SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear Anna never labelled herself as a ‘trans mom’ until Matt came along. It’s like she thinks that having that label will bring her closer to Matt.
The thing is Anna, it’s not your identity, it’s your child’s! And they could literally change their mind at any point over the next few years. Then what? It’s all over the internet for everyone at their school, uni, workplace to see… forever! They’re ruining that kid’s life.
You're right. She very much distanced herself from it all. She never even bothered to be at the 'gender reveal' and 'name reveal' parties Jonathan threw E2 for being so cooperative....

Reactions: 13
I swear Anna never labelled herself as a ‘trans mom’ until Matt came along. It’s like she thinks that having that label will bring her closer to Matt.
The thing is Anna, it’s not your identity, it’s your child’s! And they could literally change their mind at any point over the next few years. Then what? It’s all over the internet for everyone at their school, uni, workplace to see… forever! They’re ruining that kid’s life.
Just wait for the friendship to come to a crashing halt which it will. Guaranteed she won’t be waving the flags then. We have never even see her show an ounce of support for the lesbian community which her sister emina is a part of and am I right in remembering their sister erika came out as bi on YouTube years ago? Both sisters went to Brighton pride together a few yrs ago but Anna was nowhere to be seen and we know she wasn’t there as erika did a vlog and they both put stories up from that day tagging eachother.

the excuse of Anna exploiting her child’s identify on social media is ‘us mums need visibility too’ but she’s not exactly contributing any substantial support or advice just borderline humping Matt while waving a bloody umbrella and flag around. I have never felt less inspired that is for sure….

Reactions: 15
Not sure about Erika, but I do remember Anna saying she was annoyed that she never got a big coming out from Emma. She felt like she'd missed out on that. She never went to her wedding, unlike Erika and their mum.
Anna 'you have to leave the house every day' Saccone could not manage to fly out on her own.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Where’s the discussion and advice from her ? No where.

Buy pink glittery clothes and waving a trans flag isn’t bringing visibility, it’s just crass.

Reactions: 21
Not sure about Erika, but I do remember Anna saying she was annoyed that she never got a big coming out from Emma. She felt like she'd missed out on that. She never went to her wedding, unlike Erika and their mum.
Anna 'you have to leave the house every day' Saccone could not manage to fly out on her own.
Screams raging narcissist if you ask me! People shouldn’t have to ‘come out’ and members of the lgbtq* community don’t owe straight folk anything. I have never known a family so focused on labels which is laughable as jono went on to attack that Irish radio host for innocently asking what he and his child identified as. I still can’t believe he got away with queer baiting hundreds of thousands of people and even the media all in a bid to try sell a book seeing as the money was running dry SMH

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do they have a cleaner? I’ve noticed their kitchen is always spotless

Reactions: 1
Do they have a cleaner? I’ve noticed their kitchen is always spotless
Yes. But I also think Anna is weirdly OCD about her table top and counters when at the other hand she lets her dogs pee everywhere without cleaning it up immediately, and lets the kids climb on said counters and cupboards. Their feet are always dirty, so I guess mopping the floor is left to the cleaner who does not come in every day.

Reactions: 11
To be honest, I don't think E2 understands this to mean anything beyond feeling tired because you've been online all night....

Reactions: 8
How awkward in her new vlog when all 3 off them are together , her hsuband says shes forgot about him , then jokes him and anna has a anniversary and matt doesnt , also why was he sooooo suss and high pich when she ask him why when ask if she coming home ?.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Apologies if this has already been pointed out but surely E2 reposting a TikTok about child stars being forced to work by their mums and becoming worn down (to say the least!!) has to be a cry for help?!
wow. remarkably self aware and probably prescient for a 10 yr old. maybe there's hope yet for e2. if that's the correct interpretation of the post.

Reactions: 4
To be honest, I don't think E2 understands this to mean anything beyond feeling tired because you've been online all night....
I agree, E2 probably won't really know who any of those celebrities are besides Britney so won't have any clue about the trauma and abuse they have been through.
Also E2 mainly seems "withdrawn" when they aren't the centre of attention in videos.

Reactions: 4
My 10yr old daughter isn’t on socials and if she was it would be private and heavily monitored, it’s way too scary a world for a 10yr old to be able to see so much negative and inappropriate stuff at that age online. How the parents don’t realise the damage is beyond me.
I guess when you monetise your lives and let the world see your every move it’s difficult to then tell your child no. I hope they are putting money away for the kids since they have been working alll their lives and will probably

Reactions: 7
How awkward in her new vlog when all 3 off them are together , her hsuband says shes forgot about him , then jokes him and anna has a anniversary and matt doesnt , also why was he sooooo suss and high pich when she ask him why when ask if she coming home ?.
OMG it was so embarrassing.

Jonathan standing with his arms folded in defensive mode. (Looking strangely like Matt's older more unattractive ,shorter brother)
Y
ou could cut the atmosphere with a knife.:eek:
That remark from Jonathan to Matthew was extremely rude and cutting , he certainly does not like Matt or his friendship with his wife. It's also blatantly obvious that Anna has no time for Jonathan whatsoever, what a monumental mess.

Reactions: 9
Oh, she is so checked out of that marriage!

And has double checked herself out of parenting the kids in the future, but don’t worry everyone, she’s done her duty by breastfeeding the kids for 1 year each.
Stuff the rest of their lives hey!

Attachments

Reactions: 6