She should do the decent thing and apologise to everyone.

Reactions: 2
She should just stop blackfishing PERIOD. It doesn’t even look nice on her she looks like she just rubbed mud on her face
She shouldn't be doing it constantly in the first place. She should do the decent thing and apologise to everyone.

Reactions: 4
I'm glad people finally brought this up!! Imagine being in tears over a Rolex, idk. It's not the most thoughtful gift in the world, it's just had a lot of money spent on it. My mum cried of happiness when I took her for a short surprise break after she'd finished her degree, and when my brother hand-painted her a painting. Sentimental stuff. If I gave any of my family a Rolex, the reaction would be complete shock, and then 'please take it back'. The fact that the Barkers find sentimentality in money is really weird to me. Also, the fact that he said 'people will think I'm rich now' really says it all about their attitude!! *Through tears* "This is the best thing that's ever happened to me... think how rich and important people will think I am!!!"
100% little things in life are so important, like someone picking up your favourite food or just choosing to spend their time with you. My family would feel so uncomfortable if I brought them something that expensive

Reactions: 5
You wouldn’t see anyone from the Barker family dating someone who doesn’t come from money. You wouldn’t catch Saffron dating some ordinary guy who’s a plumber and doesn’t have a rich family. I do think Darren was grateful for the watch but it’s almost as if that family expect these things nothing is ever that much of a shock because they’re used to spending huge amounts of money. In one way you could say if they have the money to do that then fair enough but at the same time they don’t appreciate sentimental gifts because everything has to have a designer label on it or something they can brag about on Instagram. I understand if you’re in a relationship you’re going to want to treat the person you’re dating or them treat you even if it’s just a McDonald’s you know what I mean because it’s a nice thing to do but relationship should not be focused on money and gifts it’s not healthy. People like that constantly expect something expensive and the next thing has to be more expensive than the last and they crave attention so go straight to Instagram to show it off. I’m not saying people can’t show they’re grateful for something they’ve received but not everything has to be shown off. Saffron and her family aren’t humble in the slightest and when you’ve been raised around money and never going without I suppose in one way it’s not even your fault if you are like that cause you’ve never had to budget or had to learn the value of money but I think no matter what knowing the value of money is so important. I do think it’s good they paid rent when living at home that probably taught the Barker kids something good but also that rent regardless of how much it was it was probably like spare change to Saffron.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.