SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:sick: :sick:

45667D30-EEFA-4D29-A9B0-8663F426E076.jpeg

Get an effing grip you weirdo…put some pants on! A father of 3 kids posing on the internet in his jocks! Real classy! What’s he trying to prove doing this?! It proves he’s a desperate weirdo wanting attention and embarrassing his kids! Mission accomplished!

And Matt’s post in his jocks is Liked by Anna, why am I not surprised! She must be getting her thrills when she’s got topless Jonathan in his stinky shorts as the option, anything looks good!

1F096196-2E5C-46E6-824A-6AEB85B58F21.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
One of my best friends is gay. Hes always posting half naked photos of himself… but has no kids.
Matt just looks like he’s forgotten to put his trousers on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reported as well. Imagine strangers on tattle being more concerned for a child than his own parents. 😡 I really hope social services intervene soon. J & A are wrong 'uns and I hope they get what they deserve some day soon.

Reactions: 19
I’ve reported too, although TikTok are notoriously crap about this! If they look at edie page, there’s not actual footage of their face, which should ring alarm bells.

Reactions: 9
I noticed one of the liked/ reposted tiktoks on edie's page refers to ending their life :oops:

edited to add that i reported the account also x

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just skimmed through the latest Youtube video, it was a 100 years of birthdays, and I honestly just feel pity for Edie and anger at Jonothan. It was just me being annoyed thinking that instead of being in school that day and being 'home-educated,' Edie is making all these crappy videos instead of actually getting an education. I am not even against homeschooling as it does suit some children, but it is evident that this was not done for Edie's sake or education, but it was just a reason to keep them at home the whole time to make content for her dad as there is no other kids to mess up the videos. You would think that with how much time it could have taken to make this video for all the different challenges Edie had to do for prizes, it could have been used for educational purposes.

I do wonder how much time is spend on education a day in Edie's homeschooling. I wouldn't be surprised if it was for an hour or two a day, and that would be with the tutor. Jonathan and Anna are failing to prepare Edie for the real world and life outside their bubble. I don't know if Jonathan and Edie as well are expecting to get a role on a tv series or film in Edie's stage career after some weekend drama school and until then, they are going to need to exploit Edie online and cross their fingers to hope that something will fall in their laps.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Here’s a screenshot from a TikTok video from E2 of a message of a link from one of E2’s online friends. I thought I would just share what they have been sharing with a 10 year old. Have no idea what this means, but doesn’t look too good. I’m only posting this out of welfare/general concern. I don’t know what E2 is being exposed to and I don’t know how old the person who sent this to them is either.
IMG_8373.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I am in shock at E2 TikTok posts and reposts which I will attach a few screenshots below with their username blocked out.

This is what the online exploitation and neglect of a 10 year old CHILD results in. Pain, loneliness, thoughts of taking joy in ending their life.

What in the world is a 10 year old doing with full time unsupervised access to an iPhone, iMac PC, mature content on social media? I feel sick. Children should be allowed to be children and as soon as a child starts showing signs of pain on this mature level or even when they regularly take up swearing, all devices and screen time should be taken away or at the very least monitored. Utter failure of parenting going on here and where is the rest of the family? Grandmas, aunties, uncles, cousins? These children need to be saved NOW before it truly is too late!!!

IMG_5909.jpeg

IMG_5908.jpeg

IMG_5912.jpeg
IMG_5911.jpeg
IMG_5914.jpeg
IMG_5907.jpeg
IMG_5907.jpeg
IMG_5905.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Here’s a screenshot from a TikTok video from E2 of a message of a link from one of E2’s online friends. I thought I would just share what they have been sharing with a 10 year old. Have no idea what this means, but doesn’t look too good. I’m only posting this out of welfare/general concern. I don’t know what E2 is being exposed to and I don’t know how old the person who sent this to them is either. View attachment 2992145
Quoting my own post. I think it’s from a bridge called “tickle cock bridge” which is an actual name of a bridge in an English town. Still wildly inappropriate for a 10 year old to be joking about with a possible older child. I can also confirm that there has been really awful stuff that E2 has reposted and liked. It’s really sad

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I am in shock at E2 TikTok posts and reposts which I will attach a few screenshots below with their username blocked out.

