Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrankieP

I just watched Anna’s What I eat in a day video, and the audacity to feed herself better food and more nutritious than her very own children and to think this is acceptable! She is one very sick woman!
She forgot to show all the food and drink she has with Matt!

Reactions: 8

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
I don't get why she makes the exact same breakfast for the kids everyday. Do they really need pastries with nutella every morning? Why doesn't she cook some eggs or make them porridge, even some cereals would probably be healthier than nutella every morning. Plus the kids seem to eat very little protein...
Or maybe a vegetable in at least one meal. And the tomato sauce on the pizza doesn’t count.
A2 had breakfast with a white nutella factory made gross bun with a little bit of banana, got a huuuuuge cinnamon roll in the afternoon and had pizza for dinner. If that’s on a very special holiday treat day like twice a year, sure. But this is every day.
A1 also absolutely looked unkempt again. It’s just so weird to sit by and see these kids get neglected by two narcissistic parents 😢.

• Sad

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Anna should get Alessia to wean from thumb sucking. It is really concerning that she still has the habit this age.
Also, how can she say that kids don't get ill at her convenience 😠 I am sorry Anna that you couldn't eye fuck yourself in miror and shag your bestie for a while

• Heart

kaysay

What is that what I eat in a day 😣no enough calories at all and she looks so thin.
also find it wild how much chocolate and pasta the kids eat yet there wasn’t a carb or treat in site on Anna’s

Areyouforreal

emilia seems to still be at the private school because it's her last year there (it would make no sense to move her just for a few months), the a's have moved to a non uniform school and e2 s home schooled (sees a tutor a couple of times a week) 🤷‍♀️
did they say why they were changing schools or have they just glossed over it and not told us why? Suprised anna has moved the kids meaning her having to do a morning school run aswell as pickup

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
The absolute state of E2🤯that hair is so greasy around the front cos he’s constantly touching it.
Eduardo used to always been shy and anxious. Wonder if Edie still has anxiety issues, and the hair stroking/touching/patting it down is part of it....?

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Well they can’t blame the “trolls” doxing the new school, Anna already did that herself with her stupid color me in calendar last year 😂

I hope the A’s thrive in that type of teaching style but this whole self guided crap isn’t the best for that lazy parent household!

Phnx_rising

I couldn't watch that video, the incessant squawking from all of them was doing my head in, the sticking the tongue out makes me cringe, jono just gives me the creeps in general.
Also is it just me or is Anna trying to dress a lot younger these days?

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I can’t get over how much Jono does. Drops the kids at different schools, took Edie shopping, pick up from two different schools, homework with the kids, bathing the kids, blow dries Emilia’s hair, took out the bins, made sure everyone was in bed. Where is Anna and what does she do all day???

Putting to the side the whole exploitation thing if we can, he seems a very involved dad who does a lot for his kids. They are definitely spoiled and ungrateful tbough. I felt a bit bad for him when Emilia barely had a reaction to him getting her some tops she would like. He also got Edie the keyboard they asked for. Concert tickets galore. They never seen that enthused which bothers me cos they do it to show off for the camera.
Anna does whatever she do with her bestie Matt.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
E2 wants his hair to fall straight like Emilias, they would be better putting the part on the side . His hair is wirey like his mums .

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I can’t get over how much Jono does. Drops the kids at different schools, took Edie shopping, pick up from two different schools, homework with the kids, bathing the kids, blow dries Emilia’s hair, took out the bins, made sure everyone was in bed. Where is Anna and what does she do all day???
I think it was from two days, one day he took E1 to school and one day he took the As to school. It doesn't make sense for him to drive two kids then take the car back home pick up the other kid and take them to school and have them all be at school before it starts, and then do the same at the end of the day.
In terms of what Anna does, sleep, do her hair, do her makeup, complain to Matt, eat with Matt, go shopping with Matt.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Not sure I'm just super protective but that zipline looks like an accident waiting to happen!

There's a reason they are usually higher up
But those kids are pushed off a ladder and touching the floor the entire time
What if they slammed into the grass would they still think its a good idea?

J was praised for blurring alessia this time as the wind blew her dress up yet shared her naked numerous times with no issues before 😡

Jassieau

can someone catch me up please?
-ANna looking SO THIN it's sick and worrying, is she on Ozempic or just ED has resurfaced? scary.
- Are Jono and Anna playing the separated parent game to attract attention or has Anna asked him for a separation because Matt is single now so she has to match her bestie/f*ck buddy /'gay dad' , their relationship is beyond weird. He's definitely more than a friend.
-That bank satement is weird, so are they broke and have they taken their kids out of private school?
how are they funding those cars and lifestyle?

Gigi.23

Looking at it its a loan as its listed as a company asset not as a creditor...... so a £200k loan from the comapny. It could be a transferrable debt from another company they own? Or more than likely to pay off part of mortgage as I imagine its pretty high!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I couldn't watch that video, the incessant squawking from all of them was doing my head in, the sticking the tongue out makes me cringe, jono just gives me the creeps in general.
Also is it just me or is Anna trying to dress a lot younger these days?
She's definitely dressing younger, refuses to act her age in any way.
Kids, nope she'd rather spend every minute with matt even if it means ignoring the school runs and leaving them for j to do.

We can all see her jeans don't fit the buttons just barely hang on but she persists in wearing them.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So... I just watched the video.. First of his I watched in a long time!
He called E2 a 'performance child' :rolleyes:. Seems E2 is dropped off at a tutoring place couple times a week.. Homeschool groups are usually flexible though, and may not have a set start time.
The As go to an 'International School'
Evidently not, he said E2s day is relaxed time to go home wash your hair, have breakfast and then tutoring later on
Not in any rush.

• Sad

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
She is already tired with her half-ass workouts. She proceeds to convince herself that she needs a protein smoothie or a healthy pancake while kids are stuffed with sugars. She gets tired again by getting her hair and make up done, that's why she gorges those yummy treats with Matt. Her kids aren't her priority to say least

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Also they probably are used to just having things delivered, where you don't see the transaction.
Saying that, the Es have their own debit cards which A+J load money onto and they can and have used shopping in the past, so E2 should absolutely know that you need to tap a card to get things from a shop. Entitled.
I am sure they did an ad for it, too.