Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Why the heck is he asking strangers to send things to the kids giving out the po box aswell
Purely so they get enough to film an unboxing video!
Anything could be sent not only is it unbelievably greedy it's super dangerous
I'm not saying anyone would send something bad but you never know.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Cooke_ie

I think they've pulled them out because of something to do with Edie. I think they pulled Edie last term because of what it is and they were paid up until end of last term and then have pulled them now. It's unusual to move before end of academic year.
Obviously they have left Emilia there because apart from anything she would kick off royally if she had to leave before end of year 6.
Whatever it is it must have been bad for Anna to be parted from SGD 🤔😳

It doesn't answer the question of what is happening to Edies education.

The school runs are going to be chaotic!! Anna will be so tired 😴
I'm guessing E2 will be homeschooled or online schooled from now on. The child has been exposed so much online by now and has had so much of their personal life shared that they've very likely to be bullied , no matter what school they go to 😕

• Sad

Phnx_rising

Anna will always go that extra mile and make for herself, from scratch, a healthy type of breakfast. If it’s not oatmeal & fruit most mornings it’s a dish like this…pancakes with fruit toppings or the like. But the kids breakfast it’s always store bought chocolate brioche with lashings of chocolate Nutella in it and occasionally a strawberry or banana if she can be bothered, but it’s more heavy on the chocolate side of things. I’ve never known anyone that wouldn’t want to give their children a healthy balanced diet.
View attachment 2956106

Anna, how about you make a “breakfast of champions” for your kids and not just for yourself!

I’m sure they would love protein pancakes, too, or a child friendly pancake recipe. God knows they need protein in their diet.
Looks like she's back in the grips of her ED, it certainly doesn't help that people on her recent YouTube video have been asking for her to bring back "what i ate Wednesdays"

I have a feeling her and Matt just enable one and other.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
not a southern thing, i've never seen any schools without uniform either!
Definitely heard of having to pay £1 to wear your own clothes on like a charity day but definitely not just rock up everyday in your own clothes.

leabytottle

VIP Member
Surely if edie was worthy of a “stage school” surely they would have also auditioned for matilda? Oh yes, it’s because they only want to do tv and film. I think most people wanting to act would relish the opportunity to be on stage too?
The little acting TikTok’s that Jonny does with edie are awful. Sorry to say, and I know edie is a child, but they can’t act. Can you imagine how they’re going to feel at the “stage school” acting alongside children who can act?
One of my ex pupils was an exptremly talented dancer and got a place at a prestigious ballet school, where she also had to board. She had been dancing since she was about 3, and always stood out as being one of the best in any shows she was part of. She really struggled when she went to the dance school, as the competition was so very high. That’s was someone with natural talent, but who’s also trained and practiced constantly. You have to e thick skinned to be in this industry, can you imagine if edie auditioned for something and didnt get the part? Jonny will have edie making a diss video, sweating at the casting team.

Greentrees

VIP Member
It’s a pretty desperate attempt of The Sun and whoever their PR are, (I thought the SJ’s didn’t have a PR anymore, it used to be BellePR) to drum up interest about a small child drawing fishes that look like penises and how the kids have moved schools.

The exposure should be about the cold showers given by those two monsters and what Jonathan is doing to E2 and all the years of misconduct and how rotten they are, not a drawing.

Writing about fishes that look like penises is hardly a story that should be printed to generate income from.

If there is any positive to come out of the article printed, is hopefully when people google or search for information about the SJs they will see the type of parents those poor kids have and uncover the truth about who these people really are and their abhorrent behaviour and their bad reputation who are known for monetizing off of their kids and what’s happening with E2 at the hands of his father and mother, and will hopefully raise some alarm bells.

Last edited:

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
His parents has made sure E2 has zero contribution in trans activism, all they know is paint nails and snap fingers saying "slayy".

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Her fashion style is so cringy 🥴 her waistline really doesn't look good with the crop top in my opinion, a longer t shirt would be better.

1718040582074.png

1718040683746.png

1718040759058.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9

GoodieFoodie

It’s dreadful that Jonathan is filming E2 swearing and plastering herself in makeup on TikTok. She is a ten year old child who shouldn’t be on any social media at all, and yet her mind has been completely rotted by her awful father encouraging her to obsess over materialistic possessions and over-exaggerated teenage behaviour. It gets worse and worse.
And he thinks this behaviour is going to land E2 on TV shows etc. Nobody wants that attitude and behaviour... and nobody certainly wants to deal with his as a parent on set. The backlash they get in the media alone is enough to not touch them. If they were humble, maybe they would have gotten a few opportunities.

Not sure how they are doing 3 school runs...
1. E2 is in Brighton at the mo, no sign of the other kids so guess they in school.
2. If E2 is home schooled not sure how that can be counted as a 'school run' ?

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I have just watched a tt from Toby- Jay who is a trans man and calls out bullshit about non binary, gives excellent info about his journey, what dysphoria was like for him .

He’s said when you haven’t changed your name legally it’s still very much an alive name not a dead one .

So I’m going to carry on saying e2 or Eduardo

callmegracie

VIP Member
I wonder if Edie has started getting anxious about going to school because they’re realising that they’re not actually a girl and doesn’t want to be. Surely if it was to do with the school itself then they’d just put Edie in a new school like the A’s
well since the trans thing started e2 has been sent home "sick" with a stomach ache quite a few times, that magically disappears when they get home 🤷‍♀️ i think someone said that it always happened on a sports or swimming day too?

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Calpol can be taken minimum 4 hours between two doses. I used to stretch it till 7-8 hours by warm compressions during pains or wiping wet washcloth during fever. 2 hours is extremely short span between 2 doses.

Bol85

VIP Member
If she has time to brunch with Matt practically daily, she can find time to have a meal with Jono. Maybe try having brunch with your actual husband once a week. 🙄 or you know, don’t go to bed at 8pm. Have a date night at home once a week. Or a date lunch. Why not ask your only friend Matt to babysit?! Maybe see your families more than once in a blue moon & they might fly over & help you out a bit more..

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I take it E1 is finishing school at their old school, the As have started a new school, and E2 is being 'homeschooled', hopefully because E2 will start at the same school shortly? Being homeschooled long-term will not be in E2's best interest...