SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on them? I bet they were told by the school there would be a fine. They are not doing this out if the goodness of their hearts,or because they care so much about E2 / E2's education

Reactions: 22
The kids are way too old to have chocolate all over their cheeks and chins when they eat Nutella or donuts, it’s not cute it’s manky and so rough to not teach them how to eat with manners.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’ve never watched the Stacy Dooley documentary before and it Got recommended on YouTube so I’m watching it now.

eduardo was so adorable back then. All the kids were. Even back then Emilia expressed a dislike for being filmed.
I do love that Stacy really did show Jon and anna For their true colours

Reactions: 23
If it was a “council” estate family feeding their kids crap and all the dodgy Tik toks and YT videos you would bet that they would be raked over the coals

Reactions: 24
I saw part of the video where Emilia gets to buy what she wants from hmv, on a page pretending to be Jonny.

Edie looks out of it. Either exhausted as they’ve got no bedtime so not slept, that’s what I’m hoping the reason is…

Jonny was really slating Emilia’s current school. Surely if it was that bad, you’d have removed your children sooner, and made all leave. I get Emilia is in her final year, but if that had such a terrible time, then they should move her too.

I wonder if they’ll divulge once she’s left? More likely they hint, but not say the full/true story. Matts kids still go there, so again, if it was something so bad, you’d think he’d reconsider.

I think, like a lot on here, that something was said about Edie sharing a room with all the girls, either from parents or the school. That would mean sharing bathrooms with edie, and it could cause the girls or edie to feel uncomfortable or awkward. I can imagine the school tried to compromise and suggest edie stayed in a room with specific children (like her bestie) and use a different bathroom. However, I can imagine Jonny kicking off saying he wants edie to have the full experience, without considering anyone elses feeling, including edie.

It could also have been to do with Andrea and his behaviour. I know he’s still young, but you’d think he was a toddler by the way he’s treated. It’s been mentioned that he was very boisterous at school, and we’ve seen Anna’s attitude to him being aggressive towards her other children. Again, I can imagine andrea being disciplined by the school and Anna and Jonny kicking off. But wouldn’t stand for their child being treated the way Andrea may have done.

I do wonder if Edie wasn’t trans and another child in their class was, how they’d have reacted. Anna and Jonny didn’t ever seem to embrace the LGBTQ+ community prior, despite Anna having a gay sister. Of course we will never know, but I can imagine Anna, in particular wouldn’t have been happy with, say Emilia sharing a room with a trans girl.

Reactions: 11
It could also have been to do with Andrea and his behaviour. I know he’s still young, but you’d think he was a toddler by the way he’s treated. It’s been mentioned that he was very boisterous at school, and we’ve seen Anna’s attitude to him being aggressive towards her other children. Again, I can imagine andrea being disciplined by the school and Anna and Jonny kicking off. But wouldn’t stand for their child being treated the way Andrea may have done.
anyone else remember that one of them talked about a2 exposing himself on the playground then tried to play it off like it was funny? and e2 added that alessia had done the same/ something similar? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13

I watched the “eating American candy” video and the way Andrea was scampering across the counter tops and then Started punching one of the chocolate bars just because it had peanut butter in it. He was screaming and crying Like
He was in pain when Jono fed it to him. A slight over reaction even if he does hate peanut butter

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can't believe anna had the guts to film the latest video every word of it is a blatant lie
There not bothered about the academic side of the kids only care about their emotional wellbeing said the parents who use their kids to make a living and pulled E2 out of school to spend all day filming content, enjoy scaring the kids causing pain and fueling bullies should they not cooperate.
They raised kind children to seek out lonely kids
Ermm she's mentioned before about Andrea's violent tendencies and the As flashing themselves and the fact that next to noone visits their house anymore bar liv.

And this one is the biggest lie she encourages the kids away from screens to go outside as a family she hates spending time with anyone other than matt no way would she voluntarily spend time with them and
Is all about balanced snacks
She literally shoves chocolate cereals, spreads, brioches, and desserts infront of them every meal.
Very rarely is fruit offered instead.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I sort of doubt that Edie will be able to go to a regular new school again... In one of Anna's recent vlogs, she talks about how Edie threw a tantrum because she didn't want to go to stagecoach. Not sure what exactly they do at stagecoach, but it seems to only be one day a week for an hour or two. If Edie won't leave her room for that while she's not sick and they allow it, it really won't go well once it's time to go to school again.

