SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so weird how the Es always get treated like they are much older than they are, and the As are babied.
The Es of course had the advantage of (many) nannies, the nanny money dried up before the As could truly benefit from them. And Anna herself said that she's not interested in her children's academic achievements, so....

They pay for expensive schools yet do nothing at home to further their education, despite having the time and the means. It's so sad to see them being exploited day in day out.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
A1 can actually be fairly well spoken, Anna kept in a clip of A1&2 in the car whilst she nipped back into the house and A1 was speaking clearly then, but because Anna insists on babying them they both often put on a baby voice, which yeah kids do at times but with A1&2 it's pretty much constant whenever they are around Anna.

Reactions: 15
I think the kids are so used to performing that they have camera personas and the older ones play on teen angsty roles and the younger two are cutey baby roles. But the younger two def seem a bit on the slower side/ behind age expected behaviours. It just seems like a very empty big home and as a family they aren’t as a whole unit very often (or from what they show).

Reactions: 11
The kids are all neurodivervent 100% all have some mild SEN needs
Andrea maybe but A&J are terrible parents. We all know Anna does as much as she can to avoid spending time with them and Jono does not have the brain of a normal forty something guy. Those kids are addicted to screens. The younger two are babied terribly with anna always referring to them as the babies. E2 has been completely brainwashed and due to being taken out of school has completely lost touch with reality. Alessia has always been ignored, even as a baby. Anna and Jojo are the reason those kids are the way they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why she’s photoshopping her photos! She doesn’t need to. She also doesn’t need 1 inch of makeup . She looks much younger without it!

Reactions: 7
The denim skort that Anna is wearing in her stories is from Zara kids, I know this because I bought my 9 year old the same one 👀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The denim skort that Anna is wearing in her stories is from Zara kids, I know this because I bought my 9 year old the same one 👀
I have a friend who shops in the kids section. She’s naturally very petite, under 5ft, so the clothes fit her well. Anna, isn’t short, and isn’t naturally petite, so crazy that she shops there!

Reactions: 12
I have a friend who shops in the kids section. She’s naturally very petite, under 5ft, so the clothes fit her well. Anna, isn’t short, and isn’t naturally petite, so crazy that she shops there!
Same here, never really grew and have always fitted into a clothes a few sizes smaller not something I can change, although I'm into adult sizes now
Could still easily wear things from teen sections.
Anna has no logical reason to be browsing the kids sections for herself 🤨
Putting it the best way possible we can see everytime how much it looks painfully tight and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 11
Putting it the best way possible we can see everytime how much it looks painfully tight and uncomfortable.
That matching dress she got with E1 KILLS me,
Some people are naturally petite and do have small frames so can comfortably wear clothes from the teen sections, Anna is not petite, and you can tell that the teen clothes do not fit her properly.
The picture she shared of her wearing the dress reminded me of an American tiktoker who posts skits of her acting out things her child has said that week (she usually has some form of child's princess dress and tiara on when in the role of her child... I'm probably making this woman sound unhinged but her videos are actually entertaining)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The amount of times Anna referred to Alessia, 7 and Andrea, 5, as babies in her current vlog was ridiculous! All the time!

And does Anna’s vocabulary extend further than “that’s cool” “cool” and “good boy, good girl” when her kids are telling her a story or talking to her?! I notice sometimes she says it when it’s not even in the right context of the conversation. And also, It’s just said just to say something and to make it look like she’s listening and paying attention to them when she’s really not.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
"Every parents evening we've bypassed the academic stuff and gone straight to the child's emotional well-being" Tell me again how you don't care about your child's education. Both of course is important, but it seems like they put a huge emphasis on 'how do you feel', and not on whether or not they are doing OK in school. It's why they have now kept E2 out of school for so long, because it suits them with the filming schedule, and E2 probably prefers it, too.....getting all the attention and the extras.

Not caring about your child's academic achievements is not the brag you think it is, Anna.
As much as kids emotional welfare is important, it’s the parents responsibility to make sure the kids are also sticking in at school and getting their education down. Barely any kids actually enjoy academia, it’s a job for them they’re not getting paid for at the end of the day. Obviously sometimes they’re going to moan and not want to do it, immediately folding and letting them just sack it off is only going to create a child with 0 work ethic. They’re too “woke” for their own good. Kids need a bit of discipline sometimes, just like adults do. Don’t know why people are so scared to admit that.

Reactions: 8
They’re too “woke” for their own good. Kids need a bit of discipline sometimes, just like adults do. Don’t know why people are so scared to admit that.
The thing is, I wouldnt even say they are "woke" they are just lazy and can't be bothered actually parenting their children

Reactions: 15