SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is genuinely quite disturbing. It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion. I pray to god E2 goes back to school of some kind in September where someone sensible will actually look out for them.

Christ, Anna & Matt 😵💫 It’s a full on emotional affair from her end. It obviously isn’t physical but she is absolutely in love with Matt one way or another. She acts like a loved up teen with him & appears to pay very little attention to her actual husband. And he’s looking for something to fill the gap his husband left - she’s a safe option. What parent of 4 kids has time to meet up with their best friend daily?! I have 2 kids & see my best friend maybe once or twice a month..! It’s insane the amount of time she spends with Matt 🥴

Reactions: 30
The thumbnail is very intentional. Highly inappropriate dress even for a teenager and she is a pre-teen. Why Anna needed to shop all the way to Brighton to buy basic black dress?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Christ, Anna & Matt 😵💫 It’s a full on emotional affair from her end. It obviously isn’t physical but she is absolutely in love with Matt one way or another. She acts like a loved up teen with him & appears to pay very little attention to her actual husband. And he’s looking for something to fill the gap his husband left - she’s a safe option. What parent of 4 kids has time to meet up with their best friend daily?! I have 2 kids & see my best friend maybe once or twice a month..! It’s insane the amount of time she spends with Matt 🥴
Yes exactly.

And it was only a couple of days ago she made a video post "Date night GRWM" saying " as a mum and dad of 4, Jonathan and I rarely get date nights" but is out virtually everyday with Matt at cafes, having brunches and lunches, shopping, spending all day together when that time could be spent with Jonathan during the day if she really wanted to, when the kids are at school. They could easily spend time together during the day, seeing they are both at home, there is no strict rule for only being together at night on a date. She just has no desire to, that's why, and finds him repulsive like we all do. She is seriously crushing on Matt, big time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Yes exactly.

And it was only a couple of days ago she made a video post "Date night GRWM" saying " as a mum and dad of 4, Jonathan and I rarely get date nights" but is out virtually everyday with Matt at cafes, having brunches and lunches, shopping, spending all day together when that time could be spent with Jonathan during the day if she really wanted to, when the kids are at school. They could easily spend time together during the day, seeing they are both at home, there is no strict rule for only being together at night on a date. She just has no desire to, that's why, and finds him repulsive like we all do. She is seriously crushing on Matt, big time!
Well judging by Matts revolting photos on IG (sans trousers) he's not far behind Jonathan in the repulsive stakes. He needs to cop on and stop posting sh1t like that and steer clear of the Saccone Jolys. It's not going to end well.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ, I don’t keep up with the goings on of this family often but I will as a young adult (Gen Z) I’m far too familiar with the content Eedie is engaging in on tik tok - mind you I was a teenager with no supervision and if all could have been prevented if I had parental guidance - her being younger than me and reposting and posting all of this videos is so so concerning and it breaks my heart to see. She’s obviously a very stressed out young girl, and to think her mother is following that? I mean I don’t look at my following posts on tik tok either so maybe she doesn’t? But she really bloody well should

Reactions: 13
The only reason annal gave any attention to e2 ‘transition’ was because it gave her an in road with Matt.

Those poor kids having two creeps as parents

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Imagine being 10 years old and these are the messages you get?
That’s absolutely bleeping heartbreaking! This is the start of a long road for E2.. I hope he finds a good therapist..
nasty stuff, that. there are some horrible people out there, it's J&A's job to protect their kids from such things, not to serve them up on a silver platter, apple in mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Edie is only10.. TEN years old, a child. Should be in school, playing sport and interacting with peers.

Not being coached and traumatised by his parents as a source of income. I personally think he looks ill, pale faced, listless and all the front hair touching is an anxiety/tick reaction to his current situation.

Why aren't child protection services paying them a visit. It's alarming what's going on. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 35
E2’s TikTok/reposts just prove how absolutely traumatised all the kids are from having this lifestyle forced upon them…. when children have depression it’s hard to point the finger at someone but in this case 100000% Anna and Jonathan are to blame for this. Imagine being content knowing your 10 yr old child is reposting things about suicide? Anna even follows that account so is aware of all that stuff they’re reposting and STILL puts up content of E2 (and all the kids).
All she cares about is being skinny, being rich and her lapdog Matt sucking up to her.
Those kids need to be taken off them.

