Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hillary101

Wow, you really forget how unwell Anna looks nowadays until you see pics from back then!! Very worrying how skeletal she's becoming - buying jeans from the kids section!
It’s true. I watched some of her older videos- and specifically one where she talked about “what she would tell her teenage self”, and showing old photos, she’s thinner now than she was when she was a tween/teen. So no wonder she’s wearing teen clothes. It’s like a mid-life crisis.

Reactions: 9

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I am amazed how Sun reporters made it obvious by writing "phallic" to a child's drawing. You don't need to have high IQ to understand what it looks like. It is clearly done by Jonathan and his PR team.

• Sick
Jonathan always liked the young teenage look. No curves, not much in the way of boobs, and a high ponytail. Aside from monetisation options, it is why he always openly lusted after Zoe.
It is also why him getting 'lost' with a couple of girls during his bike meet & greet was so ... Suspicious.
Yes he did always lusted on zoe.
Anyone remembered the video (can't seem to find it) he did with the Hello Friends of the Internet where it looked like he stalked Zoe

• Sick
  • Wow

Eyesopened

VIP Member
The kids pjs are tidier than their day clothes. 9/10 the two youngest are dressed scruffy, I just hope it is a school where all the kids are dressed for messy activities so they don’t get to feel ‘ different’ .

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
The photo of her 'showing off' her cosmetically altered body on IG , her midsection looks like a plastic doll. Really bizarre looking.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I know Lucy used Anna just as much as vice versa, but she must be so ashamed of this association. Anna is not getting any results from years of doing her workouts. The only time she did was when Lucy actually came over a few times a week.

evoway13

VIP Member
Yep the majority of the companies have an age recommendation, and it’s older than E2.
They say mild products during puberty. Children just need to be clean and can have basic moisturisers for dry skin if needed (on elbows etc)

Cooke_ie

Do we know for sure that E2 is attending stage school full time? It could just be Saturday school or even a summer scheme, as in two months time it will almost be the school holidays in the UK. We all know how much they like to exaggerate the truth!

Wills315

VIP Member
Anna drip feeding about the “trauma” she experienced, as last year was “the worst year of her life”, is the equivalent of someone posting on Facebook saying “Today has been the worst day ever!” Then respond to comments of “are you ok?” By saying “inbox me hun, I don’t want to say on here”
Don't forget posting pics from your hospital bed/hooked up to a drip hun Xo

• Haha

Cooke_ie

Not sure how they are doing 3 school runs...
1. E2 is in Brighton at the mo, no sign of the other kids so guess they in school.
2. If E2 is home schooled not sure how that can be counted as a 'school run' ?
I suspect E2 is enrolled in some online school, I can't imagine those two actually homeschooling her themselves!

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I’m completely out of the loop with this lot and I can’t see it on the wiki - are A & J still together?
From what they show, we're not sure. But that could all be just so people would speculate, as any 'engagement' (views, questions and remarks in their comments) counts.
They don't seem to be doing much as a family. Jonathan is very much going overboard in filming with E2, mostly stupid Tiktoks, and Anna seems completely in love with her 'gay best friend'. So who knows... but they love the spectulation I'm sure.

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Matilda is open calls a lot of the time as they don’t always want “stage school” kids. My niece was in it many moons ago but it came to her through the Sylvia Young agency.

Emilia’s voice is average at best, it’s definitely not a MT voice.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I know this has nothing to do with the workouts but it just reminded me of a comment Anna made to Lucy about her being lucky not having to deal with a husband and children.

Lucy had a fiancé who died in an accident where he was shot. Anna clearly didn’t even give it a second thought as she kept it in her vlog.
Yes, I remember that. Disgusting woman, but also Jonathan for not editing it out.

JustSad123

Chatty Member
The way she is talking in the new reel makes it sound like it was always cosmetic to her and never about fixing her diastasis recti as she didn’t even bother to mention it! (adding the # doesn’t count especially when she has spelled it wrong lol)

Also now admitting to liposuction on top of the lipofilling??
That surgeon needs to be investigated for malpractice.

sydneymae

What if they are rage baiting everyone by not wearing school uniforms? 🤔
I think the term ‘rage baiting’ is being thrown around too much in some of these threads.. is it so hard to believe these children have been put into a non uniform wearing school? There are quite a few non uniform schools spread around the country both private and public. More than one might realise.

Regardless of whether or not it’s a private school I think we can gather from bestie Matt’s wording in his comments that the children have been put into a less academic led school compared to the rigid prestigious one they were previously in. The sacconejoly children are borderline feral and with the lack of discipline and help from their parents they no doubt would have been struggling to keep up in that school.

I do however believe there must also have been some substantial tea or drama that went down in that school as it has been hinted at. What ever it is is bound to come out one way or another but I would assume when the eldest child has finished up in said school.

Marie_10

Since you guys mentioned Edie's hair I went back on Jonathan's channel to see if the growth was unusual, and I do think that it's his real hair but the way that it's styled makes it looks kinda weird lately. Just a few months ago before he started trying to straighten some of it it looked a lot more natural.

That being said, rewatching bits of older videos is quite sad. Only 7 months ago, Edie was way more sweet and didn't have the over the top drag personality on camera.

She also wasn't touching her hair constantly and was happy about toys like a normal kid.

MrsLennox23

I can imagine Anna puts zero effort into sex, the rare time age allows Jonny to come near her. Was she a virgin before Jonny, or have a made that up? Either way, she was very young when are met and married him. I imagine her just lying there, like a lifeless Barbie, whilst he’s saying how young she looks, sweating on top of her!
She never shows affection towards him, I’ve never seen then told hands, or look like they’re a couple, even prior to matts appearance in their lives!
The thought of this literally made me throw up in my mouth 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha