Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
What's wrong with j 🤨
Hey kids pretend I put you to bed, Emilia feed your doll that bottle and then all scream goodnight together out your open windows
Whilst i look confused on the patio
Got it? Good and action 🗣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Eyesopened

VIP Member
We all see how uncomfortable e2 is with his hair yet his parents don’t do anything to help. Even something simple like that. Disgusting

GoodieFoodie

I cannot believe what I've just listened to
The foul language E2 uses in the latest is disgusting!( the frog noises don't obscure it either)
And j encourages it.
A simple wake up Emilia would have sufficed most adults would blush hearing those choice words 😳😱

He's a child.
He is NOT a child! He is a pErFoRmEr! (as per Jono) Get it right!

• Sad

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Is Jonathan using AI to edit the videos? They are so horrible, jumpy & the captions are so off it isn’t funny.
Surely he’s not really paying someone for the that poorly produced crap!
Either that or he needs to put the wine barrel down while he’s on the job. It’s probably jumpy and sporadic to appeal to youngens though, and shite captions to entice comments.

• Haha

Phnx_rising

Like when Alessia was having a high fever and shivering, and he had her in front of the camera sitting on his lap as he phoned the doctors...... great content.....
Am I remembering correctly (or was it another family vlog channel) but didn't they do the same when E2 had reoccurring ear infections some years back? Or have I just made up a little scenario?

Lorny

VIP Member
I have no interest in which particular school. Just if it was state or private so I could work out how far the ship has sunk 😂
Same 😂

Also agree that we shouldn’t be sharing any possible new school but they will just end up leaking it themselves anyway.

callmegracie

VIP Member
I cannot believe what I've just listened to
The foul language E2 uses in the latest is disgusting!( the frog noises don't obscure it either)
And j encourages it.
A simple wake up Emilia would have sufficed most adults would blush hearing those choice words 😳😱

He's a child.
of course he does, posting controversial things makes people talk and therefore more people watch because they want to see what people are saying..
i'm sure he thinks any publicity is good publicity for them :rolleyes:

Hillary101

I was going to say as well- the old days in her 20’s she totally dressed like a 40 year old! Now she’s nearing 40, dressing like an 11 year old.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
If you zoom in, there's a really obvious line across the top of his head, going almost ear to ear as well... very odd. Don't know why they don't put it in a ponytail or plaits so they don't have to keep pushing it out of their face.
I would say their hair has grown, but it's very thin and straggly as long hair on biological males often is, so E2 is wearing clip in extra rows around the top of the head. The front is probably the real hair which explains why E2 is constantly fiddling with it. And if it's clip ins, they might be worried about the tracks showing or them falling out if they style it.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Not sure about 'the new school', but when the Es started the one Emilia still goes to, Jonathan commented on how nice the menu looked, and Anna adjusted her meal plan to it.
Then COVID hit, and she had to give them a packed lunch. Not sure if they ever got back to school lunches after that.

• Sad

leabytottle

VIP Member
I think the A’s new school is part of their old school, but cheaper. It’s an international school, with more of a Montessori approach it seems. Andrea has been moved down a year.
They made a big fuss about edie starting drama school- focusing on film and tv. We’ve deducted its a weekend thing, rather than something like Sylvia Young

• Sad

Marie_10

Jonathan's latest few tiktoks with Edie are so god damn cringe like watching them physically hurts 😬 I bet in 2-3 years Edie will want all of these taken off the Internet forever

PinkFlam

Googling schools is a bit much!
It looks to me like they both have their pjs on, maybe they will put their uniform in elsewhere (in the car or at school) so people can’t work out the school.

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Her latest reel she says "I gained a lot of weight in recovery and I was going through a really happy time where I was just really happy with my relationship with food"

So....do you admit you're not "happy with your relationship with food" atm???
I don't think she is at all. Clearly in a calorie deficit, getting smaller. If this is ED recovery 🤔
I do wonder about Ozempic. Let's face it she can afford it 🤷‍♀️
Either that or she's gone a bit OTT with the fillers again 😂
But guys I'd never lie to you 🙄🙄