Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leabytottle

VIP Member
Jonathan always liked the young teenage look. No curves, not much in the way of boobs, and a high ponytail. Aside from monetisation options, it is why he always openly lusted after Zoe.
It is also why him getting 'lost' with a couple of girls during his bike meet & greet was so ... Suspicious.
I still can’t believe nothing ever came of that! Similar to the Ingams

Reactions: 8

Marie_10

Is it just me or she was totally drooling over Matt in her last vlog, she kept complimenting his look and even his smell. I know that this is typical of women with their "gay bestie" but it seemed a bit over the top

Kren9

Chatty Member
This feels absolutely terrible to say but the SJs are 100% waiting for one of their kids to be seriously ill so they can starting making money out of it. Most families would feel that it's the most earth shattering news, but those idiots would absolutely relish it. Scum.
I remember saying this exact thing a couple of years ago… with how much chocolate and “food” full of cancer-causing ingredients they give them, the beauty products riddled with neurotoxic poisonous chemicals…. It’s like they’re trying to slowly kill them. If any or them (god forbid) were to b come seriously ill they absolutely would 100% exploit the hell out it. They could give a rat’s ass about their poor little souls. It has always been and always ever will be all about their narcissistic selves.

Last edited:

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
View attachment 2876514
I see Jonathan's recent 2023, 2nd, hair transplant is going well, 🤣 so well, his hair is starting to look like pubes more than a head of hair, that looks nasty! Wouldn't want to touch or run my fingers through that rug, wouldn't wish that on anyone. It looks like a toupee that's about to fly off of his head, he's so foul. :sick:
Carpet doesn't match the drapes

• Haha
  • Sick

gabbysolis

The insane behaviour of Anna shows that she had a very sheltered upbringing and growing up she didn't have any friends. She was 19 when she met Jonathan, if she had a friend before she could have been warned.
I agree. What happened in those sisters lives that they are all so deeply vain, image obsessed and lonely? Their mother does not seem to reflect that so I really don’t understand it.

I don’t get the vibe that the sisters are even close either? Anna seems close to her mum but even when Erika was around them a lot more they didn’t seem to have a ‘friendship’ closeness. And they never seem to see the 3rd sister at all??

I remember watching Erika while we were both secondary school age and the amount of filtering she would do to her face was insane. The most overly curated feed showing off everything she owned and contorting herself to look a certain way.

kaysay

Her latest reel she says "I gained a lot of weight in recovery and I was going through a really happy time where I was just really happy with my relationship with food"

So....do you admit you're not "happy with your relationship with food" atm???
That is her natural weight she worked out the same then to .
it’s clear somethings a miss she wasn’t even this small post surgery

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Am I remembering correctly (or was it another family vlog channel) but didn't they do the same when E2 had reoccurring ear infections some years back? Or have I just made up a little scenario?
Yes. Filmed him at the doctor's in New York he had the audacity to get an ear infection on Anna's bday. Thankfully they still had Tasha then so it did not ruin their dinner plans........

theSJfox

E2 doesn’t have his ears pierced does he?? You’d think he would have wanted them done…

TFP_SA

I think the term ‘rage baiting’ is being thrown around too much in some of these threads.. is it so hard to believe these children have been put into a non uniform wearing school? There are quite a few non uniform schools spread around the country both private and public. More than one might realise.

Regardless of whether or not it’s a private school I think we can gather from bestie Matt’s wording in his comments that the children have been put into a less academic led school compared to the rigid prestigious one they were previously in. The sacconejoly children are borderline feral and with the lack of discipline and help from their parents they no doubt would have been struggling to keep up in that school.

I do however believe there must also have been some substantial tea or drama that went down in that school as it has been hinted at. What ever it is is bound to come out one way or another but I would assume when the eldest child has finished up in said school.
Some time ago I skim read JJ's execrable book (without paying for it, I must stress), and aside from his imaginary friends; considering himself to be a girl (which he 'grows out of' without explanation over the course of a page or so); and having a dreadful, emotionally abusive father (no comment), one of the book's central themes is his frequent chopping and changing of (all private) schools and the extent to which getting the exact right fit is important to a 'sensitive' child, in this context whatever it is they're doing with the kids now probably makes perfect sense (to him).

Jassieau

She wants to give the appearance of divorce because of Matt it’s so obvious. I wonder what Jono thinks

MrsLennox23

Is it just me or is the way Jono’s talking about the cream in E2’s Starbucks in his new video really weird. The way he’s wording it and giggling, he knows exactly what he’s implying. It makes my skin crawl.

• Sick

Phnx_rising

Jeeeeeez, with how often he looks at himself he would see how bad he looks, but nobody loves Jono more than Jono

• Haha
  • Sick

Lyn123

That is not exercise, a walk would help her better so strange to watch. She has to be in pain after those exercises. And she takes protein powder for that?

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Interesting. Maybe Erika isn't that keen on what they've turned E2 into. We know she doesn't like jojo. And if jojo thinks she disagrees what they've done to e2 maybe he wouldn't e2 see Erik's out of spite or something. I'm sure Erik's still loves e2 just not what jojo has done to him.
Maybe it was tutor day or maybe the home schooling does require online classes? It just seemed so odd that E2 wasn't there, but Matt was.....

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Matt blocked me ages ago on insta - he must have paid for the blue tick or something 😂😂😂

His kids moved from one of the other popular private schools locally ( uniform a must ) so unless he’s going to move his kids, he’s going to feel rather lonely without his side bitch

leabytottle

VIP Member
I’ll never forget their last #gifted holiday (the one where they shoved the kids, even when poorly, into kids club!) They had so much Nutella, they basically finished off a huge huge, tub of the stuff in a few days! They were having chocolate brioche with Nutella on, along with a huge desert every meal. Oh and don’t forget the amount of ham that Emilia ate- after her parents claim to be plant based, but eat dairy and tuna!

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I’m just glad that E2 is at least getting some tutoring, I hope it’s not one to one so there will be at least a couple of other kids there .

Apart from doing Emilias hair, annal was practically redundant in the vlog

crazycakelady

VIP Member
I’m actually shocked as they are not the type to do what’s best for the kids and 3 school runs is not in Anna’s radar bet jolier is doing them.
And lack of uniform those kids look scruffy in normal clothes very intriguing

Phnx_rising

Just letting you guys know I saw on Twitter this guy/account apparently creates the thumbnails of the videos for Jonathan.
I'm looking at the guys portfolio and honestly his tshirt designs are "eh" might be someone's taste, but his YouTube thumbnails are all terrible... its like he turns the saturation up to the MAX and makes the people look like really strange animations. I know we all have to earn money somehow but yiiikes

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Fucking hell, what does he look like! Ick ick ick!
Omg, even a statue would run away from him!

View attachment 2975975

He’s still wearing the same pyjama top he had on that same morning when Anna left to go to the farm, and he’s still wearing it at dinner time. Has he even showered! He must stink!
View attachment 2975994
Looks like the sort of outfit you'd have on to do some painting and DIY around the house. Boggin!

• Haha