SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think Emilia passed the 11 plus so a grammar school? They wouldn’t have to pay fees
I don't think she did the 11 plus. The video they showed of her reading the 'acceptance letter' to her new school was way before the actual results came out. I think they just wanted people to think she passed her 11 plus. I don't know why, she's obviously a bright little girl, regardless of her academic scores.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure this has been covered so apologies doe this I'm new here to this thread but have jono and Anna separated? She's always with Matt

Reactions: 2
I'm sure this has been covered so apologies doe this I'm new here to this thread but have jono and Anna separated? She's always with Matt
Apparently not, she claims they’re still together. However they don’t really appear in each others content, and she’s never looked at Jonathan the way she looks at Matt

Reactions: 8
So she basically let her dogs rip the bird to shreds , sees it on her doorstep but thinks duck it its half ripped open anyway , makes out she didnt know it was outt there but then says it came over to the door so what your just sitting there watching your dogs maul it ?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So she basically let her dogs rip the bird to shreds , sees it on her doorstep but thinks duck it its half ripped open anyway , makes out she didnt know it was outt there but then says it came over to the door so what your just sitting there watching your dogs maul it ?
Putting how cruel it is to the side anyway, it’s absolute madness she just let that happen given the dogs could potentially get anything from that bird (parasites, diseases, etc.). Surely anyone who has just lost one of their dogs would be on the ball and a but extra protective… helps if you actually care about your pups though!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Putting how cruel it is to the side anyway, it’s absolute madness she just let that happen given the dogs could potentially get anything from that bird (parasites, diseases, etc.). Surely anyone who has just lost one of their dogs would be on the ball and a but extra protective… helps if you actually care about your pups though!
Exactly , really piss me off

Reactions: 3
I doubt they own the cars, they’ll be on higher purchase or similar
He said before (it could be bullshit) that when they were doing well he bought expensive cars outright, then when he needed cash he'd sell them again.

Now it's possible even if he did once do that they've long since released all the cash. OR it was bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Looking at it its a loan as its listed as a company asset not as a creditor...... so a £200k loan from the comapny. It could be a transferrable debt from another company they own? Or more than likely to pay off part of mortgage as I imagine its pretty high!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He said before (it could be bullshit) that when they were doing well he bought expensive cars outright, then when he needed cash he'd sell them again.

Now it's possible even if he did once do that they've long since released all the cash. OR it was bullshit.
And cars are the worst thing to buys as investment. They depreciate faster than anything.

Reactions: 14
Not sure I'm just super protective but that zipline looks like an accident waiting to happen!

There's a reason they are usually higher up
But those kids are pushed off a ladder and touching the floor the entire time
What if they slammed into the grass would they still think its a good idea?

J was praised for blurring alessia this time as the wind blew her dress up yet shared her naked numerous times with no issues before 😡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.