SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who are the people following e2? I'm guessing it's circa 80% kids, 10% trans activists, 5% trolls, 3% concerned adults, 2% actual paedos.

Reactions: 6
Same old drivel. Comments are all calling her out as usual, telling her it's unnecessary. Someone asked "wheres Jonathan?" and she said "in bed with us 😂". It's actually really disturbing to see her churning out the same content again and again just to stir up hatred. This is no ally of the LGBTQA+ community.

View attachment 2994480

Yes, and yet, I don't see Anna waving a non binary flag for her fraudster, lying husband Jonathan, who made out he was non binary, all lies to sell his book. In fact, when he was re-telling everyone his story about his "traumatic" childhood and talking about all my friends are invisible, Domdie, bs crap, and all the Giselle stuff, and wearing little barista skirts and long dress T-shirts and pink tutus, mainly only wearing these things in his upstairs annexe not in public, unless it was on his book tour, he wore a floral shirt, long leggings with his little skirt over the top, all done to keep up with the facade and keep the book PR machine rolling along.

I never saw Anna once dance around with Jonathan in a video post or even a mere mention of anything about her husbands "journery" or "true self" or "skin machine" or gender indentity, there was nothing, not a peep. She put her head in the sand like she was the only person in the world that didn't know what was going whilst everyone else was talking about it except her.

She never gave her husbands 'gender identity' any air time, anywhere on her social media platforms, never! But here she is today milking her so called “trans child” waving little flags all over the place every chance she gets, with her bestie who is gay, for engagement and clickbait and misleading everyone with the “trans girl mom” label while at the same time making a fool of herself while she's at it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel so so sorry for these poor children especially Eduardo. Poor kid is going to need years of therapy

Reactions: 24
Shots from his latest vlog.

Jonathan looks rough af! He looks like he’s been on the booze all night!

And wtf is going on with his hair?! it looks like his hair has had an electric shock! It looks cray cray! It's sticking up everywhere.

A6F0967C-9B57-4438-AB19-6B83D5C79465.jpeg

His face looks bloated, and he looks hung over. I hope he isn't driving the kids anywhere while there's still alcohol in his system. He is definitely drinking more than usual by the looks of things.
EF22B124-432D-44F5-9BF0-C9B72CC45B91.jpeg

He looks deranged.
0772D303-A5DB-4F94-A8F5-EB017E3B3485.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I 💯 agree that the children are living on a household with a lot of issues. However, I don’t think social services would intervene. They’ve clearly been called before as Jonny made a joke about them being friends with social services.
We see things and if were to believe wests on edie tiktok, they’re struggling with their general health lot.
If you wrote it down, a lot of it is their parenting choice, filming schedules, constant unsupervised screen time, provocative attitudes, limiting their eating. We know there’s way more to it, but proving their are issues that need investigation, would be tricky
I taught in a school with a LOT of children with SS involvement and also a few LAC children (children in care) There were children who were coming to school in soiled clothes, that they’d slept in for days and didn’t eat until they came to school the next day. Not because their parents couldn’t afford to feed and bathe them, sadly because they were spending their money on drugs and alcohol (I know it’s an addiction as I’m a nurse now working with addicts) Social services visited abd found the children were sleeping on a shared mattress, no bedding or bed, which was covered in human and animal tit. There were dangerous electric cables hanging off the wall, and the children weren’t cared for. What happened? Nothing. Kids stayed at home with a “promise” they’d make changes. We were told to “make notes” if they came in unkempt looking, and tell SS. Which happened again and again and it took months for anything to be done. Another child was found at home, living with his mum and her partner, he was drinking and eating out of the dog food/water bowl and again, in soiled clothes. There are multiple stories like this.
There are great social workers who do all they can for the children, but often their hands are tied. They didn’t even have time to check in on a family that were being fostered. It wasn’t until I put in a formal complaint about the foster mother and her family that anything was done. This particular child had been physically and sexually abused by her dad and gone into foster care. The carer didn’t care for her, to a standard she should have been- in it for the money. The child was eventually given back to her mum and writhing 2 weeks back in care.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Yes, and yet, I don't see Anna waving a non binary flag for her fraudster, lying husband Jonathan, who made out he was non binary, all lies to sell his book. In fact, when he was re-telling everyone his story about his "traumatic" childhood and talking about all my friends are invisible, Domdie, bs crap, and all the Giselle stuff, and wearing little barista skirts and long dress T-shirts and pink tutus, mainly only wearing these things in his upstairs annexe not in public, unless it was on his book tour, he wore a floral shirt, long leggings with his little skirt over the top, all done to keep up with the facade and keep the book PR machine rolling along.

