Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

distraught007

She met Jonathan while shooting a video in which she was casted. There's this pic where Jonathan is holding a camera and Anna is holding a drink. The video didn't came but they started dating while they shoot.
They knew each other before the video. Their mutual friends were trying to set him up with one of her friends (Anna was in a relationship). Anna was all too happy to get herself casted in his video when she was single again. I also know for a fact that some friends were wary of Jonathan but got over it. The Fake Friends video years later was a bit random because these friends were always quite supportive of her, but sad really.

Reactions: 6

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I hope he disagree on Matt sharing all ass shots and thirst traps. He must be very strict regarding children being on social media. I know someone who is going through tough time of depression and anxiety, as he has been recently separated from his wife. We don't know all the reasons but one of them is her constantly being on all social media apps, sharing intimate details from sex to previous relationships. The comments were filled with unfiltered remarks on her body. The oversharing has caused him being a subject of mockery and gossips and he had to change the job and city.

• Sad
  • Wow
Lucy's workouts are great, in my opinion. I had a lot of postpartum complications after last delivery. Also it helped my SIL after accident where movements were limited. Her simpler workouts are great for those who don't want high intensity and complicated movements.
To be honest, Anna is lazy and has neither of limitations, so why she doesn't do a Blogilates or a Chloe Ting workout?
I agree, I did them for a while as well and did see results. But I did them with more intensity than Anna because she just flops around.

Gigi.23

that is quite a loan. Another house?
or to pay off the mortage on their house? Many company directors can take money from their businesses to use.....however it does have to be paid back and the house will become a company asset.... so its a risky game.

Gemsquash22

It’s Matilda today! The classmates audition is very dance heavy, she will not get anywhere 🤣 she looks too tall too!

leabytottle

VIP Member
Seeing Anna comb though Emilia's hair in her vlog made me notice how thin her hair is for a girl her age. It could be genetic but could also be the lack of protein and fat since they eat mostly pasta...
My cousins kids have very thin hair, which is just like their mums. I expect Emilia takes after her dad…

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Don't they have enough bedrooms for all the kids to have their own, regardless of size, its a shame yet again Dre and Alessia has to share, Alessia especially is always a after thought.
---

Sounds about right but seems stupid putting them in a new school a few months before they break up for summer.
This is what’s got me thinking has the school asked them not to return? Because private fees you have to be ahead in payment by at least a term I think?

GoodieFoodie

I know two young women who both studied at uni...One studied Musical Theatre in Manchester - since she graduated in 2015- she's never had an acting/singing role in anything and she's really talented. She's on long term sick with depression. The other young woman I know studied acting in Carlisle - she was in 'Billionaire Boy' as a child and she's done NO acting since. She did additional courses to be a dance teacher. Statistics show that only 2% of students at stage school/university 'make it big'. My cousin's daughter studied Media at Manchester - when she graduated, she worked in a shop, hand making chocolates.......Jono is deluded if he thinks any of his children are going to be huge stars. It's not fair to tell the children that they're so talented, and then get turned down at numerous auditions because they're not at a high standard of performing. Goodness knows what it will do to their mental health. I've noticed that actors who are newcomers, are related to famous actors that have been around for decades.....they've grown up in the industry, trained by their parents......
---

I've noticed that Anna is staying out of Jono's vlogs - I initially thought that Anna had moved out - especially when E1 said she got the children dressed and gave them breakfast.....isn't that what Anna supposedly does?
Especially with them (A and J) being topics of controversy for many things. Even if the kids are a little talented, A and J will block them from many opportunities! If they listen to people and come offline.. their children have the potential to flourish!

Just catching up on the vlogs. So... it's Oma's birthday, and Anna takes her to Brighton to see Erika, but then Matt is there as well? How odd is that? Yet Jonathan and E2 are home? It's not like E2 never gets to go anywhere when the others are at school, so why not celebrate Oma's birthday with auntie Erika? And then Matt again goes to Brighton with her to see her mum before she goes back home?

It is just such a strange situation, all of it.
Interesting. Maybe Erika isn't that keen on what they've turned E2 into. We know she doesn't like jojo. And if jojo thinks she disagrees what they've done to e2 maybe he wouldn't e2 see Erik's out of spite or something. I'm sure Erik's still loves e2 just not what jojo has done to him.

notimportant

Chatty Member
I thought this was awful. I actually found it really shocking. I felt like he was doing it for clickbait rather than sincerely trying to raise awareness of EDs.
It’s actually disgusting and should be reported. I imagine if Anna had self harmed he’d have some knives at the ready laying naked in the bath? …..for awareness?

also A2 looks as if she used a turkey baster with Matt instead of Jonathan last time she impregnated herself.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
In the uk, jewellery has to be removed for and sports. However, if they’ve just been done and need to stay in for 6 weeks, they used to need to put tape/a plaster (band aid) over them
Emilia was told to take them out, Anna did a whole rant about it. I think she did hers just before the end of Summer break, but not long enough for them to heal properly.

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Is Anna afraid of 'Gluten Belly'? She is not gluten intolerant but it can certainly makes you bloat and gassy.

mimidiamond

So anna finds it hilarious the As were up and playing with toys at 10.30/11pm
She only knew because j told her obviously she was already sleeping forget the kids anna comes first in her eyes 😡
They went to the farm with matt and his kids again no jono
My god emilias dress is so inappropriate I'm shocked she was allowed to go out in it
Her backside is just barely covered and they went on big slides, bouncy activities things you really need to be sensibly dressed for.
Thankfully she wasn't filmed don't want to know how many people she may have exposed herself to!!
They just ditched the kids at one point , i peronally could never do that , would take 2 seconds for someone to snatch a child!
I think she wears cycling shorts underneath but still soo inappropriate and ive noticed she wears that dress all the time