Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TFP_SA

i suppose it could just be a one-off 'non uniform day'?

e.g. this nearby place has one tomorrow - maybe they're at a place which had one yesterday?

Reactions: 4
On today’s episode of yes Jonathan Joly is definitely a pweirdo, why the eff is he pretending that E2 is 13 years old? E1 hasn’t even turned 12 yet.

The fact people are defending it saying it’s just a skit is gross, of all ages to pick he picked 13 for one reason and one reason only 🤮

He purposely went out of his way to buy those numbers. The last kid that would’ve needed a three candle was A2 (and that one is way too “girly & rainbow” for him) mind you that was almost 3 years ago, so it wouldn’t have just been lying around the house.

You can’t convince me that wasn’t a very calculated move to entice the friendliest friends 🤮
Do you think it's so that edie can have their own tiktok as you have to be 13?

• Wow

Bol85

VIP Member
The only ones I know of that don’t require uniform are Montessori schools?
My kids go to a regular non-uniform primary school in the UK. They do exist but not super common. We live in North Yorkshire & I know of one other school here & three others across the whole of Yorkshire with no uniform, so presumably it’ll be a similar-ish pattern in other counties.

I’m still shocked they’ve opted for a non uniform school though. They’ve always been about appearances & look at all the money we have. Kids in their obviously private school uniforms. Non-uniform does ultimately look a lot less smart, which is fine, I personally don’t need my kids to wear smart clothes to school but the SJs of the past certainly wanted them too to show off their wealth.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I don't think she is at all. Clearly in a calorie deficit, getting smaller. If this is ED recovery 🤔
I do wonder about Ozempic. Let's face it she can afford it 🤷‍♀️
Either that or she's gone a bit OTT with the fillers again 😂
But guys I'd never lie to you 🙄🙄
I’m not convinced they can afford it right now 🤣

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Not sure about the passport but you can change your name or your child’s by Deed pole easily and cheaply so they could do that if they wanted to

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Looking at it its a loan as its listed as a company asset not as a creditor...... so a £200k loan from the comapny. It could be a transferrable debt from another company they own? Or more than likely to pay off part of mortgage as I imagine its pretty high!
If they borrow from the business to pay off the mortgage what does that mean?

The house becomes a business asset (and in the short term the bank don't take it) but then if they don't pay back the business? Bankruptcy and they lose the house ?

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
The only ones I know of that don’t require uniform are Montessori schools?
Was about to say the same, there are a few, but it's definitely the minority. Montessori are the big ones, there are a few state schools who opt for no uniform but mainly they're all uniformed schools.

RubySky478

VIP Member
This just popped up on my fyp when I was scrolling on Tik Tok. The guy who stitched the clip with Anna and Matt clearly doesn’t know who they are but I am SO happy he is calling this out and look how many likes this got! Everyone agreeing with him in the comments too. 👏🏻
Yeah it’s great he’s calling it out but it looks like he thinks Matt is the father of Edie? And the commenters are just as confused! 🙊

• Wow

evoway13

VIP Member
Don't they have enough bedrooms for all the kids to have their own, regardless of size, its a shame yet again Dre and Alessia has to share, Alessia especially is always a after thought.
---

Sounds about right but seems stupid putting them in a new school a few months before they break up for summer.
It's cheaper for them to share (heating etc)

If the children are at one of the state primary schools that don't wear uniform (it's about 20%) - then people can't identify which school they attend. They should've done this years ago........

callmegracie

VIP Member
Whats going on with the kids schooling? Have they all left the private achool? Not see anything in months then say the 4kids,2 schools drop off video
emilia seems to still be at the private school because it's her last year there (it would make no sense to move her just for a few months), the a's have moved to a non uniform school and e2 s home schooled (sees a tutor a couple of times a week) 🤷‍♀️

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I could see it being extensions more so than a wig, not sure why. I could see Jono wanting to ensure that e2 looked feminine and to be honest, the hair is the main way of doing so. I'm hoping that he is not forcing e2 to be Edie and then present as male at school as that is going to be a source of confusion, especially as Edie was meant to be E2's true self. It is going to be a source of confusion around their sense of self and cause mental health difficulties. It will almost be like a dual personality. I do wonder if E2 ever went back to presenting as male, would they still have the Edie drag queen persona or would it be something else?

Even if e2 goes to a different school and is presenting as male and is still Edie online, aren't the other students going to recognise e2? I feel as if they would be recognisable with short hair and male clothing.

The only way that I could see Jono allowing E2 to present as male is if one of the other children started being interesting and for content to be made around their 'thing.' For years it was E1's singing and that she was the 'neurodivergent,' one as Jono referred to her as as her thing, and that she is a 'teenager.' I am waiting for Jono to start referring to E2 as a teenager soon. However, Edie is the most 'interesting,' one for Jono and they allow him to live out their fantasies and it i unfortunately, his bread and butter. I don't know if he is almost hoping that E2 will be a Jazz Jennings or Dylan Mulvany and be famous due to their transition, as to be honest, what else does he have?