SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Anna's vlog, did anyone else see the side eye annoyed look Emilia gave Anna when she waved a rainbow/lgbtq flag infront of Emilia's face when she was in the car being picked up from school, and then asked her if she wanted to go to pride, to which Emilia replied “No”

I don't think it was a look or response from Emilia that was untoward towards the LGBTQ+ community, per say. To me, it was more a look of annoyance more aimed at her mum, she looked fed up, like she was saying...stop with your phoney fake act and all the over the top put on for the camera, because after Anna did that Emilia looked down at the camera to see if it was recording, and it was, she knew there and then it was all staged and planned for the camera to get a reaction from Emilia.

I thought Anna did a real disservice to Emilia by showing that clip, it wasn’t a fair play on Anna’s part. Poor Emilia just got out of school probably tired and had a full on day and here’s Anna camera on, front and centre, being the most annoying person she could be!

Emilia's tolerence of her mum's immature behaviour & fake and performative act is getting on Emilia's last nerve, i have noticed here and there in Anna's vlogs, it’s obvious, Emilia ain’t having it, who can blame her!

Today she looked like she had a gutful. She knows that her mum is phoney and this new role of her pretending to be a LGBTQ+ ally is all for the camera and because of Matt's influence and feigned support for E2.

I actually thought Anna shouldn't have included that clip in the vlog, because it makes Emilia look like she is homophobic when I don't think that’s the case at all. It’s more that she has had enough of Anna's antics and her excessive attention seeking behaviour, knowing it's all a charade for the camera.

View attachment 3003066
What a witch. Anna, not Emilia.
She most likely said no fur multiple reasons;
She doesn’t like being on film
She knows how insufferable her mum is
She’ll be forced to prance around waving a flag and have people speculate about her
Edie and her don’t seem to get along, so she probably doesn’t want to spend him together
Anna will make her dress like ger
I can image she thinks Matt is a twit as he’s on a parr with Jonny, and she seems over him too

Did Jonny go with Anna, Matt and edie last year? Surely if any parent was going to go, it would be the mom binary one, not the one that didn’t seem to accept her sister getting married to a woman

Reactions: 23
What a witch. Anna, not Emilia.
She most likely said no fur multiple reasons;
She doesn’t like being on film
She knows how insufferable her mum is
She’ll be forced to prance around waving a flag and have people speculate about her
Edie and her don’t seem to get along, so she probably doesn’t want to spend him together
Anna will make her dress like ger
I can image she thinks Matt is a twit as he’s on a parr with Jonny, and she seems over him too

Did Jonny go with Anna, Matt and edie last year? Surely if any parent was going to go, it would be the mom binary one, not the one that didn’t seem to accept her sister getting married to a woman
No Jonathan ddn't attend. Only flag waving teenager Anna and her gay bestie.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No Jonathan ddn't attend. Only flag waving teenager Anna and her gay bestie.
Funny, isn't it. Jonathan started this whole circus, and yet he's stuck at home making all these 'look at what a supportive parent I am' videos, but never wears his barrista skirt anymore, and certainly not out in public.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
yeah, very unfair on E1, that.

because what she's been asked isn't anything along the lines of:

'do you think that pride is a valuable day of celebration for a historically horribly marginalised community?'

really it's more,

'would you like to spend a day, filmed for worldwide publication, tangling yourself ever further in the web of nauseating bullsh1t that your supposed parents have woven around your younger sibling in the pursuit of filthy lucre'

that curt 'no' is a more positive response than Anna deserves here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Maybe Anna included the clip of E1 rolling her eyes (basically) to “happy pride!”… because Anna thought it made her look supportive, but to me- she looked fake and E1 looked genuine and real. The fact that Anna asked E1 does she “want to go actually” is the phoniest bit!

Anna knows E1 wouldn’t want to go, neither does Anna want her to. It’s Anna’s new party day, where she allows herself to get drunk and admired as plastic Barbie by the gay men. She loves the attention she got last year, she doesn’t want to pretend to actually care to be an ally because E1 is there- lol! She wants a party date where she can dress in her tween fashion and drink and be loved on by Matt and his friends.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
What a vision.
573A3ABC-FC5B-4323-BEDA-6F632B6AA662.jpeg

It's the white little ankle socks for me. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
So today's video is emilias turn in the hold it and I'll pay for it challenge and you guessed it its mainly E2 interfering trying to sabotage Emilia and pick things he wants
No one did that during his turn and yes the littles got help but they fully got to choose
Don't think it was fair to bring E2 along and looking at the description Emilia should have been in school at the time in her last year of that school of all the times to bunk off.

The blatant favoritism is going to cause massive problems in the years to come.

Nice of Emilia to share out the mystery box bits and pieces though that's what a caring sister looks like don't think she mentioned giving anything to E2 though.
Other than the thing E2 wanted emilia didn't pick you don't say.