This is what the online exploitation and neglect of a 10 year old CHILD results in. Pain, loneliness, thoughts of taking joy in ending their life.

What in the world is a 10 year old doing with full time unsupervised access to an iPhone, iMac PC, mature content on social media? I feel sick. Children should be allowed to be children and as soon as a child starts showing signs of pain on this mature level or even when they regularly take up swearing, all devices and screen time should be taken away or at the very least monitored. Utter failure of parenting going on here and where is the rest of the family? Grandmas, aunties, uncles, cousins? These children need to be saved NOW before it truly is too late!!!

View attachment 2992164
View attachment 2992165
View attachment 2992166View attachment 2992167View attachment 2992168View attachment 2992169View attachment 2992169View attachment 2992170
Those messages are disgusting on both parts!
No one should think it's okay to send messages like this to a child
Who at barely 10 also should not be using that language
It proves he is far too young to be using social media
From what the content is to how he speaks to people
I hope tiktok take it seriously and ban his account
They can't get around it this time using jonos age.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
wow that TikTok is insanely disturbing. This child deserved to be protected. How can Anna and Jonathan see their own child reposting stuff about suicide and still let them on the internet?

• Wow
Another video full of body checking and mouthfuls of food that we don't seem to see getting swallowed. Once again, lots of nutritious, balanced, and expensive meals for her while the kids gets nutella on a pan au chocolat for their standard breakfasts.

A2 asking "what's that?" to spinach cus he's never seen green stuff in his life!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m still really sad about E2’s TikTok account. They need help. Just recently liked videos about s*lf h*rm, a girl locking herself in the school toilets due to mental health problems, s*icide and videos of people on hardcore dr*gs and going on ping Tiktok (Ping TikTok is dr*g related) This is a 10 year old child! A 10 year old. Liking videos like this. Interacting with people who are vulnerable and people who are older. This child has been paraded around like a puppet and every single aspect (their mental health, privacy and safety) completely disregarded. For what? Jonathan to buy big Gucci coats and fancy cars? For Anna to sit around in Starbucks all day waving a trans flag and going shopping with Matt? Seriously? This has made me so angry. I don’t understand how social services aren’t involved now because this is worrying. The content that E2 sees is so inappropriate and so harmful and can mentally trigger them. I don’t know how Jonathan and Anna can sit there all day and night and not even worry that their primary/elementary school child is looking up videos and interacting with people/videos like this and getting cyber bullied online by total strangers! Jonathan giving out their Roblox username was absolutely insane. Here’s some screenshots of thumbnails of the videos E2 has been liking.. absolutely eye opening in the worst way ever
IMG_8380.jpeg
IMG_8379.jpeg
IMG_8378.jpeg
IMG_8377.jpeg
IMG_8376.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How viewers can watch their "content" and be blind is beyond me, Anna is clearly so deep into her ED again, E2s personal tiktok should be setting alarm bells off for anyone who comes across their content.
Social services need to step in.

So Anna happens to "run into" Matt once again but in Brighton this time... 💀
Unbelievable!
They are so obsessed with each other it's scary
They aren't teenagers yet can't spend a minute apart and will even pretend to bump into each other on the the rare occasion they aren't together even when hes with his mother and now apparently in Brighton too??
They have a coffee and cake meet up everyday, sometimes meet after school aswell as weekends and holidays
Something has to give
The kids must be fed up, jonos walking around looking dirty and disowned whilst she has an affair with matt and she has given up on the family
Except E2 of course she uses matt to push that agenda further every single opportunity.

Reactions: 10
One last one I just saw. I could go on and on.. liked by E2. This is absolutely crazy. Please somebody step in and help that child!
IMG_8381.jpeg

IMG_8381.jpeg
IMG_8382.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow