SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt is there only for attention. He is wee bit of a fruitcake, doesn't seem to have much common sense. All he wants is to date

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I went to check out E2’s TikTok- looked at all the moaning TikTok’s about his crush blocking him, “why does his crush have 1,000’s of followers and yet he can’t follow?”, etc. Then I went to Jonathan’s page and saw this, 🙄🙄🙄

And…

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So I went to check out E2’s TikTok- looked at all the moaning TikTok’s about his crush blocking him, “why does his crush have 1,000’s of followers and yet he can’t follow?”, etc. Then I went to Jonathan’s page and saw this, 🙄🙄🙄

And…

Jonathon making his son act out his own sexual fantasies of running off with a man?

Js a perverted freak.

Reactions: 23
This was from Anna’s vlog.
A404C251-6FB5-4CC5-8F5C-300028BC6241.jpeg

E2 looks totally out of it! This was E2 being dropped off at tutoring, something looks totally off with him. He looks pale and extremely gaunt and unhealthy looking. He was just staring into space almost unresponsive when Anna was asking him what song he wanted to listen to. This is really awful to see him this way and such a concern.

What are they doing to this kid?! The lifestyle he is leading is a very unhealthy lifestyle, too much is expected from him, filming all day, staying up all night and god knows what else. I think J said he was unwell recently, I think with a cold, but he must not have it anymore if he is going to tutoring. With or without a cold he looks drained and in need of proper nutrition and he needs to be away from Jonathan during the day and back in a school environment instead of a toxic one in that house, and to be with kids his own age and just be a kid! How can Anna just watch on and pretend everything is all fine when it's not! She has no heart...she is a heartless woman.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
All these "fan" accounts are definitely grown men pretending to be kids... Anna and Jonathan should protect Edie but they won't. It's really sad to see.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I am not on tiktok it's banned in my country, but here are some comments on Jonathan's channel, i couldn't take any more because few were disgusting. Few grown men calling E2 cute and that they love him is ultra creepy

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
E2’s tiktok posts and reposts are very concerning…. anyone of any age posting that stuff it’s sad and worrying to see but especially seeing a 10 year old post all of that!! judging from everything on E2’s TikTok the poor child sounds extremely unhappy and depressed. E2 is talking to strangers online messaging them which is so dangerous and should not of happened in the first place but Anna and Jonathan are two self absorbed to properly look out for their kids and be good responsible parents. The conversations E2 is having with people online are extremely inappropriate how do Anna and Jonathan think this is ok for their child to talk to strangers? Anna follows E2 she sees this going on but I guess because they have exploited their kids to strangers their whole lives that’s why they think this is ok, shame on them!!

E2 being sent messages no child should be seeing and responding to and it’s dangerous and scary that a 10 year old is able to do all of this because Anna and Jonathan couldn’t care less they aren’t supervising what e2 is doing online they allow e2 to have access to everything online. They are awful parents and are doing nothing to keep their kids safe! E2 is definitely addicted to social media and the phone. Very weird how Matt follows e2 and sees those posts and think it’s normal to be following a child and for a child to be posting that stuff? I know Matt isn’t E2’s parent so even if he was concerned which he obviously isn’t as he’s happily following E2 but it’s not like Matt would be able to do much to stop it cause Anna and Jonathan are the parents they are the ones who are responsible for e2 and his siblings but they really don’t care and they’ve never cared cause anyone who exploits their kids is a terrible person who only cares about what they can gain from it which is attention and money.

It doesn’t shock me they don’t care cause I know what type of people they are they are awful but at the same I can’t wrap my head around how it doesn’t upset them and concern them the things their child is posting. This is all Anna and Jonathan’s fault! they never deserved to be parents and I can’t wait until karma pays a visit to the two of them.

• Heart
How can a 10 year old have a tiktok account?:unsure:

The reason repellent Jono appears in all of their content is apparently because the kids are underage. Something isn't right....

Reactions: 13
How can a 10 year old have a tiktok account?:unsure:

The reason repellent Jono appears in all of their content is apparently because the kids are underage. Something isn't right....
Because they don’t care about online predators that all, if anything, it’s encouraged

• Sad
Reactions: 7
When you look at E2’s account via Anna’s, the profile picture is them as a toddler. I know not everyone’s trans story is the same but more often than not you hear those than have transitioned really try to forget the years before they did. Seems a bit odd, like it’s all a charade for clicks & £, hmm.

Also it seems like this is (at least) E2’s 4th account and they have multiple other alt accounts, such a parenting fail from them both if they still haven’t reprimanded that. Why actively choose for your kids to be exposed to creeps and nasty comments, smh.

———

Taking bets that she will still have the regularly scheduled fanny & pit waxes after flogging the at home IPL machine. Bit like the skincare that she obviously doesn’t use regularly and the workout mirror which hasn’t seen the light of day since 😂

When you look at E2’s account via Anna’s, the profile picture is them as a toddler. I know not everyone’s trans story is the same but more often than not you hear those than have transitioned really try to forget the years before they did. Seems a bit odd, like it’s all a charade for clicks & £, hmm.

Also it seems like this is (at least) E2’s 4th account and they have multiple other alt accounts, such a parenting fail from them both if they still haven’t reprimanded that. Why actively choose for your kids to be exposed to creeps and nasty comments, smh.

———

Taking bets that she will still have the regularly scheduled fanny & pit waxes after flogging the at home IPL machine. Bit like the skincare that she obviously doesn’t use regularly and the workout mirror which hasn’t seen the light of day since 😂
I guess this is too early but..
SacconeJoly #96 Chronicles of Anna- The 'Loin', the witch and the wardrobe.

• Haha
Surely that tik tok account of E2's is enough evidence for social services to realise something is horribly wrong in that house?!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Surely that tik tok account of E2's is enough evidence for social services to realise something is horribly wrong in that house?!
I agree but it seems A&J can pretty much do what they like without any consequences.

I would put money on Jono being behind these accounts. :sick:

Reactions: 8
Anna suddenly realising that having lots of dogs of the same age might not be a good idea. I wish them lots of expensive vet bills.

Reactions: 17
I agree but it seems A&J can pretty much do what they like without any consequences.

I would put money on Jono being behind these accounts. :sick:
Of course he is. E2 is too young to feel sexual attraction to anyone, let alone be confident in his attraction to other males.

The only person that gets off on the idea of a little boy, dressed as a little girl sexually attracted to boys is the grown up pervert father who admits to getting thrills as a boy himself wearing his sister's knickers.

This once again Is Jono playing out his sick fantasies about little boys, under the cover of being an "LGBTQ ally" to his "trans daughter".

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Have they shared any of the details about the children acting/auditioning? I know they share about Stagecoach… Being vague in case they haven’t said more. But I don’t know how any reputable production could have such exploited children in their show, such a safeguarding risk.

Reactions: 4
he made a big deal about Emilia auditioning for Matilda, but pretty much anyone can audition. It’s unlikely she got any further, otherwise he’d be going on about it. I saw a video of a little girl who has just got the role of nala in the lion king. She is a great singer, really comfortable and confident, but not big headed. Her mum posted that she’s exhausted as she’s had to take her daughter to extra shows as another nala was sick. Not moaning, just saying how it’s a lot. Can you imagine Jonny or Anna taking her to rehearsals, performances etc and NOT being able to record them?
From what’s been shared, Emilia doesn’t have the natural talent needed for a west end show. Thats not be being mean, it’s just a hard world to succeed in and being the child of a YouTube family isn’t going to help.
Edie is supposed to be going to a “theatre school”‘that focuses on tv and film. It seems it’s not a weekday school, like Sylvia Young, but a weekend thing. If Edie does want to suceed, they’ll have to stop behaving like Jonny maked them do, as not many directors, producers or casting would employ a child who just poses with their tongue out and acts like a brat, swearing. I think Jonny doesn’t realise that if (and that’s a big IF) edie was in a show, there would be guidelines as to posting online.

Reactions: 5
I found E2’s TikTok & reported it as being a child’s account. I doubt it will get taken down but a warning might be sent to verify the age.

Reactions: 17