Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
We always say here that Jonathan convinced Anna to have the kids by promising she would not have to look after them.

Reactions: 10

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
Definitely something off with E2's hair - the side doesn't match the rest.
---
If you zoom in, there's a really obvious line across the top of his head, going almost ear to ear as well... very odd. Don't know why they don't put it in a ponytail or plaits so they don't have to keep pushing it out of their face.

Idontknowwhatimdoing

i can tell you from experience, it’s absolutely brutal to get into a drama school like Italia Conti. I don’t think they even do the school element anymore and you have to be at least 16 to attend. Then it’s first round self tapes, including a Dance section, then if you are lucky, an audition. Drama schools audition varying numbers but as a finger in the air, around 2000 auditions for 50 odd places (varies year on year and school dependant) Lamda exams count for nothing, it’s all audition based and unfortunately, those kids need a ton of dance training before they would stand a chance of getting through the first round. It’s going to be a very hard awakening for these kids when they realise how hard the real world is. Their parents got lucky, somehow, have avoided being cancelled (no idea how) but those rich YouTuber days are dying and by the time these kids get there, they will be completely gone

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Why does E2 constantly stroll around looking half dressed?
I know it could just be oversized clothing phase but when it's everyday it's weird.
Put some trousers on 🙄

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I recon both of them with their ED just stare at that food and don’t eat it 🤣
I'm honestly really sus of her "what I eat in a day" vids - it feels like she puts the food in her mouth then cuts the camera and doesn't actually eat it.

Also I think generally it's not healthy for her to be posting these types of videos as someone "recovered" from an ED

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
How is anna still finding so much time to spend with bestie matt eating cake??
There is two actual school runs for three kids twice a day and one pretends he's homeschooled
When it's looking like one tutor session per week the rest filming videos and tiktoks and having days out instead.

I take it she's dumped that responsibility on j as losing matt time isn't an option 🤨

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
What anna is doing is really dangerous.
Those kids will grow up realising just how much they are deprived of
We all saw Emilia and the ham and andrea wanting egg.
Unless they've given the school dietary instructions it must be a whole different world for them
No prawn curries, buttered pasta, cold fish burgers or salmon stir-fry.
If your new yes this is what they have to endure every week no child friendly meals and missing out on so much
The simplest things they haven't tried.

Strange their allowed mcdonalds yet not allowed meat or veggie alternatives at home 🤨

Also I have never seen yogurts offered as a pudding just mountains of sugar and chocolate everyday.

leabytottle

VIP Member
I doubt Edie or the SJ know much about pride. Aside from waving flags and captioning “trans” in everything they do, they don’t do anything else to support the LGBTQ+ community. It wasn’t long ago that Anna appeared uncomplaining a sister who was a lesbian.
If they constantly talk about being trans, is that not just hammering gone to edie how different they are? Let Edie be a kid FFS. It’s going to be tough once they hit the teens, so just let edie enjoy life. Of course they need to be prepared for the future, but it doesn’t need to be mentioned daily. IF Edie does identity as female, then in future it will be resented that everything is “trans girl”. If you truly believed then surely they’d stop the trans part?

• Heart

Chrisxo

VIP Member
I don’t want to sound weird either but I’ve noticed every cover pic on his YouTube vids the kids have their mouths open and one is even titled first time this has probably been mentioned but I can’t help but feel it’s sinister for a certain audience 🤮 I hope these children get the help they need💔

• Sick

leabytottle

VIP Member
I think that was the most pathetic “workout” I’ve ever seen Anna do. She looks like an old granny! On paper, someone exercising EVERYDAY, you’d think theyd have a defined body, but here is all surgery!
again, someone working out that much, you’d think she’d throw in a few runs, I’d go on the pelaton, as Jonny clearly isn’t!!

CoconotLoco

View attachment 2879300View attachment 2879302 So E1 and E2 can get their room’s redecorated twice in a month but they “don’t have time” to do the little ones rooms. Sure Anna
Don't they have enough bedrooms for all the kids to have their own, regardless of size, its a shame yet again Dre and Alessia has to share, Alessia especially is always a after thought.
---
When I tell you I RAN here from Anna’s ig tell me you’ve ran out of money without telling me you’ve ran out of money!!!!!! No more private school!
Sounds about right but seems stupid putting them in a new school a few months before they break up for summer.

• Sad

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Or, perhaps they're just showing how easy it would be for someone with more nefarious intent to find them? :unsure:
But you don't know whether someone with nefarious intent is reading here 🤦🏻‍♀️ Still putting the same info out there.

All anyone is proving by doing that is that they, too, don't care about safeguarding the kids.

evoway13

VIP Member
I know two young women who both studied at uni...One studied Musical Theatre in Manchester - since she graduated in 2015- she's never had an acting/singing role in anything and she's really talented. She's on long term sick with depression. The other young woman I know studied acting in Carlisle - she was in 'Billionaire Boy' as a child and she's done NO acting since. She did additional courses to be a dance teacher. Statistics show that only 2% of students at stage school/university 'make it big'. My cousin's daughter studied Media at Manchester - when she graduated, she worked in a shop, hand making chocolates.......Jono is deluded if he thinks any of his children are going to be huge stars. It's not fair to tell the children that they're so talented, and then get turned down at numerous auditions because they're not at a high standard of performing. Goodness knows what it will do to their mental health. I've noticed that actors who are newcomers, are related to famous actors that have been around for decades.....they've grown up in the industry, trained by their parents......
---
I get where it derives from, just seems like he’s pretending they call her Tommy all the time. It’s never been heard on the vlogs, or mentioned when writing a post, the other kids don’t call her it, and don’t seem to know who the hell Tommy is 😝 Like a few of us have said, when a family member has a nickname, it tends to be known and used by all the family. Suddenly Jonnys constantly saying Tommy, yet no one else is.

I know we all slate him, but at least he does things with the kids, even though it’s most often for content. For example, buying cricket equipment, then getting all the children involved. Anna, nowhere in sight. He does have to make it annoying by pretending he doesn’t know what cricket is, and repeats the same unfunny jokes. It’s on a parr with everytime there’s a birthday, and each gift he pretends it’s a school book. I mean shock horror, cos who would possibly buy their kids something educational?
I've noticed that Anna is staying out of Jono's vlogs - I initially thought that Anna had moved out - especially when E1 said she got the children dressed and gave them breakfast.....isn't that what Anna supposedly does?

mimidiamond

I dont want to sound like a creep but has anyone notices everytime andrea is video hes always holding his private areas , i thought it was his tshirt but on one off the shorts jonathan posted you cam see and anas new video , is that abit strange and for them to post it and not edit it out when all the strange creeps who watch jobos videos?

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
I think they've pulled them out because of something to do with Edie. I think they pulled Edie last term because of what it is and they were paid up until end of last term and then have pulled them now. It's unusual to move before end of academic year.
Obviously they have left Emilia there because apart from anything she would kick off royally if she had to leave before end of year 6.
Whatever it is it must have been bad for Anna to be parted from SGD 🤔😳

It doesn't answer the question of what is happening to Edies education.

The school runs are going to be chaotic!! Anna will be so tired 😴

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I cannot believe what I've just listened to
The foul language E2 uses in the latest is disgusting!( the frog noises don't obscure it either)
And j encourages it.
A simple wake up Emilia would have sufficed most adults would blush hearing those choice words 😳😱

He's a child.

• Sad
  • Wow

leabytottle

VIP Member
Anna probably loves that video because of them thinking Matt is her husband!!

I’ve seen that video before, but never notice edie copying Matt, especially the whole weird sexual twerk