Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So... I just watched the video.. First of his I watched in a long time!
He called E2 a 'performance child' :rolleyes:. Seems E2 is dropped off at a tutoring place couple times a week.. Homeschool groups are usually flexible though, and may not have a set start time.
The As go to an 'International School'
Evidently not, he said E2s day is relaxed time to go home wash your hair, have breakfast and then tutoring later on
Not in any rush.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Isn't it strange how often E2 is falling poorly lately??
Alessia got to do a run around the toy store for the same challenge as andrea but E2 is poorly in bed again.

Can't be that long ago as he didn't get that Olivia magazine long ago.
You'd expect the others to have a higher chance of catching something from school

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
She is already tired with her half-ass workouts. She proceeds to convince herself that she needs a protein smoothie or a healthy pancake while kids are stuffed with sugars. She gets tired again by getting her hair and make up done, that's why she gorges those yummy treats with Matt. Her kids aren't her priority to say least

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Also they probably are used to just having things delivered, where you don't see the transaction.
Saying that, the Es have their own debit cards which A+J load money onto and they can and have used shopping in the past, so E2 should absolutely know that you need to tap a card to get things from a shop. Entitled.
I am sure they did an ad for it, too.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
She’s now obsessed about her arms and legs being smaller 🙄

I expect she’s worried that she’s going to lose her replaced breast fat cells so a proper boob job will be next

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I didn’t notice how often E2 touches their hair, now it’s been pointed out it’s constant! it def looks like the side curtain bits are their own and that’s why the constant fiddling of it as in the way and maybe self conscious or uncomfortable with any extra hair extensions, it’s sad.

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
No that’s not how the auditions work. Yes open for anyone to apply but you still have to be chosen by the casting director to actually attend the audition. You can’t just turn up for the audition if you meet the criteria.
Not true. Some are genuinely open for all, hence why you can often see kids queuing for miles outside places like, Pineapple Dance studios

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I watched the new YT video Anna posted… then I noticed this old one from SEPTEMBER 2020, that’s real close to 2021. And Edourdo was a full on boy. No doubt about it.

Wow, you really forget how unwell Anna looks nowadays until you see pics from back then!! Very worrying how skeletal she's becoming - buying jeans from the kids section!

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
There is NO reason to record these last moment other than for monetised content. No way in hell would you ever fondly look back on being sat in the vets office with your dog you’re about to put down. I’m still traumatised from having to do it myself and would be absolutely mortified if there was video footage out there of the state I was in, and I most definitely would never be able to look back at it never mind edit a bloody video together of it.
He’s been waiting for this moment since he couldn’t get Anna to have another baby.
The Trans kid thing has become stale, no body cares…
The only thing that would bring in some of the OG followers to reminisce… possibly get a daily mail article written..

Hillary101

I watched the new YT video Anna posted… then I noticed this old one from SEPTEMBER 2020, that’s real close to 2021. And Edourdo was a full on boy. No doubt about it.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
This family is weird. But I also find the fact that some of you are googling schools etc very weird 😫
When you have been invested in the children’s well being for a long time, you may think differently, obviously a lot of us have seen daily videos for many years hence the investment.
—————————————

I wonder if joliar is trying to get e2 into acting school .

Eyesopened

VIP Member
The A’s school would suit E2 perfectly- silly not to send him there, could stay right up leaving school

Can you imagine the insults once Emilia leaves school 😳🙄

Marie_10

Why does she only allow them fish at home? Does Jonathan only eat fish as well? I genuinely don't get her reasoning, the kids would probably feel much better if they were allowed some beef, chicken, eggs, etc.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Someone mentioned it earlier but it does seem strange how E2s hair jumped from being short to long and curly so fast not something boys hair typically does right away
For a lot of people it takes years just to grow it to shoulder length if both jonathan and andrea didn't have buzzcuts it still wouldn't be anywhere near E2s length
More of a messy mop instead.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
No wonder they were taken out of private school
Bingo! We knew they couldn't afford it!
---
For all those wondering why Anna has started up her channel again, just take a look at their company accounts (Little Squid Media) for last year. Not sure how they have ended up owing £366k

View attachment 2934457
Well E2, you better start making more videos if you want to keep this roof over your head.

• Sad

cut_that_crap

Edies bio is way too grown up for a 10 year old. A&J act like they’re responsible parents but their child literally has that written on her account that both Anna & Matt follow?!

Also is Emilia still going with the nonbinary thing? Saw her TikTok pronouns and I’m just thinking about it now. Was it pushed by J or is she truly nonbinary & Edie was the pushed one?

• Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
No, neither do we! haha He’s had 2 hair transplants and his hair looks worse than before if that’s even possible cause it looked bad before. The few strands he has left are hanging on for dear life and he is brushing those few strands forward to cover his balding head giving a square shape at the front. His hair style looks similar to Herman Munster’s hair style from The Addams Family.
View attachment 2977086View attachment 2977092
lol.. I got my Families mixed up I meant Herman Munster from The Munsters not the Addams Family.

Last edited:
  • Haha

callmegracie

VIP Member
I don't know much about Jonathan's life outside of youtube, but I do wonder if he was someone who was very unhappy as a child/ did not have the best childhood. I always felt as if he is trying to relive the childhood that never had with Edie, especially as he was apparently nonbinary when he wore the barista apron skirt. He just seems to be enacting things that he wished could have happened to him as a child, especially with videos like going to the toy shop and buying everything. He is very much like a middle aged Peter Pan who had been forced to grow up but he's trying to hold onto his youth by acting like a kid. I think that he wants to be seen as being a fun and cool dad and he wants to be liked by others even if it's children. I don't think that he cares much for adult's approval but he just gets a buzz from being liked by children and he's very much catered his persona for that. I do wonder what he's like off camera and how much the persona is there.

I think that he wanted to be famous and filming the kids was the best way for him to do it. He doesn't have the personality or talent to start a traditional media career and the best he can do is be in videos so if Edie became famous, he would famous by association.

He seems very out of place with adults, judging from when he used to make videos with Zoe and Alfie. I think that a part of it was due to their age difference as well as he was in his thirties and they were in their early twenties when they made videos. Does anyone know if they had a fall out or something with Jonathan and Anna as they used to be in videos a lot. I can't even imagine him interacting with another adult or even speaking about something such as the news. I don't know if he just hangs out with children or only engages with them as he wants to shut out the adult world and not grow up.
they stopped talking around the time alfie said on a podcast that he couldn't stand family vloggers (ironic because he basically does the same with his 2 kids now) :rolleyes: but they probably weren't really friends in the first place- it seemed like a promotion tactic by gleam (the company that used to manage both zalfie and the sjs) and there were a few times jonno tagged alfie in things that he completely ignored :LOL: