SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going mad just being in the van with the 5 of them as they drive to wherever they're headed. Wonder if they stopped somewhere at 11am for her to cook dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
SURPRISING GRANDMA VLOG RECRAP

It's only 13 minutes long, yay! Personally I think vlogs should never be longer than 15 minutes, you know most of it is just boring filler content if they are. Anyway, let's get to it.

We start with them in the van before they are leaving. We learn that they are going to Scotland to visit his mother. At what point did that seem like a good idea? Camping at the end of October? When it's so cold? No way was any of that free or gifted, I honestly think they just did something cheap and visiting the family can appear wholesome. We learn that they looked up flights, but it would've been very expensive and going to Inverness wouldn't have helped much as they would've still had to drive 3 more hours so they just decided to go in the van instead. I still think it's absolutely ridiculous given that Anna shied away from taking the As to Brighton and that drive is only like an hour. While Jonathan is talking about all of this, Alessia goes "Is Mommy coming?" *crickets* Yeah, we're all wondering that.

They're calling his mother because it's all a surprise and she doesn't know they're coming. Oh yeah, not a free trip. They're not going to Dubai because his mother's life partner is dying and they want to go say goodbye. Well. I'd love to wish their free trip got taken away or something, but for once I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt, I don't think they'd be deplorable enough to make up a family member dying. But they're still capitalising on it because that's just who they are.

Jonathan says (about traveling in a camper) "this is not the kind of thing Anna would normally be involved in." Yep, yep, my thoughts exactly. But she's gotta put up with it because he wants to see his mother/stepdad. She'll go nuts on that trip if this is happening against her will.

Back at house, Alessia is not wearing any for all we know... Emilia has to bring her clothes and she looks very undressed. Yikes. So even in a video where he announces his stepfather is dying, the friendliest friends need to be fed some content. Jonathan also plugs his book because why not.

They show us some of their equipment - they bought a travel cot for Andrea. Wow. I half expected they'd stash him in the shower. I think it's Wednesday morning in the video and they are getting ready to leave - the kids are all absolutely feral and going crazy. The video was completely witch less, we only briefly saw her legs as she was coming down the stairs. Aw, I wanted my daily botched filler fix!

End of vlog rant: Jonathan is annoying Alessia. "Are you gonna cry on the trip?" "Are you going to give your mom hell?" "Are you going to give your dad hell?" She answers no to everything but the last question. Heh.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

It's only 13 minutes long, yay! Personally I think vlogs should never be longer than 15 minutes, you know most of it is just boring filler content if they are. Anyway, let's get to it.

We start with them in the van before they are leaving. We learn that they are going to Scotland to visit his mother. At what point did that seem like a good idea? Camping at the end of October? When it's so cold? No way was any of that free or gifted, I honestly think they just did something cheap and visiting the family can appear wholesome. We learn that they looked up flights, but it would've been very expensive and going to Inverness wouldn't have helped much as they would've still had to drive 3 more hours so they just decided to go in the van instead. I still think it's absolutely ridiculous given that Anna shied away from taking the As to Brighton and that drive is only like an hour. While Jonathan is talking about all of this, Alessia goes "Is Mommy coming?" *crickets* Yeah, we're all wondering that.

They're calling his mother because it's all a surprise and she doesn't know they're coming. Oh yeah, not a free trip. They're not going to Dubai because his mother's life partner is dying and they want to go say goodbye. Well. I'd love to wish their free trip got taken away or something, but for once I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt, I don't think they'd be deplorable enough to make up a family member dying. But they're still capitalising on it because that's just who they are.

Jonathan says (about traveling in a camper) "this is not the kind of thing Anna would normally be involved in." Yep, yep, my thoughts exactly. But she's gotta put up with it because he wants to see his mother/stepdad. She'll go nuts on that trip if this is happening against her will.

Back at house, Alessia is not wearing any for all we know... Emilia has to bring her clothes and she looks very undressed. Yikes. So even in a video where he announces his stepfather is dying, the friendliest friends need to be fed some content. Jonathan also plugs his book because why not.

They show us some of their equipment - they bought a travel cot for Andrea. Wow. I half expected they'd stash him in the shower. I think it's Wednesday morning in the video and they are getting ready to leave - the kids are all absolutely feral and going crazy. The video was completely witch less, we only briefly saw her legs as she was coming down the stairs. Aw, I wanted my daily botched filler fix!

End of vlog rant: Jonathan is annoying Alessia. "Are you gonna cry on the trip?" "Are you going to give your mom hell?" "Are you going to give your dad hell?" She answers no to everything but the last question. Heh.
Of course she isn’t in the vlog, she must be fuming because 1) they are travelling in a camper van and 2) she will see her MIL, you can tell me that it’s a long time ago she gave hate to her but I don’t think it had fully disappeared in a snap.
Calling her a witch and other sweet names, hum no.

And they are organizing what we would normally call an “exciting trip” like that to go and see his mother’s partner dying ? I don’t know, but that sounds weird for me.
Edit to add : my bad, again, I forgot it’s a good idea to (re)gain views 🤦🏻‍♀️ (because they could have just gone by plane)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh even better... she’s internally livid but can’t say anything at the risk of looking like a heartless cow....oh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

When Alessia said is mummy coming I was like aww bless her she was like wondering if her mummy going to spend time together.

Sorry to hear his stepdad is not good. Not sure how long J as had a stepdad. Hope his mum be okay. Having the kids will ease her mind.

Reactions: 5
Jon makes it clear that the dying man is NOT his dad, it's his mum's partner. Stop asking if it's his dad you guys!
He didn't call him a step-dad either, just his mum's partner. He's going there to give his mum a distraction while her partner dies.
I am jaded maybe but I do not believe he cancelled Dubai for this. I believe Dubai was cancelled for him and this was a last minute, "what the heck are we going to do for the school break vlogs???!!" Anna wouldn't waste her lumpy frozen face on his family (who she hates) if she didn't have to.

• Haha
Jon makes it clear that the dying man is NOT his dad, it's his mum's partner. Stop asking if it's his dad you guys!
He didn't call him a step-dad either, just his mum's partner.
😳 nobody asked if it was his dad.

Reactions: 2
Sounds like little Jonathan is still not over the fact his parents got divorced, so he has to make sure that everyone knows that this man is NOT his dad, and that his mum did NOT remarry so he will never call him 'stepdad'...... He's such a child.

• Wow
Today video kinda touched me. I feel bad for his Mom. Losing someone is never easy. I hope they treat them well while they're there. They should bring in trays of food and just make life easier for her. She is probably so sad and stressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
did anyone else notice at 9:57 jon flips the camera on andrea and he is completely naked? i was like WTF. But sad to hear his mum his going through this terrible time.

• Angry
They're going to Scotland!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Did I just read that? Omg these people really are thick. Surprised Anna didn't just say to Jon boi to go on his own, on his own with the kids 😅.

Alessia goes "Is Mommy coming?" *crickets* Yeah, we're all wondering that.
Just laughed out loud in public. That girl knows the score.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I am curious to know how Anna reacted when he told her they were going to his mum instead of Dubai.

BAF162C5-A87E-4C69-B839-3F1FCFC15865.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just caught up, my nanas funeral was the past two days, i don't know what to say about the camper, but my nanas funeral made me realise how vital family and friends are, none of my own friends came as not all family know I'm gay, but my cousins friends called her nana aswell and it's a time when you are in the house repeating yourself for hours and friends and family are who you lean on, but those bonds have to be built during good times.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just caught up, my nanas funeral was the past two days, i don't know what to say about the camper, but my nanas funeral made me realise how vital family and friends are, none of my own friends came as not all family know I'm gay, but my cousins friends called her nana aswell and it's a time when you are in the house repeating yourself for hours and friends and family are who you lean on, but those bonds have to be built during good times.
I’m sorry for your loss, hope you are ok.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her partner is in his 80‘s! did I hear that right....
do something nice... so they can vlog it, how typical. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.