Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TFP_SA

I've notice E2 isn't dressing in overly girly, sparkly, frilly dresses etc anymore... it's all oversized tshirt's and joggers these days.... almost as if they're not wanting to be girly at all!
well there is still the impractically overlong hair [which vv few kids of that age, of either sex, have].

maybe i'm reading too much into this but I was faintly touched by the way that A1 made some breakfast [even if it was food that's in no way nutritious] for a younger sibling.

Reactions: 6

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
It's really cute how Emilia is taking care of Andrea, I'm glad that she seems well adjusted and I hope that spending time with Emilia is good for both Andrea and Alessia.

It seems like Edie doesn't get along with Andrea and Alessia...
Wouldn't be the biggest shock, E2 and alessia are complete opposites in every way and he's been raised to be negative about anything remotely boy related so through no fault of andrea isn't interested

Remember a while back they specifically told Andrea alessias birthday gift of dolls weren't for him but had no issue with E2 having one.
And he couldn't have a frozen party had to have superheroes repeatedly instead.
But E2 got barbie and pink chaos every year.

• Sad

leabytottle

VIP Member
Did many people recognise the family at Chessington? I can imagine in walking around, talking very loud, to attract attention to himself. A bit like Paul Breach 🤢

ninini

Well maybe he’s realised that’s what an actual girl dresses like
---
E2 seemed really quiet and sad when his siblings were going off to school
---
I bet Jono won’t mention the west end audition again
Yes honestly E2’s fashion and interests now align more with what girls that age like. None of it comes across as very genuine though, more like he’s just trying to fit in

Cooke_ie

think Emilia passed the 11 plus so a grammar school? They wouldn’t have to pay fees
I don't think she did the 11 plus. The video they showed of her reading the 'acceptance letter' to her new school was way before the actual results came out. I think they just wanted people to think she passed her 11 plus. I don't know why, she's obviously a bright little girl, regardless of her academic scores.

account70032

VIP Member
I wonder if they’re allowed meat from maccys? Or does she make them have veggie dippers?
From what I’ve seen for years in all the videos ( anyone can correct me if I’m wrong) when they’ve got a McDonald’s they’ve only ever let the kids get fish finger happy meals.

• Wow
  • Sick

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I don't know much about Jonathan's life outside of youtube, but I do wonder if he was someone who was very unhappy as a child/ did not have the best childhood. I always felt as if he is trying to relive the childhood that never had with Edie, especially as he was apparently nonbinary when he wore the barista apron skirt. He just seems to be enacting things that he wished could have happened to him as a child, especially with videos like going to the toy shop and buying everything. He is very much like a middle aged Peter Pan who had been forced to grow up but he's trying to hold onto his youth by acting like a kid. I think that he wants to be seen as being a fun and cool dad and he wants to be liked by others even if it's children. I don't think that he cares much for adult's approval but he just gets a buzz from being liked by children and he's very much catered his persona for that. I do wonder what he's like off camera and how much the persona is there.

I think that he wanted to be famous and filming the kids was the best way for him to do it. He doesn't have the personality or talent to start a traditional media career and the best he can do is be in videos so if Edie became famous, he would famous by association.

He seems very out of place with adults, judging from when he used to make videos with Zoe and Alfie. I think that a part of it was due to their age difference as well as he was in his thirties and they were in their early twenties when they made videos. Does anyone know if they had a fall out or something with Jonathan and Anna as they used to be in videos a lot. I can't even imagine him interacting with another adult or even speaking about something such as the news. I don't know if he just hangs out with children or only engages with them as he wants to shut out the adult world and not grow up.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
In One of his vlogs he said that he doesn't count MM as E2s first concert as they went with E1, whereas OR is apparently the first concert they really wanted to go to... if that makes sense... I was getting pissed off at him going on about it being their first concert, like mate no it's not
Shouldn't matter who he went with the fact that he still went makes MM the first concert.
J and his daft logic
Just because E went with his best friend this time it suddenly changes everything.
Why won't he stop lying?

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Dressing younger? I don't know what you mean? 😂😂
Screenshot_20240512_193101_com.instagram.android_edit_68792612665023.jpg

Anna has said in her latest reel she has posted a vlog on her own account. She clearly studied at the Jonathan Joly school of timelines as she said the last time she posted there was 5 years ago

Screenshot_20240512_193135_com.google.android.youtube_edit_68861610269700.jpg

Things must be desperate if she's ressurecting that account. And what an exciting vlog to start with. An evening routine 😴😴
---
Photos didn't load!

Screenshot_20240512_193101_com.instagram.android_edit_68792612665023.jpg

Screenshot_20240512_193135_com.google.android.youtube_edit_68861610269700.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

leabytottle

VIP Member
I dread to think why there’s changes in Edies behaviour around Jonny and Anna. I hope it’s just bribery to buy them things and nothing more sinister (bribery isn’t a good thing either)

Scar14

VIP Member
I’ve thought for a few weeks now that edies hair doesn’t look right. I thought maybe extensions on the front. It also always looks the same, edie always has it “styled” the exact same, the front parts are always tucked behind the ears

Reactions: 5

leabytottle

VIP Member
I’m sure I’m late to this but I only just noticed on Matts insta bio he has Jonathan’s company named…
He’s been with Jonnys “company” for a while now. No idea why, or what he’s doing. It’s all a bit odd

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
There is NO reason to record these last moment other than for monetised content. No way in hell would you ever fondly look back on being sat in the vets office with your dog you’re about to put down. I’m still traumatised from having to do it myself and would be absolutely mortified if there was video footage out there of the state I was in, and I most definitely would never be able to look back at it never mind edit a bloody video together of it.
What the FUCK.

• Sad

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Anna had a solid friend group. One of her friends was set up on a blind date with Jonathan and Anna met him through her. She stopped talking to them after the wedding then made a video calling them fake (they actually did nothing).

I have no idea where Jonathan came from, he is definitely not from Cork and must be older. Anna was fancied by everyone but she chose Jonathan. Now shes facing jail time once her kids come of age to expose her, all because of her husbands ratchet ways.
She met Jonathan while shooting a video in which she was casted. There's this pic where Jonathan is holding a camera and Anna is holding a drink. The video didn't came but they started dating while they shoot.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Thats a loan. They have taken the money out to try and claw back some earnings. Then they can declare bankruptcy not owing anyone anything. You can see that as the creditors owed havent changed.
that is quite a loan. Another house?