Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Urgh still having to have that smelly excuse of a man lay next to her 🤮 in saying that - they do deserve each other .

Poor kids .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

leabytottle

VIP Member
I can imagine Anna puts zero effort into sex, the rare time age allows Jonny to come near her. Was she a virgin before Jonny, or have a made that up? Either way, she was very young when are met and married him. I imagine her just lying there, like a lifeless Barbie, whilst he’s saying how young she looks, sweating on top of her!
She never shows affection towards him, I’ve never seen then told hands, or look like they’re a couple, even prior to matts appearance in their lives!

• Sick

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Take away all the stuff that makes us go yuck and those kids would still be left with issues that will affect them as adults.

The norm for the kids to see the parents lying is one I find scary for them, we’ve seen Emilia call her dad out but doesn’t mean that she won’t lie herself ( I hope she doesn’t)

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
She lives in the US with her wife. Anna did not go to the wedding and was annoyed she did not get a whole 'my sister came out to me' story to tell.

• Wow

mimidiamond

Yes, I’ve noticed this and it’s been mentioned on here. It’s often a sign of nervousness and children sometimes do it to comfort and self soothe, but I worry about the reason Andrea is doing it is linked to something sinister
Just seen a bit if Anna’s vlog (watched on yew tube!) and when Oma arrives, Jonny and Andrea open the door. Anna says to Andrea “aren’t you going to give Oma a hug and a kiss!” And Jonny says “or a punch in the nuts”. What an absolute weirdo. I bet Margaret hates him! What a horrid thing to suggest to a child, even more so that he’s suggesting doing it to a grandma.
Sorry didnt relasie its been mentioned before , yeah it worried me incase it was a result off something sinister , i just dont get why they wouldnt edit it out there are so many creeps who watch the videos as it is , makes no sense to me , yeah i saw that and thought what the hell , so rude and disrespectful , she should have turned round and punched him one in the nuts

• Haha

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
The insane behaviour of Anna shows that she had a very sheltered upbringing and growing up she didn't have any friends. She was 19 when she met Jonathan, if she had a friend before she could have been warned.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I agree it just comes across like a fake friendship the more they keep posting these stupid reels. It’s also really odd that a woman 30 plus hasn’t got any meaningful friendships. I mean most women have friends they form once they become mums, if they don’t have any good friends already. Obvs you then have work friends but she doesn’t work? So for her to just have one friend who happens to be clearly trying to make it on the gram just makes it seem even more insincere. I also, can’t get past the fact that this guy clearly uses filler in his lips, they look so over done!

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Anna trys to make out the dinners she cooks for the kids, they really like. Everytime she has asked the kids at the table they struggle to give a positive response but she keeps talking it up as though they are loving her food, that’s not the vibe I’m getting.

In Anna's vlog today she made salmon again in a spicy marinate with flat gluten free rice noodles on the side and said it was a success with the kids!

No it wasn't, when Anna asked Alessia if she liked it she gave a meek reply and said yes, only because Anna was hyping it up, Alessia was too busy eating her dessert yoghurt mix. It was like she just said yes to get Anna off her back and the camera out of her face. And then she asked Andrea when was putting a whole entire cookie in his mouth as he walked over to his dish on the table.... His dinner looked barely touched.

View attachment 2971445

There was so much left on his plate, then when she realised how much was on the plate she made an excuse and said "i gave them pretty big portions” yer, sure Jan! He didn't want to eat it!

She never deviates from a certain specific base of ingredients she uses in her meals. Its always salmon or prawns marinated in soy sauce, chilli, spicy spices concoction with some gluten free rice noodles or rice.

Everything she decides to cook is a low calorie, lean meal designed for her not her kids!

Give'em a roast and roast potatoes with a mix of roast veggies, They will loose their minds, Anna, Go on, give it a try!
The worst part is that the kids had a friend over and she still served up a meal they don't like who knows if the friend ate anything either.

She so made up that excuse on the spot wasn't a big portion they hated it
Plain and simple.

