Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand what everyone is saying about them being a really materialistic family - and there’s no denying that they are because they really are. And I’m not defending saffron but I do think the rolex is a really nice gift - yes it’s expensive but it will only go up in value, Rolexes increase in value a lot and become collectibles, so it’s an investment. I feel like the average person would say “take it back” but Saffron also earns a LOT. This is probably a quarter of the amount she gets paid for Instagram ads so that’s why I think from her parents or dads perspective, it’s not a “take it back” kinda thing. But I understand what everyone is saying, I know my dad would never accept a Rolex from me

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Saffron Barker #12 Eating crumpets and peanut butter, tan looks like she's rolled in the gutter

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Made me laugh when she said her dad doesn’t buy nice things for himself.
Er, this is the same Darren who is driving a spanking new Tesla... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She probably needs to weigh it first because it might be too much calories for “ EXTRA SMALL” saffron 🥺
Did she weigh her oats in her latest video? It's such a bad habit to get in to...you can clearly see she's obsessed with numbers, steps, calorie intake, how long she's worked out.

I've been there and it's so consuming and just takes over your life eventually tbh hope she realises this soon

Reactions: 14
Did she weigh her oats in her latest video? It's such a bad habit to get in to...you can clearly see she's obsessed with numbers, steps, calorie intake, how long she's worked out.

I've been there and it's so consuming and just takes over your life eventually tbh hope she realises this soon
It would be different if she was genuinely happy doing this but clearly, its making her worse if she looks at herself in pictures and feels the need to massively edit her body

Reactions: 10

She even brought her scales to her mum’s house...
129EAAAB-ADF4-4E2D-846D-C0A4CD328330.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Saffron Barker - Bought a house before my 21st, sorry I can’t do anything without asking my mum first

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Saffron Barker - Bought a house before my 21st, sorry I can’t do anything without asking my mum first
I'm gonna amend this

Bought My house at twenty! Can't do anything without my mummy Wendy

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Saffron Barker - Size 6 on Insta but a 12 in reality , edits her photos to the point of abnormality

or Saffron Barker - Weighing food , photoshop & lies won't eat a takeaway unless it's minus the fries

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Saffron Barker- Obsessed with her looks, thinks blackface is glam, never read a book, and Windy's mutton dressed as lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is she even on about. That’s not how that phrase works but ok Saffron
30ACC998-E8FB-4BB6-86EB-430349B24A9A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.