Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I can’t imagine those issues would just magically disappear cos he’s now dressing differently and grown his hair.
Well, other things have changed, such as Eduardo hating pizza, but Edie loving it so much she wanted it for her name reveal party...

It's all just so messed up.

Reactions: 7

GoodieFoodie

Well maybe he’s realised that’s what an actual girl dresses like
---
E2 seemed really quiet and sad when his siblings were going off to school
---
I bet Jono won’t mention the west end audition again
I noticed that too! And he also looked sad when he got picked up from tutoring.
I do get the vibe he does not want to go to school though.. but hey! That's just life! We didn't want to go, and we did. Suck it up!

I look back and think my school life were some of the best years! Sad he possibly won't get to enjoy it because of his parents!

I noticed that A2’s jumper is actually possibly a school jumper. It looks like there is a logo just under his coat.
I don’t live too far from the area they live in and my kids school have forest school once a week where they wear their own clothes. They also wear p.e kit on p.e days.

I'm honestly really sus of her "what I eat in a day" vids - it feels like she puts the food in her mouth then cuts the camera and doesn't actually eat it.

Also I think generally it's not healthy for her to be posting these types of videos as someone "recovered" from an ED
And her followers are encouraging her to keep posting her WIAWs

• Sick

leabytottle

VIP Member
President Biden has now demanded that TikTok find new owners within the next year or the app will be banned in the US. I wonder how many views the SJ’s get from America? This is going to impact their income massively!
I bet Jonny will be back on Instagram before you know it! It’s strange to me that he doesn’t post there. Anyone know why he stopped? Surely if he’s making content, it’s easy to put it on there too?

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
And you know E2 is getting older, hormones start kicking in, both for E2 and their classmates. It’s only going to get harder from this point. I can only assume they’ve not been back to the Gender clinic so no real support outside the awful family

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
I don’t think Matt wants to sleep with Anna. I think he thinks she’s pretty, likes her dress sense (god knows why!) and they both have an immature personality, so get on (although Matt didn’t like Anna at first and avoided her at the school gates) I don’t think he finds her sexually attractive. Hes more likely to sleep with Jonathan…

They’re both an accessory to each other, two airheads together.

• Wow

Loopy83

VIP Member
If she has time to brunch with Matt practically daily, she can find time to have a meal with Jono. Maybe try having brunch with your actual husband once a week. 🙄 or you know, don’t go to bed at 8pm. Have a date night at home once a week. Or a date lunch. Why not ask your only friend Matt to babysit?! Maybe see your families more than once in a blue moon & they might fly over & help you out a bit more..
So true. He's obviously desperate for a night of passion. They have kids at school how about a bit of afternoon delight. Keep the fire alive.
Oh no I forgot she doesn't fancy her husband, only her gay best friend

Lyn123

What is that what I eat in a day 😣no enough calories at all and she looks so thin.
also find it wild how much chocolate and pasta the kids eat yet there wasn’t a carb or treat in site on Anna’s
Honestly a toddler would eat more

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I just watched the vlog where e2 was narrating a story that he wrote. Poor boy had his mum included in the story but bitch Anna could not care to come and act in that skit.
I noticed how E2 speaked in not very child like voice. The turning of camera and pout is so gross for a young child.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I don’t want to sound weird either but I’ve noticed every cover pic on his YouTube vids the kids have their mouths open and one is even titled first time this has probably been mentioned but I can’t help but feel it’s sinister for a certain audience 🤮 I hope these children get the help they need💔
He has been warned about this for years. Whn they were daily vlogging he would always put in close ups of the kids brushing their teeth........

• Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Just thought the new school might be for E2 to retransition.. then he can be the boy with long hear who wears pink......

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I doubt they own the cars, they’ll be on higher purchase or similar
He said before (it could be bullshit) that when they were doing well he bought expensive cars outright, then when he needed cash he'd sell them again.

Now it's possible even if he did once do that they've long since released all the cash. OR it was bullshit.

Reactions: 6

GoodieFoodie

So... I just watched the video.. First of his I watched in a long time!
He called E2 a 'performance child' :rolleyes:. Seems E2 is dropped off at a tutoring place couple times a week.. Homeschool groups are usually flexible though, and may not have a set start time.
The As go to an 'International School'

• Sad

GoodieFoodie

I don't think that J has much experience in regards to the theatre. I think that J and e2 by extension, thinks that to get 'famous,' is similar to social media, where acting obnoxiously does unfortunately get views and attention. I think that J encourages the behaviour as it is just Edie being 'confident,' in themselves in contrast to the shy Eduardo. It would not also surprise me if J is trying anything to get Edie promoted and 'famous,' and that is including dragging him to a theatre audition in hopes that they would get scouted in some shape or form.
Well.. he/they better think again! Nobody wants a kid with that attitude! They hate working with bratty kids who probably won't listen and not to mention the parents! Nobody will want Jono on set.. he'll probably start spewing how he went to graphic school and can edit and blah and want to help. They're too much! No casting director will tough them with a 10 foot pole!