I shouldn't have to ask but was it definitely gluten free noodles?
The amount of carbs in that house on a daily basis nobody needs gluten free foods
Save it for those who do!

mimidiamond

I actaully died when in her.new vlog john says she dont let him go out and she loves mat more than him , i know its a joke but god that made me laugh , dont think she knew what to say , he did look abit hurt 🤣
---
Oh ffs not anna getting annoyed when her and mat trying take a photo and alessia is trying to b in it too :(

Reactions: 10

Hillary101

I know it’s a stretch because we have no evidence of why E2 is not in school, I am wondering though if it was school refusal. Since I’ve brought it up before, all the clues- not wanting to go, like @Scar14 said… and not wanting to answer to his parents, won’t do chores, etc. Seems E2 has to be bribed to do the social media for Jonathan. If he outright refused to go to school, what could they have done except unenroll him? His personality is so focused on his phone and internet… he seems like a shell. I really don’t think the isolation is good for him.

• Sad

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
We all see how uncomfortable e2 is with his hair yet his parents don’t do anything to help. Even something simple like that. Disgusting
It's become repetitive, almost a compulsion to touch the front of his hair. I have seen comments under Jono's youtube asking why Edie is doing this but as usual, he ignores them.

Sayrz

I was looking at the videos on YouTube and it seems that the same thumbnail is being used multiple times, just slightly altered... why would you pay someone to make you thumbnails if they aren't even going to do it properly?
The school morning routine video, and the night routine video have the same image just changed a few things.

On a separate note, the way the thumbnails are edited really creep me out, as someone else mentioned they're strangely cartoon like and don't really look like the SJ kids

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Her latest reel she says "I gained a lot of weight in recovery and I was going through a really happy time where I was just really happy with my relationship with food"

So....do you admit you're not "happy with your relationship with food" atm???

Eyesopened

VIP Member
A2 has briefly featured on the schools social media insta , looked like he was loving his activity. I personally think things became untenable between the sjs and e1 school, hence the changes for the other three but for once her education came first hence seeing the term out. Thankfully the As will be getting a lot of 1-1 and confidence building now, a2 will burn off more energy & a1 will get more time with animals and in nature.

The had something like 2k worth of shares, nothing in the scheme of things- Sabrina was told about how joliars non binary, swearing, child abuse would reflect on her company then they suddenly didn’t have any shares❤

• Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
Edie didn’t appear in Anna’s latest vlog (hers mane be feel nausea both her and Jonny take really shaky footage!) The other 3 were happily playing, and they all went to the cafe without edie (Jonny encouraged the kids to lie about where they’d been!!) I bet edie is in their room, online, talking to god knows who. It’s crazy to me that they have so much unsupervised screen time.
PS it’s not a bad thing that edie wasn’t on the vlog

FrankieP

Then she thinks she’s mum of the year for going back and getting the stuff for him. Just had to mention that it was eating into her bestie time with Matt. She’s insufferable.
When she was rushing around at home getting Andrea's things, Jonathan appeared so was clearly at home. Anna complained that she spent 2 hours driving to and from the Es new school due to the extra trip. Wouldn't it of made more sense and got the things to Andrea quicker so he wasn't the odd one out for her to call Jonathan and ask him to bring them?

• Sad

leabytottle

VIP Member
I wonder why I can't see it? I'm not blocked and I can see everything else 🤔
I couldn’t either, but then I looked on yewtu.be and saw the comment from the potato.

They are currently auditioning for Matilda, but as someone else has said, based on experience, you have to be an exceptional performer to be in the show. My friends daughter was one of the Matilda’s and she was outstanding. She had shown a huge talent for singing from an early age, and went to ballet, modern dance classes, drama and singing lessons every week. It was a LOT of commitment. She played the role for 18 months, before she aged out. The ensemble have to be top notch dancers, as well as being able to sing.
Emilia doesn’t have a strong voice as all, she has very little control and she has that pseudo American nasal habit that they’d hate. She also looks too tall, and they usually cast small 8 year olds, she’s 11.
I wouldn’t put it past Jonny to say she is auditioning, but really is doing a one off performance as part of stagecoach, and has to still audition for that. It’s such a shame that they are setting her up to fail, all for content. If Emilia was genuinely auditioning, I can’t see her wanting precocious Edie being there, stealing the lime light. Jonny probably told Edie that the casting would see Edie and immediately want them, so took edie along.

Attachments

Last edited: