Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Annal says the three of them are laden down with bags in her video - as e2 swings a lp bag and e1 a solitary jd bag 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Nutsandseeds

I followed a YouTube family in the US and the kids went to a school especially for those in showbiz - not a stage school but flexi school that allowed them time off for work in the entertainment business. I wonder if its something like that?

• Angry
  • Wow

BB09

What does Matt's ex do that they have so much money???
Think he owns or did own Ginger Ray the party stuff company? Might have been sold now but pretty sure it was that. Others might’s know more than me as I haven’t been on this thread in a long time ( saw the new school post and came here!)

Phnx_rising

Thankfully its not her puppy I'm assuming it belongs to someone in the cafe they visit daily
Sad thing is she's never been that affectionate with her own dogs or kids for that matter.
Somehow both the As already earned enough points/pompoms for a reward afternoon and guess what they chose watching ipads in pyjamas during school
How ridiculous that the obsession needs to carry on in school time!
Should be limits to the rewards.
Anyone else notice that the puppy was wriggling to get out of her hands?

The points/pompom reward will be the whole class not just the As so it will be a case of all of the children voted for iPad and pj's. I don't agree with allowing them to take an iPad in but I think pj's and a movie afternoon would be a good reward.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Looking at Andrea's ermm lovely picture he drew for anna I think he knew exactly what he was doing 😆
Most children know what a fish looks like
And let's face it would you draw a nice picture for anna??
Probably not 🤔

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
So for the loved up besties to eat cake every day , she’s restricting even more and he’s throwing up - 🙄

GotYourBigPlateAlan

Hmm e2 not wanting his ears pierced... Don't tell him what is required if he wants to resemble a woman in the future. I'm surprised jono didn't pin him down and shoot diamonds into his ears himself. Although couldn't help noticing e2 joked he'd get one ear done. Should have let him... the trend for boys to have an earring is quite popular again.

GingerSquid

This family is weird. But I also find the fact that some of you are googling schools etc very weird 😫
it’s a gossip site! Are you a parent? If I was a parent in that area, I could imagine myself googling and being interested in what school they go to. Is it crossing a line, I suppose a little, but it’s sort of to be expected.

theSJfox

So many little ones got into nature during covid because of regular walks but those poor kids just got even more addicted to screens and sugar .

Can you imagine either parent encouraging them to fill their windows with rainbows and thank yous for the emergency services ?

They are definitely planning to bitch about the ‘ best school in Reigate’ as it was when the kids first went 🙄
The only rainbow they encourage them to wave around is the LGBT one

• Sad

dottynotty

Chatty Member
I feel like this is a very weird take on Anna eating gluten free food. It’s not like there is a limited number of gluten free foods available in the shops per day & those without a medical condition are using them up. There is no shortage. If people want to want to eat gluten free for whatever reason - why not?! No-one is saying that coeliac disease isn’t real or serious. My daughter’s best mate is coeliac & so I’m well aware of the seriousness of it. But if gluten makes you feel a bit shit or, like me, gives me hellish stomach cramps if I eat too much, then thankfully, there is a lot of options these days!

Anna is many things but really don’t think she’s doing much wrong here!
I’ve bought gluten free cookies for my mother in law, and eaten them before she visited. She kindly cooked us a gluten free Christmas dinner. I didn’t feel bad at all. It’s like asking meat eaters not to buy vegetarian food. It’s not like those reborn mums buying milk and depriving people. There’s enough free from food in the supermarkets for everyone and it’s available for everyone to purchase. Let’s not just be outraged for the sake of being outraged.

Gemsquash22

No, neither do we! haha He’s had 2 hair transplants and his hair looks worse than before if that’s even possible cause it looked bad before. The few strands he has left are hanging on for dear life and he is brushing those few strands forward to cover his balding head giving a square shape at the front. His hair style looks similar to Herman Munster’s hair style from The Addams Family.
View attachment 2977086View attachment 2977092
I’ll just leave this here again 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Not even defending Anna and I personally wouldn’t wear what she’s got on. But I hate the whole ageist comments about any woman aged 30/40 with other women saying they shouldn’t wear that. How about people can just wear what they like 🤷‍♀️
An individual can of course can wear what they like, and people can comment as they see fit.

I personally love a quirky and eccentric outfit but I also don't like low cut boob flashing tops or mini skits on an older woman. Am I ageist, not in the slightest but I simply don't like the aesthetics of the outfit I mentioned.