Reactions: 4
Suppose he had to bring E2 along as a 10 year old can't stay home alone, and mummy dearest was probably off on a hot date with her boyfriend.
E2 has always had issues with boundaries, and never gets told off, either. I think a 10 year old should be expected to be able to have someone else have their turn, but if you've not been taught that by your parents.... I feel sorry yet again for Emilia who always has to be 'the good girl/sister', and just has to grin and bear it.
---
Also, she says she has glossophobia (fear of public speaking) and that she 'can't swim'.
She's still with Stagecoach, has done the narrator role in the musical they did with school, why would this be a cause for her to stay home?
And not being able to swim? She's had swimming lessons, her dad claims to have been a swim instructor, and they had a pool in the garden last summer. What do you mean you can't swim?

Sounds to me that they called her in sick just so they could film this video. Priorities....

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
In Anna's vlog, did anyone else see the side eye annoyed look Emilia gave Anna when she waved a rainbow/lgbtq flag infront of Emilia's face when she was in the car being picked up from school, and then asked her if she wanted to go to pride, to which Emilia replied “No”

I don't think it was a look or response from Emilia that was untoward towards the LGBTQ+ community, per say. To me, it was more a look of annoyance more aimed at her mum, she looked fed up, like she was saying...stop with your phoney fake act and all the over the top put on for the camera, because after Anna did that Emilia looked down at the camera to see if it was recording, and it was, she knew there and then it was all staged and planned for the camera to get a reaction from Emilia.

I thought Anna did a real disservice to Emilia by showing that clip, it wasn’t a fair play on Anna’s part. Poor Emilia just got out of school probably tired and had a full on day and here’s Anna camera on, front and centre, being the most annoying person she could be!

Emilia's tolerence of her mum's immature behaviour & fake and performative act is getting on Emilia's last nerve, i have noticed here and there in Anna's vlogs, it’s obvious, Emilia ain’t having it, who can blame her!

Today she looked like she had a gutful. She knows that her mum is phoney and this new role of her pretending to be a LGBTQ+ ally is all for the camera and because of Matt's influence and feigned support for E2.

I actually thought Anna shouldn't have included that clip in the vlog, because it makes Emilia look like she is homophobic when I don't think that’s the case at all. It’s more that she has had enough of Anna's antics and her excessive attention seeking behaviour, knowing it's all a charade for the camera.

View attachment 3003066
Poor Emilia looks so over it. Imagine coming home from school and having a camera shoved in your face everyday

• Sad
Reactions: 17
On Anals latest “what I won’t actually eat all of” in a day vid she bats A2 arm away. It’s very quick and I had to pause it but it very noticeable how irritable she is with him . 😠😠

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Its pretty obvious that anna is in the depths of her ED again. The showing off her midriff in every single clip, the constant what i eat in a day videos to prove to everyone that she is eating when she’s probably skipping meals…. She needs to get off social media and recover and look after her kids mental health before its too late

Reactions: 19
In Anna’s what I eat in a day video, Anna's dinner plate looks very different to Alessia’s dinner plate, I can't see the other kids plate.

But going by Alessia's plate it looks like they are having 2 very different dinners. Anna’s plate is overflowing and abundant with veggies, salad, prawns and Alessia’s looks like a measly, miserable looking plate of beige, and with what I think are peas or just salad on the side, i could be wrong, but I don’t see the colour and variety on her plate like Anna has.

I know Anna said the other day she won’t make multiple different meals at dinner time if someone doesn’t like what she’s cooked but it looks like 2 different meals to me or a very edited down plate given to the kids, it doesn't look the same at all!

IF this is the case, once again, feeding herself better than her kids, accommodating herself and not them! :mad:

100C991E-31B1-4F34-A2B8-F43D27944CA5.jpeg

27851328-8F40-4393-B67C-58ED3497BB20.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I was thinking there is no way that was her dinner! Probably just embellished for the camera.

The tell tale sign was the portion size, that’s like enough for the 6 of them in her eyes!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t get why anyone wants to see what anyone eats, it’s just weird. Maybe because she had an ED she thinks it’s interesting? Plus I can’t get over that she eats a huge slab of cake every/most days? Seems very indulgent and she must spend like a tenner a day on coffee and cake??

Reactions: 15
She only ate two meals and one snack in a day. Possibly a protein shake too but it looked like she was about to spit it out again after she took a mouthful. It definitely looks like calorie restricting to me!

Reactions: 12
On Anals latest “what I won’t actually eat all of” in a day vid she bats A2 arm away. It’s very quick and I had to pause it but it very noticeable how irritable she is with him . 😠😠
A2 is permanently covered in snot, I wouldn't let him near me either 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It's very telling that the only friend willing to go to their house is liv.
Assuming the younger ones still have playdates must be in the safety of the friends homes

On the other hand it must be frustrating for them seeing E2 constantly have friends around even Emilia doesn't get that

Reactions: 4
Its pretty obvious that anna is in the depths of her ED again. The showing off her midriff in every single clip, the constant what i eat in a day videos to prove to everyone that she is eating when she’s probably skipping meals…. She needs to get off social media and recover and look after her kids mental health before its too late
I wonder if she’s trying to keep her plastic surgery size body

Reactions: 3