Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TFP_SA

Jonathan's latest few tiktoks with Edie are so god damn cringe like watching them physically hurts 😬 I bet in 2-3 years Edie will want all of these taken off the Internet forever
yeah, maybe, though by keeping her away from school/other forms of reality, J increases E2's dependence on him an awful lot and maybe reduces the risk of E1 style sense being seen.

Reactions: 5

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
It’s true. I watched some of her older videos- and specifically one where she talked about “what she would tell her teenage self”, and showing old photos, she’s thinner now than she was when she was a tween/teen. So no wonder she’s wearing teen clothes. It’s like a mid-life crisis.
wonder if she donates or sells clothes she no longer fits?
with her weight fluctuating so much wonder if she has to buy a new wardrobe each time...?
hope she hasnt got an ED again, would LOVE to see her get proper therapy for it.

Armywife1508

“She said it stinged.” Did he actually ever attend school? I’m surprised they didn’t give her more sweets afterwards. They never get sweets 🤮

distraught007

The insane behaviour of Anna shows that she had a very sheltered upbringing and growing up she didn't have any friends. She was 19 when she met Jonathan, if she had a friend before she could have been warned.
Anna had a solid friend group. One of her friends was set up on a blind date with Jonathan and Anna met him through her. She stopped talking to them after the wedding then made a video calling them fake (they actually did nothing).

I have no idea where Jonathan came from, he is definitely not from Cork and must be older. Anna was fancied by everyone but she chose Jonathan. Now shes facing jail time once her kids come of age to expose her, all because of her husbands ratchet ways.

• Wow

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
What does Matt's ex do that they have so much money???
I’ve always wondered this! Matt doesn’t work (or doesn’t appear to?) yet there are three kids in private school.

As for Anna, weird she’s only photographed the younger two? Clearly paying for four kids to go private is expensive so the younger two have to move, I feel sad for them if they were settled there and have friends but hopefully they’ll settle at a new school. I can’t imagine Emilia wanting to move schools plus she’s going to secondary soon. They’ve obviously pulled E2 out because they were demanding constantly with her and I expect the school said no a couple of times (there was drama mentioned about the school making parents agreeing to E2 being in the girls bedroom as a residential - I bet there’s been more instances like that!) but is she not going to a new school? Keeping her home won’t do her any favours…

doodlebug

VIP Member
I’ve thought for a few weeks now that edies hair doesn’t look right. I thought maybe extensions on the front. It also always looks the same, edie always has it “styled” the exact same, the front parts are always tucked behind the ears
I just wish they would scrape it back or something or wear it up, so those two pieces aren’t there to be constantly touched and look greasy.

evoway13

VIP Member
Especially with them (A and J) being topics of controversy for many things. Even if the kids are a little talented, A and J will block them from many opportunities! If they listen to people and come offline.. their children have the potential to flourish!
They flourished when they had nanny's.......Anna is too busy picking dog poop up; acting the fool with Matt and scrolling on her phone......

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Definitely heard of having to pay £1 to wear your own clothes on like a charity day but definitely not just rock up everyday in your own clothes.
All I can think is their waiting for the uniform to arrive after being ordered, but they should have done it before. Then again you know what this lot are like

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
The amount of skincare E2 owns is obscene
Most adults wouldn't have that much
Surely mixing so many products that aren't suitable for him is going to ruin his skin.

A simple face wash should be enough kids don't need anything else especially when they couldn't tell you what it is or does.
Yep the majority of the companies have an age recommendation, and it’s older than E2.

leabytottle

VIP Member
She made a comment that Jonny was on calls all day! Surely in the break between these super important calls, he could have taken Andrea his things, especially as they didn’t have to be there until 1??

callmegracie

VIP Member
I only know their previous school because they were constantly showinh badges on uniforms. I am sure they will 'leak' this school too, they just can't help themselves.
yeah, it wasn't until people started reporting them to the school that anna made an effort to cover the badges but by then it was too late.. :rolleyes:

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Fucking hell, what does he look like! Ick ick ick!
Omg, even a statue would run away from him!

View attachment 2975975

He’s still wearing the same pyjama top he had on that same morning when Anna left to go to the farm, and he’s still wearing it at dinner time. Has he even showered! He must stink!
View attachment 2975994
What the fuck is on the top of his head????
Has he got one of Jake Quickendens old syrups on...
And he looks like oddbod out of Carry on Screaming in the second photo...

• Haha

Greentrees

VIP Member
Promotes skin care whilst wearing a shed load of make up.
Yes, I thought that, too. And not only is she is promoting a skin care product with a full face of her usual make up on, but she has 100% got a filter app on like facetune or some other editing software/app that is giving her an airbrushed smoothing finish. If you watch the IG stories footage, you can tell a mile away! Talk about misleading!

And at the same time she is giving a marketing spiel on the skin serum product she has only used for 2 weeks, she has miraculously already noticed such a difference.. saying her skin is so glowy and looks well rested 🥴 and not only is she noticing, but also said people are noticing and have complimented her on her skin….saying she looks so well rested and her skin is glowing, too! Wow, what a coincidence! What a miracle product!

And the fact that people have told her this in real life whilst never leaving the house without her 10 step make-up routine caked on her face, which just so happens to include a highlighter as part of her 10 step make-up routine and “Hoola luminous glow shimmer powder’ by Benefit, makes it even more far-fetched and laughable!

4AD8052A-BF75-4503-ABFE-EC02F313A6B8.jpeg
0657AA27-E85D-4728-975D-80632A96AF08.jpeg