Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So apologies as I’m sure this has probably been discussed loads. Haven’t followed them for a long time or watched any of the vlogs either for ages. Something of them popped up on my Instagram and so I was kind of interested to watch a couple of Anna’s vlogs. She said in one of the recent ones that all of their kids have special needs?! They certainly didn’t stick out in the couple or vlogs I saw as really having huge additional needs if that makes sense, and Edie is home schooled but the rest aren’t - why?!
Not sure what she could mean by that the only thing that is confirmed is Emilia has dyscalculia
Jono creates lies every other day without any professional diagnosis

E2 is homeschooled likely after other parents left angry in the old school.
J pretended everything was well received and supported yet from what we know it absolutely wasn't and parents weren't happy with them.

It also means he can stay home and create content everyday tiktoks, instagram and youtube videos easily with nothing but the odd tutor session as an education.

Ever since he was pulled out E2s attitude is disgusting and getting worse.

Reactions: 11

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Luckily for Eduardo he lives on Terf Island currently so his parents will have to move to another country if they want to give him drugs and enforce his social transition on others on an ongoing basis. I suppose they could go home to Ireland but I think all of Europe is starting to wake up to this nonsense. He might be in the first cohort of children who stand a chance of at least not suffering permanent physical damage, although the mental damage has already started.
Ireland used to send kids to the Tavistock because it didn't have a children's endocrine clinic. Tavistock is gone now So Ireland's not an option either (thank god).

I wouldn't put it past them to go to the US though. Endless doctors willing to sterilise children there.

Gemsquash22

I think by now it’s a better plan for him to drag the ugly tattoos across his scalp instead of going for hair transplant #51 once he sees that pic of his bald spot on here 😂. Maybe the neck penis needs a bit of a bush.
Yeah he needs to do something about the bald spot on top, I think he’s trying to grow it to cover it but maybe tattoos are a better idea! Nice little close up here 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
There will be so many exceptionally talented kids who won’t make it so there’s no chance Emilia will. She will be rejected immediately. So many of the kids her age will be in dance classes almost everyday of the week but Emilia only does Stagecoach.

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I wonder if that would be Andrea's 'thing,' as well as being the only boy for Jonothan to market them off online if he is stuck for content- though I'm not sure what he is going to market A1 to his viewers. He was big on Emilia being the 'neurodivergent,' one for a bit as the singing wasn't getting enough attention online. I do remember her dyscalculia coming up a few times in videos and Emilia was sorting the shopping by colour due to her neurodivergence- something that hasn't been seen again. Videos about Emilia having dyscalculia haven't been made in a while, but they've not been on camera as much and Edie is star of the show.

I am still convinced that Jonothan is going to start pushing Edie as a teenager akin to what he did with Emilia especially since she is on camera less now. Emilia was 11 when he started calling her a teenager and it won't be much of a push to call Edie that now since she is ten. There has been so much swearing from Edie and it's just not nice to have a child swear like that and for Jonothan to encourage that behavior. I do see him as being rather lax with Edie off camera when it comes to getting told off for bratty behavior.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I watched some of the video and E2 said something like i might get my ears pierced but lets wait and see how it is for alessia.
Something similar to that and thinking about it I wouldn't be surprised if j used alessia as a sort of reassurance for E2 seeing what would happen, Emilia already has hers done and in no world would he ever allow andrea to have it done.

Alessia really didn't look excited at all and if that's the reason why I'm not surprised 🤦‍♀️

• Sad

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Well, Anna has done the doxxing trifecta of the new school!

Spilled the beans before they were even enrolled with her dumb color me in calendar.
Logo as plain a day in most if not all recent videos (what are we 2nd or 3rd week into term?)
Mentioned wild Fridays, which if googled, gives the school away as one of the top search results.

You'd think after years online you’d have enough self awareness and sense to hide or redact such info.
Heck they even had a second chance with this new school and they effed that up in the first couple of days too!
Totally hopeless. Where are the brain cells?

• Wow

Kren9

Chatty Member
This just popped up on my fyp when I was scrolling on Tik Tok. The guy who stitched the clip with Anna and Matt clearly doesn’t know who they are but I am SO happy he is calling this out and look how many likes this got! Everyone agreeing with him in the comments too. 👏🏻

BettyRose

Emelia is at the original school, as she starts a new school in September anyway
Edie is "homeschooled"
Alessia and Andrea are at a new private school, which is cheaper than the original school but still £3850 per term for A2 and for A1 £4550 per term

• Wow

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I'm probably nitpicking but in the video where he gives E2 the phone, he shows no real gratitude. He briefly yells thanks towards the end but that's it . I know if my son was gifted a phone he would be saying thanks a thousand times before he even looked at the phone, I might not be a perfect parent but I will say my boy is extremely appreciative of everything and it's something I've consciously done is to not spoil him and make sure he always says his please and thank yous. Having no manners or appreciation for anything is a nasty trait to have I can see that child being an absolute terror once puberty hits.
I think the E’s especially had everything given to them that they just don’t give a shit about what they get as it’s expected they will just get it. They grew up in the peak of the SJ’s earning ££££ and gifted constantly by brands.

So now it’s like a new phone? Concert tickets? So what? Who cares?

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I scrolled back but couldn’t see a comment about this so I’m sorry if I’m just rehashing. But this TikTok … oh my god … you fully see Edie’s underwear.

It makes me feel sick because it’s so intentional to cater to his weirdo audience. He can hide Alessia’s underwear when she did the zip line (obvs he should) but he allows this 🤢🤢🤢. That sicko knows exactly what he’s doing.

Attachments

• Sick

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Can you imagine what the parents at the school say about A&J if us strangers on the internet have the opinions we have? They burnt their bridges with all the British YouTubers, I can’t even imagine what their group chats were like so school parents will be similar. The staff room would probably have the saddest conversations

theSJfox

Good luck to them if they really are sending e2 to stage school, seems like a waste of time and money. Guess they think he’ll go far due to the trans storyline, any sensible person wouldn’t want to touch that family with a barge pole.

Idontknowwhatimdoing

I absolutely agree. It's usual Jono rubbish. I was heavily involved in youth theatre when I was younger and as you say getting into any kind of training like that is brutal and involves years of training. Edie is not even a single threat, let alone the triple threat she needs to be. 100% this is something he's paid for.
Sounds like your daughter is doing really well 👍
She is thanks! Even youth theatre is brutal! If Edie is on a paid summer school (which do not usually involve auditioning) then they will soon realise what they are up against. Louise Pentland was the same when Darcy went to a summer intensive, she acted as though Darcy had a personal invitation based on talent, but no, anyone can go, and that’s fine but let’s say it for what it is. For my daughters BA place they offered around 50 from over 2000 auditionees. Unless you’ve got a very close contact, money doesn’t help you gain a plan place. Edie doesn’t stand a chance. I cannot express my hatred for these two enough. So immature and deluded. 😡😡🤬

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I do think they've sent them all to the same school
Absolutely agree here, can you imagine them having to do two different school runs on different routes twice a day?? That would seriously impact Anna's capacity to sit in a cafe with Matt and incessantly giggle