SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it's not like they really care about their emotional wellbeing, either... So all in all, tit parents, and the school has known for years.

Reactions: 14
And it's not like they really care about their emotional wellbeing, either... So all in all, tit parents, and the school has known for years.
I doubt their former school really cared enough as long as their salary was paid. There's only so much teachers can do without parental support. Not doing the simple necessities at home to support their children's academics is a Jonathan and Anna issue no matter what type of school they attend.

Reactions: 9
First pair of jeans that is not too tight for her to sit down in, and it's a kids size? Nope,her ED has not returned at allll....

Reactions: 26
Jono really will go to the lowest levels for views.
Latest post is E2 in a shopping centre and the caption is day 1 of improving his social anxiety of all things.😬😡
That child has no issue being the centre of attention in and out the house
Swearing to no end online and in every post
And being the sole focus of every single post, shorts and video would also say otherwise.

Much like Emilia j is letting another of his kids embarrass themselves pretending they can sing and he's wearing the same Clothes as the last posts.
Pink hollister top and hello kitty pjs

Reactions: 16
I know that there was a trend of people trying to overcome social anxiety on tiktok. It would be someone trying to order fast food with a script inside and they would mess up and it would get a lot of sympathy likes. I wonder if Jonathan is trying to jump upon that trend with Edie apparently having social anxiety. It is a bit like Edie being apparently colour blind and getting special glasses and 'seeing ' colour for the 'first time '

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I know that there was a trend of people trying to overcome social anxiety on tiktok. It would be someone trying to order fast food with a script inside and they would mess up and it would get a lot of sympathy likes. I wonder if Jonathan is trying to jump upon that trend with Edie apparently having social anxiety. It is a bit like Edie being apparently colour blind and getting special glasses and 'seeing ' colour for the 'first time '
Its just strange that out of all the kids he chooses to use E2 for a tiktok about improving social anxiety the one who blatantly has no issues being in the public eye almost seems like mocking for the sake of views.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
"Every parents evening we've bypassed the academic stuff and gone straight to the child's emotional well-being" Tell me again how you don't care about your child's education. Both of course is important, but it seems like they put a huge emphasis on 'how do you feel', and not on whether or not they are doing OK in school. It's why they have now kept E2 out of school for so long, because it suits them with the filming schedule, and E2 probably prefers it, too.....getting all the attention and the extras.

Not caring about your child's academic achievements is not the brag you think it is, Anna.
I completely agree.

Anna enjoyed all the advantages of having invested parents that valued education. She often talks about how well she did at school and how she got good grades. It often seemed as though she was heading on a completely different life path until she met Jonathan who places zero emphasis on education and is all about making money through mad schemes and ideas. The fact that one of these actually worked and they made so much money out of their YouTube channel has unfortunately meant that now both Anna and Jonathan think that education isn't important because you can earn good money without it.

Of course they ignore the fact that they essentially won the lottery when their YouTube channel hit the big time and this kind of success hasn't been replicable for them with their other ventures and almost certainly won't be replicable for their kids. Spend any time on YouTube and you will see thousands of failed family channel with barely any subscribers that aren't earning much at all.

It is cruel of Anna and Jonathan to completely deprioritise academics and to not invest the time, effort and money required to give their kids the best starr. Statistically the children's best hope of enjoying decent careers will be through gaining some decent academic qualifications at school that can act as a springboard for their next steps in life. For Anna and Jonathan to completely check out of the whole process is disgusting, but this is especially true for Anna who does know better and has her own childhood for reference in terms of knowing that parental input makes a huge difference to outcomes.

• Heart
in his latest tiktok Jonno has got E1 wearing a really tight crop top.

she looks uncomfortable for most of it, by turns adopting a 'shoulders hunched forward' pose, wearing a cardboard box over her head and upper body, and consistently wearing her long hair arranged so that it covers her chest.

still, if it wasn't for these videos we wouldn't have nice things etc, eh kids?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

she looks uncomfortable for most of it, by turns adopting a 'shoulders hunched forward' pose, wearing a cardboard box over her head and upper body, and consistently wearing her long hair arranged so that it covers her chest.

Exactly. Still so angry that Anna actually said that in the Stacey Dooley sleepover episode. Disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

I'm no prude but I thought her outfit was really inappropriate. He knows exactly the type of people who watch his videos and I dunno, she's not even a teenager yet shes wearing a tight boobtube (is that what they are called?!) that shows off everything.

If E2 has social anxiety it's probably a result of being sent to school in a dress while their parents broadcast and monetise their private struggles.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Poor emilia thrown to the side yet again
The As both have a sports day and everyone's getting ready for that only for anna to mention that Emilia also had sports day and it would be super difficult to do both she supposedly told them its fine she would support the "babies" instead.

Yes the planning wouldn't have been ideal bit that's the last year she will have a sports day with her friends before she starts somewhere new
But let's blow that off to support the younger ones at a school they just started at.

I do get it with the As being younger it's expected parents would go to theirs but Emilia is already so pushed out and E2 is the star she fades into the background.

I'll bet if matt went anna would have gone in a flash

They can’t show their faces to E1’s school parents. I bet they all feel sorry for Emilia, hopefully other parents would have cheered her on .

Reactions: 8
Poor emilia thrown to the side yet again
The As both have a sports day and everyone's getting ready for that only for anna to mention that Emilia also had sports day and it would be super difficult to do both she supposedly told them its fine she would support the "babies" instead.

Yes the planning wouldn't have been ideal bit that's the last year she will have a sports day with her friends before she starts somewhere new
But let's blow that off to support the younger ones at a school they just started at.

I do get it with the As being younger it's expected parents would go to theirs but Emilia is already so pushed out and E2 is the star she fades into the background.

I'll bet if matt went anna would have gone in a flash
Why didn't Jonathan go to one sports day and Anna go to the other? They're both at home all day, that's what most parents with kids at different schools do.

Reactions: 20
They can’t show their faces to E1’s school parents. I bet they all feel sorry for Emilia, hopefully other parents would have cheered her on .
Not sure she went as anna couldnt be bothered to make it work and Emilia said she'd support the As instead.
A real shame as it would have easily worked out

Also I'm getting really disgusted at how much E2 wears the same clothes lately it must be in desperate need of a wash.

Reactions: 5
Not sure she went as anna couldnt be bothered to make it work and Emilia said she'd support the As instead.
A real shame as it would have easily worked out

Also I'm getting really disgusted at how much E2 wears the same clothes lately it must be in desperate need of a wash.
I don’t think he’s wearing it multiple times.. they’re just doing so many vids per day to post over several days.. so it LOOKS like it’s multiple days when it isn’t. Goes to show how many of E2’s time is being used for school vs YouTube and tiktok performances.

Reactions: 8