Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
View attachment 2888975
Can she even move in those jeans?! They look like the most uncomfortable jeans I have ever seen in my life. They are so tight! How would one even breathe in those. They are literally digging into her waist and strangling her bits. Why would you wear something so ill fitting. I certainly couldn’t. She’s always wearing clothing that are way too small. She really does look ridiculous in them.
She always competed herself with body of a teenager. The comments filled with "Oh mY gOd, yOu dOn't loOK liKe Mum oF 4". She is so vile that can stoop lower by wearing E1's clothes.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

GoodieFoodie

So apologies as I’m sure this has probably been discussed loads. Haven’t followed them for a long time or watched any of the vlogs either for ages. Something of them popped up on my Instagram and so I was kind of interested to watch a couple of Anna’s vlogs. She said in one of the recent ones that all of their kids have special needs?! They certainly didn’t stick out in the couple or vlogs I saw as really having huge additional needs if that makes sense, and Edie is home schooled but the rest aren’t - why?!
She was referring to the dogs, not the kids.

• Haha

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Looking at Matt's insta,its full of feelgood,therapy soundbites and getting over a broken relationship. One of his talks he says "A good friend said recently they didn't feel like they was (sic) on the right path in their life".....

Wonder if it is his bestie sis Anna

evoway13

VIP Member
So Giselle gonna make a comeback?
**Instantly gets flashbacks of semi nude Jonathan wearing tutus**
.....and the one nipple :sick:

Even in Domdie, his books are sitting on shelf collecting dust.
..more like 'Dom-ass'

Well, Anna has done the doxxing trifecta of the new school!

Spilled the beans before they were even enrolled with her dumb color me in calendar.
Logo as plain a day in most if not all recent videos (what are we 2nd or 3rd week into term?)
Mentioned wild Fridays, which if googled, gives the school away as one of the top search results.

You'd think after years online you’d have enough self awareness and sense to hide or redact such info.
Heck they even had a second chance with this new school and they effed that up in the first couple of days too!
Totally hopeless. Where are the brain cells?
Found it immediately!!! Is it a coincidence that this school offers scholarships/bursaries and the SJ's are skint?

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
I can’t get over how much Jono does. Drops the kids at different schools, took Edie shopping, pick up from two different schools, homework with the kids, bathing the kids, blow dries Emilia’s hair, took out the bins, made sure everyone was in bed. Where is Anna and what does she do all day???

Putting to the side the whole exploitation thing if we can, he seems a very involved dad who does a lot for his kids. They are definitely spoiled and ungrateful tbough. I felt a bit bad for him when Emilia barely had a reaction to him getting her some tops she would like. He also got Edie the keyboard they asked for. Concert tickets galore. They never seen that enthused which bothers me cos they do it to show off for the camera.
I agree with all of this and don’t get me wrong I think Jonathan is a weirdo disgusting child exploiter so in no way am I saying he’s a great person but he is a very involved dad even though he exploits them which is so wrong and it can take away from any good things he does and also he’s their dad it’s just as much his responsibility to take care of them but like you said he does so much he pretty much does everything and Anna does nothing or veryyyy little. What confuses me is what kind of agreement do they have behind closed doors that makes him ok with doing everything and her doing nothing? I’m so confused what Anna does all day besides chasing after Matt.

I did think Jonathan getting those tops for E1 was thoughtful but she didn’t seem grateful and I don’t know if that’s cause they’re so spoiled that they just expect everything but I think it’s sad to see kids be ungrateful like that and not excited. It’s the parents fault when kids don’t learn to have manners cause these kids rarely say thank you and rarely appreciate what they have. At the same time those kids have been exploited for years that they’ve made a lot of that money from the channel/TikTok so they deserve the money spent on them so in a way it’s like they’re buying things with their own money rather than their parent/parents working hard to buy them things.

I do agree though E1’s reaction was like she couldn’t care less about what he got her which is sad and immediately she starts talking about something else in America she wants instead of for even 5 minutes be focused on what she had just been given. I think Jonathan buying them things sometimes across as bribing them whether that’s for them to film content with him so he can get views or maybe he genuinely is being thoughtful in that moment to make them happy but in the long run it’s not a good idea to constantly spoil kids with whatever they want cause it makes them unappreciative.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Edie didn’t appear in Anna’s latest vlog (hers mane be feel nausea both her and Jonny take really shaky footage!) The other 3 were happily playing, and they all went to the cafe without edie (Jonny encouraged the kids to lie about where they’d been!!) I bet edie is in their room, online, talking to god knows who. It’s crazy to me that they have so much unsupervised screen time.
PS it’s not a bad thing that edie wasn’t on the vlog
Why should they have to lie, the amount of treats and days out E2 gets is disgusting compared to the others and he has no issues bragging about them.
Even if they did say something he would have no right to be angry about it.

leabytottle

VIP Member
Didn’t edie go to Melanie Martinez with Emilia? Im sure they did. In Jonnys latest TikTok, he says edie went to her first concert.
is he changing the narrative again, or am I going crazy?

Phnx_rising

What's wrong with j 🤨
Hey kids pretend I put you to bed, Emilia feed your doll that bottle and then all scream goodnight together out your open windows
Whilst i look confused on the patio
Got it? Good and action 🗣
Anything for "content"
Also anyone else feel like he prompted A1 to be overly cutesy in her clip?

On another note, I accidentally clicked on the "daughter" hashtag on that YouTube short and I kid you not, most of the videos are jonos... I think there's around 30 just on this screenshot that are his

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Kaylarina

Most stage schools are heavily oversubscribed and would require an audition of some sort for all new students in addition to passing an interview plus the fees (unless you get a scolarship which would also require an audition).
I could be completely wrong and this could only be relevant to one specific school, but I'm pretty sure my friend had to send over her daughters last school report before they were even consider for a vocational audition because of how intense it can be to keep up academically due to the reduced timetabling of academic subjects.

Trixi

it’s a gossip site! Are you a parent? If I was a parent in that area, I could imagine myself googling and being interested in what school they go to. Is it crossing a line, I suppose a little, but it’s sort of to be expected.
I'm a parent of 4. I'd never Google other kids schools etc. Just weird to me how invested some people get 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I think JJ probably thinks/hopes that E2 can be a Dylan Mulvaney or Ryland Clarke type, a 'queer' person of relatively few talents who's able to wing it just by being consistently 'fabulous', but that's naive in the extreme. Both of those two are reasonably articulate verbally. Would E2 be literate enough to quickly and fluently read something that'd been written on a cue card? Would E2 be capable of a quick-witted spoken retort that doesn't involve resorting to mindless obscenity? Going to school, for both the book learning and the years of experience of playground/classroom verbal jousting, would be incredibly useful in in the 'line of work' that JJ has supposedly got lined up for E2.
Because JJ is not 'creating' a trans kid, he is simply making him a drag queen. The snapping of fingers and tacky ott outfits. Even though being drag queen is much harder than being fake trans person. Drag queens are stylish with sass. J needs to read 'Transgender for dummies'

LuluBanks

What does knowing where the kids go to school have to do with their wellbeing? What difference does it make to you? Its just weird 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m curious what type of school they chose. Not the particular school. The type of school (eg a Waldorf school) says a lot about Jono’s choices as a parent. I really don’t care to know the name - I’m not even in the UK. It’s interesting how private schools are seen in the UK? Are the public schools in their part if the UK no good? It doesn’t seem like J and A have much interest in preparing their kids for an intellectual future. Isn’t E1 going to be an singer? Also why don’t they send E1 off to boarding school? Less parenting for them.

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Shocked she lets the kids climb up onto her bedroom window ledge and let's them jump on the bed while she edits and films them. What if they fell backwards through the glass window 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but what is she doing?! 😅
View attachment 2962800

What movement is this?! Her twists from side to side are lifeless!

She’s put the caption “Go! Go! Go!” on the post!

There’s nothing “Go! Go! Go!” about whatever it is that she is doing! 😂
Geez anna put some effort in at least
These workouts are embarrassing no wonder she hasn't seen any change or improvement.
Just go on the peleton or rower at least then you might get a workout.

sydneymae

I really hate when she puts the flags on her posts like this to make it appear that she's trans and in a relationship with Matt.

View attachment 2966540

Also - wtf is going on with the poison gnome's hair - did he have pubes transplanted? :sick:

View attachment 2966542
Im not even a part of the community but the level of rage I feel when herself or Jonathan exploit the LGBTQ+ flags and terms for views. It is pure sanctimonious virtue signalling. There should be an option to report it imo!!

I was heartbroken to see in that clip above poor little Alessia kept patting her mother to try get her attention but the witch was too busy locking arms with ‘gay bestie’ and forcing another of her children to film them for her social media.

Who’s to say that she isn’t a real life witch who has cast a spell on Matt? The 2 of them appear to be spellbound, joint at the hip with both experiencing tunnel vision when they are together.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I only know their previous school because they were constantly showinh badges on uniforms. I am sure they will 'leak' this school too, they just can't help themselves.

I just hope the kids will like it, and they will have adults around them who actually care about their wellbeing and education - something their parents couldn't give two sh*ts about.

Gemsquash22

What do we reckon leprechaun eats in a day 🤣she ain’t cooking this for him. Maybe pizza and a bottle of wine a night?!

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Again, she is not having a 'free from' product this time. She went about a year of going specifically gluten free, claiming bloat was the issue. Later she admitted it was an ED choice.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Yes he did always lusted on zoe.
Anyone remembered the video (can't seem to find it) he did with the Hello Friends of the Internet where it looked like he stalked Zoe
He deleted that a long time ago, that was the last straw I think with them being friends…they completely ghosted Jono after that!