Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker2k20

The kids pjs are tidier than their day clothes. 9/10 the two youngest are dressed scruffy, I just hope it is a school where all the kids are dressed for messy activities so they don’t get to feel ‘ different’ .
You;d think she could of bought them new shoes, especially A2 and A1 trousers that fit! She has the best always!!

Reactions: 9

JustSad123

Chatty Member
No attempt at blurring the new school logo.
They want the kids abducted don’t they!

Maybe the Sun should've run a child endangerment story with the SJ’s being the main headline!

• Wow

hdhshh67

Honestly anna seems so apathetic to motherhood and her kids lives. It really feels fake most of the time and she seems unhappy. I hope shes okay

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
That last video is disgusting, just hideous. The amount of money spent at the Toy store is utterly disgraceful.

Jonathan Joly is certifiable. What right minded parent thinks this is a good activity for their child.

leabytottle

VIP Member
Anna, it’s not actually summer yet, we’re still in spring!

on a more important note, I wonder if Anna is even aware of what’s going on in the world???

• Haha

Marie_10

About Andrea holding his private parts, I remember that boys used to do it often when I was that age and they'd often do it when they needed to pee. So hopefully it's nothing sinister and he just does it when he needs a wee.

Cooke_ie

I noticed that E1 looks very uncomfortable being filmed in Anna's last couple of videos. Also, why is Anna still filming and posting footage of her brushing the children's teeth and feeding them spoonfuls of medicine? Surely she should know how inappropriate that is , unless she is doing it on purpose :(

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
They are forever following trends, to hell with parenting... But it's usually just one 'favourite' child that gets attention, and that right now is money maker E2, who did not get a look in when Emilia was the star of the show...

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
I’m a bit late to comment but poor Alessia having no one’s hand to hold when having her ears pierced - just a camera in her face! Poor little girl looked terrified. Jonathan if you’re reading, please put down the camera and tend to your children. Alessia looked so anxious and like she wanted to cry but was holding it in. Poor little girl
---
Just seen that Emilia is auditioning for the west end today… interesting. Is anyone able to workout which show is auditioning for children today?
---
I’ve just checked and April&May for auditions for Matilda and her classmates. Will be very shocked if Emilia gets even a background character
---
It says that Matilda’s classmates have to be under 4’10”. Not sure if Emilia is that small? But it’s hard to tell on the vlogs so maybe she is
---
I think it’s unfair for J to post about Emilia’s audition. He really doesn’t let any of his kids have any privacy
There is no way E1 is talented enough for any of the West End shows that need child performers and tbh there aren’t a lot of shows that need kids at the minute. Matilda needs exceptional dancing apart from anything else, Les Mis her voice isn’t strong enough. All the possibilities Secret Garden at Regents Park for instance will already be cast. However I am wondering about the newly announced Oliver. The girls just form part of the workhouse ensemble.

And also just to note, producers don’t like casting girls of E1s age due to puberty onsets. You can’t start a run with a child in one stage of development and be left in a situation where you have to get rid of them quickly. E1 seems of perfectly normal height and development for an 11.5 year old, and thats where producers start to drop out. Unless it’s for something like Adrian Mole.

Phnx_rising

Didn’t edie go to Melanie Martinez with Emilia? Im sure they did. In Jonnys latest TikTok, he says edie went to her first concert.
is he changing the narrative again, or am I going crazy?
In One of his vlogs he said that he doesn't count MM as E2s first concert as they went with E1, whereas OR is apparently the first concert they really wanted to go to... if that makes sense... I was getting pissed off at him going on about it being their first concert, like mate no it's not

Eyesopened

VIP Member
There won’t be too many more birthday invites for E2 & the A’s from their former school friends. A few parents might feel sorry for Alessia so she might get a couple .

Bet most of the parents have already deleted annals number

• Sad

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I do wonder how Edie's behaviour is like when they are off camera especially with how bratty they are when being filmed. As someone said , Edie very much rules the roost in that family especially since they are the very much the cash cow for Jonathan. I doubt Edie would even get told off for misbehaving.

I saw a bit in an older video where Jonathan was pretending Edie was going to take A1's best friend away from her. Poor A1 was crying and Edie was just acting like a mean girl with Jonathan, pretending that she was going to take her friend away. I watched it days ago and I keep thinking about how horrible it was.

I'm just mostly interested in the family dynamic amongst the siblings and Edie. There must be some jealousy about the attention that Edie gets as A1 is very much ignored by her parents. There must be so much jealousy about the treats and days out Edie gets in comparison to the other kids. The amount of arguments and jealousy my brother and I had if one of us went out to McDonald's whilst the other was away in a summer camp with cubs was bad enough! Imagine what it would be like in that house with everything that Edie gets!

• Angry

merryforge

Anna's vlog title “Look who it is! Dad came to visit!” tell me that’s not a clickbait title!

How very apt having that 'safety notice' sticker right where Jonathan is. Yes, everyone needs to be cautious of that creep.
View attachment 2966180

In a recent tiktok Anna put out, she insisted her and Jonathan are still together and doesn't understand where all this speculation is coming from about her and Jonathan not being together, Oh Please! She knows what she’s doing!

She posts videos and pictures of her and Matt as though they are a couple and write lovey dovey messages in each others comment section on each others posts and gives the impression they are together plus her avoiding Jonathan like the plague and are never out and about together like her and Matt.... well, what are people supposed to think!

Then she puts up Click bait thumbnail titles like on her vlog today "Dad came to visit" which drives the speculation even further as though he is visiting his children as though they are separated or divorced. These idiots think people are stupid with their idiotic bait titles and immature behaviour, people can see right thru them.

Another click bait caption “out living our best life” arm in arm, posted by Matt. I honestly can’t say when I have never seen her and Jonathan walking along linking arms or even standing really close to one another when out and about walking, like these two. I wonder what the kids feel when they see Anna and Matt like this?

View attachment 2966168View attachment 2966169
The look on her face, she looks evil/wicked!
Who TOOK this photograph? is Jonno traipsing dolefully behind like an obedient little cuckold, happy even to pimp out his wife's bit on the side if it gets clicks?

• Sick

Eyesopened

VIP Member
The A’s are going to have fun at their new school once they relax, don’t think annal is going to like it though

They have wild Friday, this week was all about having fun in the mud ❤
IMG_4107.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Greentrees

VIP Member
Margaret's hair looks like a birds nest. It's dry and brittle af. Does she even use hair conditioner.

6A87833E-47CC-4FCC-BE6D-2165510A0D0E.jpeg

74D27EC1-4F79-4F34-8448-B71A89D0E1EA.jpeg

---
That's one thing her and her fucked in the head son-in-law have in common they have the same type of bristly hair

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hillary101

I just saw the divorce discussion reel and a hidden comment is calling Anna out for her “woman hips” and says the account is fake. So I guess Anna isn’t the trans mom role-model she claims to be. 😜😂

• Haha

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Again not focussing on specific schools but theres not many full time stage schools left. One very recently closed its lower school. And one is extremely prestigious, I can’t think for a minute they’d let E2 in.