SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being thinner than emma is her goal I think.
Those saccone daughters need deep therapy

Reactions: 15
Seriously? she really needs to stop filming her awful workouts.. this is not an example for anyone working out.. 🥴

1718915554912.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously? she really needs to stop filming her awful workouts.. this is not an example for anyone working out.. 🥴

View attachment 3006588
Why does she bother doing those useless workouts?
Go for a run, take the kids swimming or even use the dust covered machines anything would be better than flaling around with no real purpose.

At the very very least put some actual effort into the workouts

I'm surprised she hasn't started joint workouts sessions with matt ( with the amount of cake they have it's not out of the question yet)
Seems like something she'd jump at the chance for??

Reactions: 26
So she started doing the what I eat Wednesdays again because her viewers kept asking for her to bring them back... now I could be wrong here but I can't be bothered going back through her videos but I am like 90% sure that in the past she had mentioned that they made her ED worse.

Now I know someone in real life who has struggled with an ED and was dangerously skinny with it, during that time she would CONSTANTLY share pictures of large meals and as soon as she gained weight after having a baby those pictures stopped, unfortunately recently I noticed that she had started sharing pictures of large meals again; only for my mum to tell me that she had slipped back in to her ED.
I think it is quite common for those who struggle with an ED to share their "meals" so it looks like they are eating, but in reality they might be taking a couple of bites.

I hope this makes sense- I've not had any sleep so my brain is mush and I think I've just word vomited.

Reactions: 16
Makes perfect sense and I suspect this is what is happening here. As the family throws so much food away anyway, nobody will notice or care about her not finising her plate.

And you are right, she has in the past said the WIAW videos were ED driven and made it worse.

Her relationship with Matt is not helping, either.

Reactions: 11
Seeing Anna's massive bowls of healthy meals whilst the kids are in the background with chocolate around their chops by 8am. Tragic really.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Seeing Anna's massive bowls of healthy meals whilst the kids are in the background with chocolate around their chops by 8am. Tragic really.
I am Dutch (now living in the UK) and grew up having 'hagelslag' sandwiches. Chocolate sprinkles. But, those were only allowed after I'd had a slice or sandwich with cheese or meat. I don't see anything wrong with Nutella or sprinkles or whatever, but not as the only thing you'll eat. Have something healthy first.

Reactions: 12
I am Dutch (now living in the UK) and grew up having 'hagelslag' sandwiches. Chocolate sprinkles. But, those were only allowed after I'd had a slice or sandwich with cheese or meat. I don't see anything wrong with Nutella or sprinkles or whatever, but not as the only thing you'll eat. Have something healthy first.
You're right - there's nothing wrong with it, just the fact that there is no moderation.

We have a rule in our house that no food is unhealthy. You can have anything, but if you have something like Nutella or chocolate spread, you have it with fruit. It's not all that hard to get a balance but I think they are way past that by this point.

Reactions: 15
In Anna's vlog Jonathan said - " I used to eat animals" said the man unwrapping his and Anna's fish and chips take-away delivery for their dinner. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Why does she not make any progress in her workouts? She still looks like a beginner.
I’ve been doing growwithjo workouts for a month and already See progress in myself.
Anna still looks like she’s only just started her journey she has no idea about form

Reactions: 7
Someone's been reading here again, moaning about people commenting she shouldn't be wearing crop tops.
Pre tummy tuck she wouldn't have worn it
But apparently she should be able to wear what she feels comfortable in
Which is obviously anything that makes her look like a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thing is she doesn’t look young - she looks like a well preserved/had work done Surrey housewife in her mid 40s at least. I was really shocked when I found out from this forum that she was only in her 30s. 😮

Reactions: 28
Someone's been reading here again, moaning about people commenting shouldn't be wearing crop tops.
Pre tummy tuck she wouldn't have worn it
But apparently she should be able to wear what she feels comfortable in
Which is obviously anything that makes her look like a teenager.
Yeah, she should be able to wear whatever she likes, but she should know she has a young following, as well as an ED/ED recovery following. You're right that she wouldn't have been flaunting her tummy before surgery.
The more I read here the more I agree that she is back in her ED. She doesn't seem to mention her recovery anymore, and the WIAW as well as her hollow looking face are a huge signal that things are not well.

Reactions: 13
Still a tit mother no matter how thin she makes herself- they really were destined to be a couple

Reactions: 14
What’s the TLDR on the homeschooling situation ?
Anna posted a click baity YouTube video saying she would address it, she didn't. As far as we know E2 is being homeschooled but there doesn't seem to be much learning going on. She seems to have hour long sessions with a tutor a couple of times a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Re Anna's latest post on crop top comment.

Anna can't preach saying "no matter what size, shape or age you are you can wear what you want and feel your best and be happy", when she has gone out of her way to remodel her body size and shape in order to look a certain way, by having a tummy tuck, a breast lift, and chooses to dress like a teenager who keeps showing off her newly surgically transformed stomach in crop tops looking more like a plastic barbie doll. She only says this now after she's had a "mummy makeover" and made all the changes by having these procedures done.

Like, she's the last person I would be listening to for self assurance and self confidence regarding clothing choices and body image perception
when she has changed her physical appearance for aesthetic and vanity reasons who is still displaying signs of having an ED. For years she has alternated back and forth giving different mixed messaging about body image and loving yourself for how you are and here we are today with another set of views. Oh puleese! I would never trust what she says!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s the TLDR on the homeschooling situation ?
I think this was already mentioned here a few days or so ago.. E2 will be going to the same school the As go to. I guess she indirectly mentioned it, you just have to piece it together. He did a transition day with them. Hopefully the ‘fresh/new’ start and environment will be good for E2’s mental health and solves whatever issues they were having why the took him out of school. He had to do tutoring because it’s illegal to just take a child out of school and not have them doing anything. Good on them for enrolling him with a tutor!

Reactions: 5