Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
That's the most sad looking food. It has no value, no colour. I am sure Anna had a hot hearty meal because breakfast is the most important meal for her. She is so lazy and uninventive that shoves in a banana with it to fill their tummy. Eating Nutella everyday for breakfast 😩🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Gigi.23

Thats a loan. They have taken the money out to try and claw back some earnings. Then they can declare bankruptcy not owing anyone anything. You can see that as the creditors owed havent changed.

• Wow

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Lucy's workouts are great, in my opinion. I had a lot of postpartum complications after last delivery. Also it helped my SIL after accident where movements were limited. Her simpler workouts are great for those who don't want high intensity and complicated movements.
To be honest, Anna is lazy and has neither of limitations, so why she doesn't do a Blogilates or a Chloe Ting workout?

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Not me!may have asked a few years ago but I guess I'm Impressed she's stayed offline.
The last I saw of her was right after Jonathan posted his incredibly creepy and inappropriate 'erotic stories', saying something like there's always someone in the family you're embarrassed by.
She'll pop by sometimes, or Anna will visit her with the kids/a child, but even then they do not show her all that much. Good for her. I hope she's found herself a good job and is happy living off-line.

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Using 4 times the recommended amount of a £52 ($125 AUD) a pop cleansing balm every single night is such next level dumbass behavior! That doublewear must be so caked on 🤢

And while I’m talking about dumb sh*t, can someone please tell me a good enough reason as to why you would pick one child up from stagecoach, bring them home to immediately leave with another to go right back to the same place?

What world does this woman live on? Cause it ain’t this one!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
I think it's a wig, it's always in that same parting and seems uncomfortable
When we spoke about this a bit ago, I think someone said that it’s clip ins, and I definitely think they’re right. Either that, or edie is constantly touching her hair as a sign on anxiety

sas99

Thread suggestion: SacconeJolys #95 E2 is a "teen" with Jono in the scene, while Anna is busy wishing it was her!

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
So many little ones got into nature during covid because of regular walks but those poor kids just got even more addicted to screens and sugar .

Can you imagine either parent encouraging them to fill their windows with rainbows and thank yous for the emergency services ?

They are definitely planning to bitch about the ‘ best school in Reigate’ as it was when the kids first went 🙄

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I’ve spoken on here before, along with others, about having an ED. I am a healthy weight and have a much better relationship with food than I’ve ever had. I still have days when I struggle with food, and that’s after years of therapy. If i inadvertently loose weight, and start to look gaunt , i have to remind myself that it’s not healthy.
Anyway, back to Anna, and Matt. I can not for the life of me fathom why Matt would set up a camera, in his bathroom, and record himself being sick. I’m not posting a photo as it’s not something I want to put out there.
I think sharing his story with an ED is of course completely appropriate and encouraged, as not enough men share their experiences in recovery. Yet, Matt thinks it’s ok to post this??? I can see why they’re friends now.
I am sorry, he did what??????
I am emetophobic, so thanks for the warning. I hope IG will ban him for a while for this.

• Wow

sydneymae

Anna promoting getting a tummy tuck, liposuction and boob job on her latest ticktock smh.

She is looking tiny for her frame and build. It seems she’s excessively slimmed down since she had the surgeries and whilst she appears to be chuffed with her new appearance I have to wonder has she fallen back into her ED.

It is frustrating to see all these influencers get to look a certain way all because they can fork out thousands of pounds and even get cosmetic treatments done for free. It all contributes to a never ending beauty standard that puts pressure on so many women and young girls to try and reach when the reality is most can’t afford. I have to wonder how this will all affect her own girls as they grow up. Imo you can see the negative effects trickling down already 🙁

Marie_10

Reading the comments under Jonathan's last video is really uncomfortable... So many people asking about Edie and wanting to see her, there's more comments about Edie than about the video. I hope that it's kids commenting this and not grown men.

• Sick

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Sheesh! Her unhealthy obsession with Matt and tracking his activities is going to cost a lot.
The consent is just a clickbait..they are devils in disguise. The kids will never have privacy in SJ house. Every stuff is monitored, discussed, edited to feed predators.

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
I know two young women who both studied at uni...One studied Musical Theatre in Manchester - since she graduated in 2015- she's never had an acting/singing role in anything and she's really talented. She's on long term sick with depression. The other young woman I know studied acting in Carlisle - she was in 'Billionaire Boy' as a child and she's done NO acting since. She did additional courses to be a dance teacher. Statistics show that only 2% of students at stage school/university 'make it big'. My cousin's daughter studied Media at Manchester - when she graduated, she worked in a shop, hand making chocolates.......Jono is deluded if he thinks any of his children are going to be huge stars. It's not fair to tell the children that they're so talented, and then get turned down at numerous auditions because they're not at a high standard of performing. Goodness knows what it will do to their mental health. I've noticed that actors who are newcomers, are related to famous actors that have been around for decades.....they've grown up in the industry, trained by their parents......
---

I've noticed that Anna is staying out of Jono's vlogs - I initially thought that Anna had moved out - especially when E1 said she got the children dressed and gave them breakfast.....isn't that what Anna supposedly does?
I know someone who was nominated for a BAFTA, she’s got a job on the side, as an actor you only work 11% of the year, if that. These lot are feeding their kids delusion.

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
I’d forgotten about this family to be honest and then a friend mentioned that the 3 younger kids had left the school her children are at and started somewhere new (I live local to them and know where but am obviously not going to share to protect those poor kids!). I went to nosey on Anna’s IG. OMG! So much has changed. I can’t believe how things have escalated with Matt. And E2 😢 Those children are going to need so much therapy.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
When she was rushing around at home getting Andrea's things, Jonathan appeared so was clearly at home. Anna complained that she spent 2 hours driving to and from the Es new school due to the extra trip. Wouldn't it of made more sense and got the things to Andrea quicker so he wasn't the odd one out for her to call Jonathan and ask him to bring them?
I thought exactly the same thing.

Her interaction with Jonathan was cold and unfriendly when she returned to pick up Andrea's stuff. That marriage is dead in the water imho.

In the words of an old song "there may be trouble ahead".....;)

Marie_10

It's really cute how Emilia is taking care of Andrea, I'm glad that she seems well adjusted and I hope that spending time with Emilia is good for both Andrea and Alessia.

It seems like Edie doesn't get along with Andrea and Alessia...

doodlebug

VIP Member
What is Jono gonna do with himself when his kids are teenagers and no longer interested in performing his little skits or even appearing in videos?? I almost feel bad for him. Anna will have run into the sunset with Matt. Videos is all he knows/has. How will he occupy himself???

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Matts ex sold ginger Ray for a lot of money and now manages the company.

So the A’s going to a different private school would indicate it’s more led by needs/wants not being met by either the parents or school.

Annal and her picking the forget-me not that ‘ Theo’ left for her, that shows just what she is, didn’t take a forever photo, just killed the living flower