SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to mention e2 screensaver but see many of you feel the same.
that poor kid just wants to be back as a boy
Not a sparkly dress in sight these days.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they announce in the very near future that Edie in now non binary. Wonder if the trans malarky will be dropped before he enters the new school.:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
E2s TikTok profile picture is also him as a young boy - not him as a girl. It's quite obvious, as others have said, that he looks back on this part of his life fondly. A simpler time with less pressures, very sad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
😂😂😂😂 goes out as a family for pizza to celebrate Emilia leaving primary school that day.

Covers school logo 😂😂😂😂 honestly you couldn’t make up their logic, all the times they have blatantly shown it .

Eduardo is so over the pretend trans but is under so much pressure- poor kid

Reactions: 15
I have no idea what their new school is like, but am I right in thinking there's no school uniform? They might not have a policy for boys to have short hair, either, so finally, Eduardo can be a boy with long hair......

Reactions: 1
I have no idea what their new school is like, but am I right in thinking there's no school uniform? They might not have a policy for boys to have short hair, either, so finally, Eduardo can be a boy with long hair......
I’ve never come across a policy in all my years teaching where boys can’t have long hair. They were just subject to the same rules as the girls - it must be tidied back & no extreme styles/colours! Did E2’s private primary really have a no long hair policy for boys?! That’s unbelievably sexist & antiquated 🙈

Reactions: 4
E2s TikTok profile picture is also him as a young boy - not him as a girl. It's quite obvious, as others have said, that he looks back on this part of his life fondly. A simpler time with less pressures, very sad.
The phone screen and profile picture is honestly so tragic. This never should've been a publicized storyline. I don't care how much money they made that went "towards the kids." E2 has completely lost control of their identity due to SJs choices, and probably has nostalgia for simpler times. This could've been a simple phase of questioning identity or playing dress up. It's spiraled out of control.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I do believe that E2 is going to have a massive spiral like what happens to child stars when they hit eighteen and I'm seeing it so much with Jjo Siwa at the moment. I think that it is something that we are going to see with a lot of the children of family bloggers over the years. I've been watching videos about some of these kids who are trying to sue their parents over their content and for their right to privacy. I could see something happening with the SJ's in years to come, especially with E2.

As much as I dislike the bratty behaviour, I do feel a lot of pity for E2. I think that if Jonathan and Anna were being respectful parents, they would have let E2 come to their own decision in regard to their identity when they were older. E2 could have been male and had similar interests as his sisters and was an effeminate boy. If they were trans, they could have come to that decision on their own and in private. There is very much a lack of allowance for boys and girls to be tomboys or effeminate without them being classed as transgender these days. I had a very unisex childhood and I was a massive tom boy and my brother used to go around nursey with a pink handbag on and a feather boa, and he only used to wear the 'girls,' clothes in the dressing up box.

It must be confusing for E2 especially as they have a drag queen persona as their 'true personality,' since they've been able to be Edie, especially as they have been Edie for about half of their life now. Not to mention their whole life has been on camera and there is an audience. I know that the character of Edie is probably for the camera and played up, but there must be a lot of confusion for E2.

I don't know if E2 could be allowed to transition back, especially as there is a situation where their parents are their bosses and there is money involved. E2 is the cash cow for the family and they must be aware of it. I'm sure that Anna and Jonothan would not hesitate to tell E2 that they need to work to get nice things if they did not want to be on camera, like what they did in the documentary, even if it is small things like the Starbucks and Roblocks.

Without E2 and the trans storyline, I don't know if they would be getting as many views or attention as they do, I reckon they would have faded into obscurity like many other family vloggers around the time they started.

Also, e2 constantly touching their hair is bothering me more than usual. I don't know if it is an anxiety tick or there are extensions in there, it always looks so greasy.

Reactions: 8
i noticed also that e2's bedroom wall has taped to it both a gay (traditional rainbow) and trans (blue and pink or whatever it is) above the bed. the gay bit feels a bit 'off brand' but quite possibly more reflective of e2's true leanings?
---
with the phone screen saver - it'd be in a way nice, though poignantly sad, to think of that as being e2's choice but I'd be mildly surprised if that horrible little gnome with the hair plugs didn't exercise complete control over everything like that, the choice of picture and decision to share it very likely originated with him.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't you know it anna made a special effort to show the contents of the veg draw
Likely a fingers up to everyone saying the kids don't eat healthily unlike herself.
Yet proceeds to reheat plain pasta for the kids no mention of anything other
Whilst having tuna steaks, sweet potato and green beans for herself and possibly jono.

And then Anna's moaning she's still awake at barely 10pm
Hair washing night is so inconvenient and she's mad at herself for not being asleep at 9pm
Well excuse them for being kids and having needs that come before yours 🤨😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Hi all,

Constant reader but rarely log in and comment! Don't want to de-rail the thread but the only "experience" I have of trans is this family and this thread. My little brother has decided he is trans and in my head I am feeling so negatively about it as I feel it's the influence of social media primarily making him feel this way. Of course I cannot directly blame the Saccone Joly's however I do think the effect they are having on teens who may have identity issues (who didn't during the teen years!)

Hi all,

Constant reader but rarely log in and comment! Don't want to de-rail the thread but the only "experience" I have of trans is this family and this thread. My little brother has decided he is trans and in my head I am feeling so negatively about it as I feel it's the influence of social media primarily making him feel this way. Of course I cannot directly blame the Saccone Joly's however I do think the effect they are having on teens who may have identity issues (who didn't during the teen years!)
It's the children that I worry for the most with this nonsense. Your brother being just one example, of the many kids being brainwashed by the this woke idea that we can be whatever we want to be. I've heard of schools getting litter trays for people "identifying " as cats for fucks sake. I have no advice but I hope your brother can get some help and proper guidance. Please don't feel guilty for the way you feel, you're rightly concerned about your brothers mental and emotional well being, as any sibling would be ❤ No help to you , but sending you love anyway.

Reactions: 2
Hi all,

How old is your brother? I think my advice would be to listen to him, and get him seen by a therapist. He may well be trans, and he obviously feels comfortable to say how he feels to you and your family. The SJ. exploit edie abs share so much of their life online, that’s the biggest issue. That won’t be a problem for you. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think you should feel negatively, rather you should trust your brother & be supportive. Trans people exist. By the teenage years, it’s very possible to realise you might be. The worst thing you can do is push against it & have them shut out their family. Hopefully your family can find a good therapist & your brother can grow to be who he or possibly she is.

There is a huge difference between children out of the public eye who are trying to figure themselves out & E2, who is a young child whose journey has been shared without his real consent with millions of people. And has parents who have decided it’s the only way to stay relevant online 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I liked Inside Out 2 because I have a 13 yo who acts like the main character, (and a 17 yo who also went through puberty just like the main character). Anna didn’t like it because she can’t relate.

No matter if Jono says they have teens- they don’t. Lol.

But they will soon. I can’t wait for them to *really* deal with teenagers.

Reactions: 9
Hi all,

Have you read the gender thread on here?

Reactions: 1
One minute Matts Instagram page is showing himself in a cafe having a pastry and a yoghurt bowl with Anna, and other pictures of himself with the SJ kids and his own kids, and the next he's posting more shots of himself in his underpants, a few days ago! Ew. Don’t know why he doesn’t open another account for these type of shots, and what's even more sickening and strange is they are mixed in amongst pictures of kids, this picture is right next to a picture of his daughter on the ig grid! It's all so weird. I find it so wrong! It's all so wrong!

Anna’s still giving all the likes. :sick:

5DECB6DE-FCE8-4B86-90FD-BA3E8E89E8AA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad