SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
emilia seems to still be at the private school because it's her last year there (it would make no sense to move her just for a few months), the a's have moved to a non uniform school and e2 s home schooled (sees a tutor a couple of times a week) 🤷‍♀️
did they say why they were changing schools or have they just glossed over it and not told us why? Suprised anna has moved the kids meaning her having to do a morning school run aswell as pickup

Reactions: 7
Possibly not as if he was going to be enrolled, why not know with his siblings?
They said E1.

I imagine she’ll go to a different school for seniors purely because the school she’s at requires decent results from tests to progress to the next school.

Reactions: 2
I know home-schooling can work really well for a lot of families, but I don't see E2 coming out of this well educated. This "tutor" sounds like it's 2 hours a day max - the brain rot of their Tik-Toking make it impossible for them to concentrate for much longer. Anna and Jonno aren't going to be "teaching" him jack tit. It's going to stunt his social, educational, and mental growth. Not going to school with other kids and having a routine, not being around people his own age.

I think one of the reasons he comes across as so unlikeable is because he believes (and has been told) he is more important and more special than anyone else. I watched Lessies ear-piercing video and the night time routine vid last night, and seeing E2 with his seatbelt off in the car, the faces he pulls thinking he's a TikTok star, all the skin care products he loves to flex to the camera. It's grotesque.

E1 I think is a sweet girl. Despite all she has been through in this family, she seems level headed, sweet, and thankfully a free-thinker. I hope she decides to no longer do videos with her creep of a Father.

Reactions: 17
i cant wait for the day these kids decide to not be in videos and / or sue their parents for exploiting them online

Reactions: 15
I think that Jonothan has really pushed the idea that e2 was special to them. I think that the attention from social media has really made e2 rather unbearable and is encouraging brattish behaviour, especially with how shy they were. Jonathan is portraying it as confidence in them being Edie and their true self but it feels more like bratty behaviour.

I think that e2 is perhaps the most camera-trained of all the kids and they are constantly acting up for the camera and playing up to with the constant hair flicking and face pulling. Many have said it recently, but it is like Edie is a character that E2 has adopted rather than an actual person. They are also acting like a drag queen than a ten-year-old girl and it is constantly being played up for the camera. I know that Jonathan has really encouraged it for the engagement and has made e2 the star of the channel and you would honestly think that he had one daughter with how much e2 features.

I do wonder if this homeschooling is so that e2 can be available for content and it would be easier to do more videos like 100 years of hairstyles without school being in the way. I do wonder if e2 has agreed to it as well and it is convinced that it will make them famous. They are so convinced that they would be a Netflix film star and I do wonder if e2 came to the audition in case a casting director took notice of E2 .

I did also just wonder if e2 is being home-schooled as a reward for being on the camera or making videos. I can see Jonathan being the 'fun' parent that he portrays himself to be and telling e2 that they can stay up late if they do a TikTok or they get can get Roblox or their skin care. I think for a child, it seems like a really good deal and they won't be thinking of the consequences, especially as they are convinced that they are going to be famous. I'm sure that Jono frequently encourages this mindset in E2.

I do keep wondering what the dynamic among the siblings is like with e2, especially with the younger ones. I do feel the most bad for A1 as she does seem so left out and in E2's shadow all the time, even at his own birthday parties. She seems to be nervous all the time. I do see a lot of tension happening in that household when they are older and teenagers, especially regarding e2. I am dreading what Edie is going to be like as a teenager, both in regard to their bratty behaviour as I do see a train wreck happening with them but also for their mental health. I don't think that Jono is going to allow them off the camera unlike E1, who has been making fewer appearances recently.

Reactions: 13
I think that Jonothan has really pushed the idea that e2 was special to them. I think that the attention from social media has really made e2 rather unbearable and is encouraging brattish behaviour, especially with how shy they were. Jonathan is portraying it as confidence in them being Edie and their true self but it feels more like bratty behaviour.

I think that e2 is perhaps the most camera-trained of all the kids and they are constantly acting up for the camera and playing up to with the constant hair flicking and face pulling. Many have said it recently, but it is like Edie is a character that E2 has adopted rather than an actual person. They are also acting like a drag queen than a ten-year-old girl and it is constantly being played up for the camera. I know that Jonathan has really encouraged it for the engagement and has made e2 the star of the channel and you would honestly think that he had one daughter with how much e2 features.

I do wonder if this homeschooling is so that e2 can be available for content and it would be easier to do more videos like 100 years of hairstyles without school being in the way. I do wonder if e2 has agreed to it as well and it is convinced that it will make them famous. They are so convinced that they would be a Netflix film star and I do wonder if e2 came to the audition in case a casting director took notice of E2 .

I did also just wonder if e2 is being home-schooled as a reward for being on the camera or making videos. I can see Jonathan being the 'fun' parent that he portrays himself to be and telling e2 that they can stay up late if they do a TikTok or they get can get Roblox or their skin care. I think for a child, it seems like a really good deal and they won't be thinking of the consequences, especially as they are convinced that they are going to be famous. I'm sure that Jono frequently encourages this mindset in E2.

I do keep wondering what the dynamic among the siblings is like with e2, especially with the younger ones. I do feel the most bad for A1 as she does seem so left out and in E2's shadow all the time, even at his own birthday parties. She seems to be nervous all the time. I do see a lot of tension happening in that household when they are older and teenagers, especially regarding e2. I am dreading what Edie is going to be like as a teenager, both in regard to their bratty behaviour as I do see a train wreck happening with them but also for their mental health. I don't think that Jono is going to allow them off the camera unlike E1, who has been making fewer appearances recently.
He cannot possibly think that. Do they really think any casting director wants a child with that attitude? The cursing.. the constant tongue sticking out, the obnoxiousness.. and not to mention they probably see the whole trans thing being possibly fake.. they def won't want to get involved, and I don't blame them. They are protecting their brand and image. Most kid stars that become discovered (that I've seen) are very humble, likeable children. E2 is not. And all the videos out there is not doing him any favour. Very bed move A & J! He had more opportunities as shy, sweet Eduardo.

as someone who's been anxious since about the day of my conception, that's defo a telltale sign of school anxiety/beyond ordinary 'nervousness'
i agree. It go so bad for me to the point I was scared to go out, even to the end of the road. I can’t imagine what it must feel like for E2 but they need to get this sorted as it can cause health issues both mentally and physicall, and get the point of not going out.

Reactions: 6
He cannot possibly think that. Do they really think any casting director wants a child with that attitude? The cursing.. the constant tongue sticking out, the obnoxiousness.. and not to mention they probably see the whole trans thing being possibly fake.. they def won't want to get involved, and I don't blame them. They are protecting their brand and image. Most kid stars that become discovered (that I've seen) are very humble, likeable children. E2 is not. And all the videos out there is not doing him any favour. Very bed move A & J! He had more opportunities as shy, sweet Eduardo.
I don't think that J has much experience in regards to the theatre. I think that J and e2 by extension, thinks that to get 'famous,' is similar to social media, where acting obnoxiously does unfortunately get views and attention. I think that J encourages the behaviour as it is just Edie being 'confident,' in themselves in contrast to the shy Eduardo. It would not also surprise me if J is trying anything to get Edie promoted and 'famous,' and that is including dragging him to a theatre audition in hopes that they would get scouted in some shape or form.

Reactions: 10
Probably, the A's new school also has a senior school.
I still think that whatever happened at the old school, they moved the As because this is the school E1 is starting in September. Anna is all about convenience and whatever falling out they had just made this move easier.

Reactions: 3
I don't feel like there's any discipline happening in this household. What rules even are there to break???

Reactions: 8
I don't think that J has much experience in regards to the theatre. I think that J and e2 by extension, thinks that to get 'famous,' is similar to social media, where acting obnoxiously does unfortunately get views and attention. I think that J encourages the behaviour as it is just Edie being 'confident,' in themselves in contrast to the shy Eduardo. It would not also surprise me if J is trying anything to get Edie promoted and 'famous,' and that is including dragging him to a theatre audition in hopes that they would get scouted in some shape or form.
Well.. he/they better think again! Nobody wants a kid with that attitude! They hate working with bratty kids who probably won't listen and not to mention the parents! Nobody will want Jono on set.. he'll probably start spewing how he went to graphic school and can edit and blah and want to help. They're too much! No casting director will tough them with a 10 foot pole!

Reactions: 5
I think JJ probably thinks/hopes that E2 can be a Dylan Mulvaney or Ryland Clarke type, a 'queer' person of relatively few talents who's able to wing it just by being consistently 'fabulous', but that's naive in the extreme. Both of those two are reasonably articulate verbally. Would E2 be literate enough to quickly and fluently read something that'd been written on a cue card? Would E2 be capable of a quick-witted spoken retort that doesn't involve resorting to mindless obscenity? Going to school, for both the book learning and the years of experience of playground/classroom verbal jousting, would be incredibly useful in in the 'line of work' that JJ has supposedly got lined up for E2.

When E2 goes through puberty - that will be the deciding moment for them

Reactions: 10
How is anna still finding so much time to spend with bestie matt eating cake??
There is two actual school runs for three kids twice a day and one pretends he's homeschooled
When it's looking like one tutor session per week the rest filming videos and tiktoks and having days out instead.

I take it she's dumped that responsibility on j as losing matt time isn't an option 🤨

Reactions: 9
I get the impression E2 is not happy about the fact he has to go to a tutor cause he didn’t sound too pleased after the tutoring session cause he probably thought by not going to school anymore it meant he would get to do whatever he wants like play Roblox all day and be on his phone making and watching tiktoks. I feel bad for E2 because even though his attitude and personality is awful it’s not his fault he acts this way when Anna and Jonathan are the ones who turned him into this. I’ve said it before but for the last few years they’ve not had E2 live in reality , he’s been living in a bubble and expects life to always be like living in this bubble. It sounds like some bribing has gone on there to get him to go to a tutor and do work. They have messed up the poor childs mental health so I can’t imagine what the teen years are going to be like and most likely E2 will be extremely exploited through all of that as always.

• Sad
Reactions: 14