Reactions: 8
What father gets their 10 year old child to say on the internet for millions of people to see “mistakes in the dark make children” How is this nonce not attested yet?

———

I too laughed at Anna’s latest, the willingness to lie so boldly is commendable. But it’s all a front to get the gullible/younger audience to eat sleep and breath their every word. If we saw half that stuff, it would be on a vlog. But no it’s the same boring routine that’s she’s had for years, just add a sprinkle of Matt cause that’s the only reason she leaves the house for!

The majority of us can see straight through her & the constant bull 💩

• Wow
Reactions: 15
"Every parents evening we've bypassed the academic stuff and gone straight to the child's emotional well-being" Tell me again how you don't care about your child's education. Both of course is important, but it seems like they put a huge emphasis on 'how do you feel', and not on whether or not they are doing OK in school. It's why they have now kept E2 out of school for so long, because it suits them with the filming schedule, and E2 probably prefers it, too.....getting all the attention and the extras.

Not caring about your child's academic achievements is not the brag you think it is, Anna.

Reactions: 18
Anna getting comments these days along the lines of ‘I didn’t realise you were trans but now I see it’ Serves her right. I can’t stand her lying through her teeth on these holier than thou parenting tiktoks she been making but I also can’t stand her ratty grown out hair especially when she straightens it 🤢

I think in her eyes long hair = pretty or feminine and that is why she refuses to cut hers emilias and e2’s overgrown hair. It simply doesn’t suit them and their more masculine features.

IMG_7467.jpeg

Another thing is I had a look at jonos channel to see how much of a train wreck it is and he claimed his most recent video was back to him editing as he fired his video editor because apparently it wasn’t getting him where he wanted. Comical. The previous videos were actually getting *some* consistent views while his own edited video has tanked so far in comparison. Again serves him right.

I won’t speak too much on how inappropriate and inuendo filled much of the content was in said video involving his young child but if you watch it and are used to spotting Jonos poor intentions you will know exactly what I mean. Despicable 😡 There is no denying he is a sinister creep and knows exactly what he is doing and getting away with. I pray he will be properly investigated one day soon. Too many creeps like this get a pass for far too long because they hide behind being a ‘joker’.

Attachments

• Sick
Oh boo hoo, Anna is 'still grieving' her dog? If only she had actually cared for him when he was alive, and taken him on walks, spend time with him, played with him.. even house trained him.. but she did none of that...

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Why does she feed her kids pasta and butter every week , idk that just gross , not even any veg with it ? Cant she use a tomato pasta sauce instead off butter , never heard off that but sounds mank

Reactions: 12
Why does she feed her kids pasta and butter every week , idk that just gross , not even any veg with it ? Cant she use a tomato pasta sauce instead off butter , never heard off that but sounds mank
It really does sound nasty but anna refuses to try anything new
It's well known she cooked a prawn curry in a heatwave wearing a bikini and refused to change it to something more weather appropriate
All whilst andrea was already extremely poorly in what would have been a stuffy bedroom with added duvets.

If they knew what other food is out there it wouldn't even be in the top 100 favourites.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't like judging kids, but does anyone else feel like Alessia's speech isn't really advanced enough for her age? It seems like even Andrea can enunciate better (though he also seems a bit delayed). Maybe it's just because she seems very shy?

It's just a stark contrast because I just watched Zoe and Alfie's vlogs and their daughter Ottie is already pronouncing and speaking more clearly than Alessia despite being a toddler (she is 2 or 3 I think)

I don't like judging kids, but does anyone else feel like Alessia's speech isn't really advanced enough for her age? It seems like even Andrea can enunciate better (though he also seems a bit delayed). Maybe it's just because she seems very shy?

It's just a stark contrast because I just watched Zoe and Alfie's vlogs and their daughter Ottie is already pronouncing and speaking more clearly than Alessia despite being a toddler (she is 2 or 3 I think)
Yeah I noticed this too I think A1 and A2 are a bit behind for their ages they seem mentally stunted and their motor skills are sadly not at the level they should be from what I have seen of them but of course none of that is their fault poor kids. A2 is treated like he’s a 2 year old and the two of them eat like babies food all over their faces , hands and sometimes on the floor too. Like you said their speech isn’t advanced enough for their age and I feel bad for them because they have the most useless parents who do nothing to truly help and support their kids to help them to develop and grow cause Jonathan is too busy being addicted to TikTok and Anna is addicted to Matt.

• Sad
Reactions: 18