I never saw Anna once dance around with Jonathan in a video post or even a mere mention of anything about her husbands "journery" or "true self" or "skin machine" or gender indentity, there was nothing, not a peep. She put her head in the sand like she was the only person in the world that didn't know what was going whilst everyone else was talking about it except her.

She never gave her husbands 'gender identity' any air time, anywhere on her social media platforms, never! But here she is today milking her so called “trans child” waving little flags all over the place every chance she gets, with her bestie who is gay, for engagement and clickbait and misleading everyone with the “trans girl mom” label while at the same time making a fool of herself while she's at it!
Plus she didn't go to her child's naming party he chose a new name and she was in bed I think

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Plus she didn't go to her child's naming party he chose a new name and she was in bed I think
Until Matt came along, she had NO interest in any of it. Not Jonathan's 'journey', not Eduardo's sudden social transition. But then she became besties with Matt and all of a sudden she's a flag waving mum of a trans child. It's all for attention. Nothing is genuine in that family.

Reactions: 33
So it's E2s turn for the ill buy what you can carry challenge and he gets to dash around HMV surprising with his horrendous and greedy attitude
Thought he would have demanded somewhere much more expensive.

Only Went for all the girl type things obviously they've messed him up 🙄

Reactions: 4
Anna, of course you’re better at parenting little kids, you’ve been doing that (questionably might I add) for over 11 years. You’ve parented “preteens” for less than 2, contrary to the constant lies that you have had teens for years.
Maybe if you weren't their biggest trolls, you’d be better!

That GRWM just shows her maturity level is the same as the Es, you’re 36 Anna get an effing grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that Anna was happy that she picked the same dress as her 11 year old is weird! Why would you want to dress like a child, unless your husband was into it…

• Sick
Reactions: 24
My prediction is the that she’ll do a Father’s Day post, but mention more about matts fathering, than Jonny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The"trans girl mum & gay dad" post Ig comments section was full of comments calling Anna out and rightly so! Here's a few

Well said abmackk 👍
1F625376-2947-4953-BD3E-FD5E6F509C01.jpeg

FF8D5C40-EC8B-44B4-8EEC-2DB56C2D0C6F.jpeg

EA6BB633-67F1-4FF0-8937-CE10EC916995.jpeg
5B67266F-F167-47E7-BC92-589398244DFB.jpeg

6C7E1F7B-F56A-4D07-BF27-43D591622E77.jpeg
C4BA5C87-68C1-45D0-AA93-7EF811FAA1A6.jpeg

“In bed with us” 🙄 grow up Anna!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The"trans girl mum & gay dad" Ig comments section was full of comments calling Anna out and rightly so! Here's a few

Well said abmackk 👍
View attachment 2997174

View attachment 2997178
View attachment 2997175View attachment 2997608
View attachment 2997187View attachment 2997190
:rolleyes:
“We need visibility too” you really don’t Anna. Supporting your child through anything doesn’t deserve a medal, it’s what’s expected. You’re not special for doing what you’re supposed to just because some people don’t🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sure, parents of (actual) transgender kids need their space, too. But your IG exploiting your child isn't it. I'm sure there are forums where you can talk without monetising your child's (social) transitionl

Reactions: 16
Anna thinks she's being ever so smart and witty with her "in bed with us" response. :rolleyes:

She is neither and all it shows is where her mind is going towards her gay bestie and it ain't platonic no matter how much she denies it.

Plain as day she is infatuated and in lurve with marginally better looking Matt, who btw is starting to morph into Jonathan.

Reactions: 11
My prediction is the that she’ll do a Father’s Day post, but mention more about matts fathering, than Jonny.
Still can't see anything but your right if she does it will be for guncle matt
She doesnt care about jono anymore, not that anyone can blame her for that but she's just as bad if not worse.

Shame the kids are forced to pretend everything's normal in that house when it really isn't.

Reactions: 5
Still can't see anything but your right if she does it will be for guncle matt
She doesnt care about jono anymore, not that anyone can blame her for that but she's just as bad if not worse.

Shame the kids are forced to pretend everything's normal in that house when it really isn't.
The sad thing is, where they are so isolated, they barely know it isn't. Emilia will find out soon enough......

Reactions: 4
I swear Anna never labelled herself as a ‘trans mom’ until Matt came along. It’s like she thinks that having that label will bring her closer to Matt.
The thing is Anna, it’s not your identity, it’s your child’s! And they could literally change their mind at any point over the next few years. Then what? It’s all over the internet for everyone at their school, uni, workplace to see… forever! They’re ruining that kid’s life.

Reactions: 17