Reactions: 20
Let me start by saying I am in no way trying to minimise the things on E2s TikTok - but I do wonder (and hope!) he's emulating something he's seen others post about to get attention / gain sympathy - he doesn't have anyone his age to speak to as he's now home schooled and he seems to only connect with people online (very scary). It reminds me of something kids would post on Tumblr.

Of course it can still be incredibly damaging and shouldn't be ignored by A&J. Just look at the Tumblr days and damage of "Thinspo" accounts - which I've sadly seen coming back around on Twitter.

At the end of the day, any child should be having their internet usage monitored. Anna FOLLOWS him and hasn't stepped in.

Reactions: 10
Let's us assume that the reposts are mostly for attention. But the chats, it made me cry. I, as a middle aged woman, could never handle the rude comment till this day. E2 is facing the harshest and nastiest comments from homophobic/haters. And his response is even unbelievable, the swear words and replies. Children below 18 shouldn't even have DM open for chats. This means that people, especially pedos, have found that E2 has un-superviswd account

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Even if it’s for attention it’s still heartbreaking, like a child at the age of 10 shouldn’t even have to do that kind of thing to get his parents attention… the attention shouldn’t have been lacking in the first place (and I mean real attention and love, not just shoving a camera in his face and pretending to care for views).

Reactions: 19
Same old drivel. Comments are all calling her out as usual, telling her it's unnecessary. Someone asked "wheres Jonathan?" and she said "in bed with us 😂". It's actually really disturbing to see her churning out the same content again and again just to stir up hatred. This is no ally of the LGBTQA+ community.

Screenshot_20240614_192749_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If you have to keep saying you are best friends or besties in every public post- you are obviously not best friends. It’s a superficial and transactional connection. Not genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Same old drivel. Comments are all calling her out as usual, telling her it's unnecessary. Someone asked "wheres Jonathan?" and she said "in bed with us 😂". It's actually really disturbing to see her churning out the same content again and again just to stir up hatred. This is no ally of the LGBTQA+ community.

View attachment 2994480
My blood boils…

This is up there with one of the worst things they have done regarding their children imo.

Anna couldn’t give two genuine fcks about E2 (or any of her offspring for that matter) and appears to be the child she gets along with the least yet she parades around exploiting their apparent identity. This in itself should be a crime.

Her child is crying out for help, evidently feels unseen by their own parents yet the parents turn a blind eye and instead exploit them it makes me sick to my core. I simply cannot put into words how disgusting their behaviour is. Jono was always the worse in my eyes but this witch on another level at this current moment.

Can’t anything be done to take these ‘parents’ down a few pegs?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Edie’s own personal tiktok account is easily accessible through Anna’s ‘following’ list, and the content is beyond disturbing.
Oh wow the latest post on that TikTok is really sad and disturbing. How have the parents not addressed this with Edie?

Reactions: 7
I only became aware of the SJ's via Stacey Dooley's documentary on them a few years back, and I've never watched a single one of their videos other than via this forum. But they creeped me out back then and they've only got more disgusting since. I'm firmly of the opinion that Jono is deliberately cultivating pweirdo attention via those poor kids (one look at the video titles/thumbnails shows how disturbing they are).

My heart bleeds for those poor children because I remember how they told Stacey they didn't really like being filmed and (Eduardo especially) clung on to her when she had to leave. I can't fathom how they have got away with exploiting them for so long when the signs of neglect and abuse are so clear cut.

I dgaf about Anna's ED or Jono's cross-dressing, I just wish the authorities would step in and try to save those poor children from this level of exploitation. Sadly I think it's too late to spare them years & years of therapy after what they've had to do for the cameras. 🤢

It should be a criminal offence to film minors for social media content. PTWM is another one I'm aware of who exploits and abuses her children, but there are literally hundreds of others. I can't begin to imagine how damaged these poor kids will be in later life when so much that should be private is out there for the whole world to discover.

Reactions: 25