Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buildacastle

Alessia is an absolute sweetheart… god it’s so sad to think of these kid’s potential if they weren’t forced into a YouTube career. E2 drives me absolutely insane, it’s a terrible thing to say about a child but the rudeness and general attitude is diabolical. That child especially is going to need some amount of therapy in the future.

Reactions: 24

OliviaL

Why does that sick sick man constantly place his hands on their chests? He is vile.

• Sick

Hillary101

What the heeeell was that TikTok? She is not neurodivergent or on the spectrum. Having a math disability (that one in particular)- my daughter has it. In old days they would say it was just “bad at math, or not in the genes”…. Well my daughter is officially diagnosed- and I can tell you that her math skills plummeted from POOR instruction between 1st and 8th grade. She never had a grasp of the foundation because of common core and lazy teachers. She’s also anemic and that can affect your ability to do math. No kidding.

What kind of protein does E1 get?? Did her parents ever help her do math during Covid?

She is not on the spectrum. She’s just not great at math. I can’t believe he’s implying she’s neurodivergent and then orchestrates her organizing GARBAGE FOOD by color.

What in the hell do they eat? It looks like a truck load of processed trash.

• Sad

Rhubarb58

My question is why on earth would she include that clip of Alessia in the video the first place!

squacksquack

Chatty Member
Anna happily refers to Matt as her "gay bestie" or a "gay dad" as he is gay and a dad/ her bestie - yet she refers to herself as a "trans mum". Doesn't she understand the difference?
If you’re assuming a basic level of reading comprehension has been reached by her you’re going to be sorely disappointed.

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
Is E2 aware that he will go through male puberty? cause they need to stop living in TikTok land filling their kids mind with lies and manipulation convincing him he’s already a girl because he had a gender reveal party, grew his hair and changed his name. Poor kid is in for the shock of his life when his voice starts to break and his body changes. E2 is at risk of suffering severely with his mental health when puberty starts. They’ve lied to E2 many times telling him he won’t ever go through male puberty and that he’ll be able to give birth. They have messed with his mind and it’s so cruel. He will be 10 in a few months and the years go by fast and I am concerned for E2 how he is going to mentally and physically cope with what is to come.

I’m not inside E2’s mind and no matter what as long as someone is genuinely happy and not harming anyone I wish them the best in life with their choices so whatever life E2 has I only wish safety and happiness for him but with how much he’s been exploited and had his mind messed with it’ll be a miracle if he doesn’t end up messed up cause this Edie situation from day one has felt so forced, rushed and scripted. E2 has had a personality transplant he’s completely different in the worst way possible with his awful attitude and ego. It’s so sad how much they have ruined their child.

There’s so much manipulation and E2 seems very confused in how he speaks about things like he repeats things that he feels are the right things to say and things other people have said to him rather than him naturally having those thoughts. E2 has gender dysphoria yet is completely comfortable in his body the way it is from how talks and acts and I find that very odd because you would think he would mentally be struggling with his body , I know he’s only 10 maybe those thoughts won’t come until later but he seemed more upset about not having long hair he was concerned about that more than the fact he doesn’t have the body of a girl and he happily wears very tight revealing clothing which shows his male body parts which you would think would be the last thing he would feel comfortable in.

It’s also disgusting Anna and Jonathan dress E2 this way for views they know exactly what attention they are trying to get. E2 wanted long hair , girly clothes and toys and to fit in with girls at school because he felt left out and insecure about being a boy who liked girls things and only reason this Edie storyline began was because Anna and Johnathan shoved a camera in his face repeatedly asking him if he’s a boy or girl pressuring him to choose one or the other instead of leaving him be to just be himself . They could of showed him there are other little boys who like girly things , have long hair and dressing up and they don’t have to change their name and gender to enjoy those things. Jonathan is living his fantasy through that child!

• Heart

Jassieau

i find her posts very triggering and i don't have an ED, she's absolutely starving herself, because this is not her natural shape. Unless she had a tummy staple as well to reduce her apetite this is NOT intuitive eating, for her we saw it at her heaviest and she looked great. she really has developed another ED , Matt has been a terrible influence on her.

• Heart

Hillary101

“36 yo, mom of 4, flat butt despite days of consecutive strength training workouts, with single gay dad bestie tries on #asos unitard for the first time”

#pancakes #transally #momsoninstagram #pretendmyhusbanddoesntexist #barbie #edrecovered #riverisland

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Watching Anna exercise that doesn't look right at all looks like she will injure herself. A walk would be more benefit. Anyone else?
She has 6 dogs, granted, one seems close to death so might not want to go on long walks anymore, but if she turned her '5 work outs' into 5 walks, she would get more benefit out of it. And the dogs would get an actual walk. Imagine that, having dogs and actually walking them....
---
Was quite a change to see them take turns opening presents. Gone are the days that the floor is littered with presents from viewers, and the kids are fighting just to get to them first...

The books Emilia got, aren't they a bit old for her? Young adult, she just turned 11. One is about the loss of a parent, the other about a girl who is in a car accident with her 'stoner brother' that kills another girl.
I'm not saying I wasn't reading books that were a bit too old for me at that age, but these topics seem quite heavy going, and it's not like she'll be able to talk to her parents about it? They never pay any attention to what their kids do or think, unless it's something they can film and monetise.

The amount of cars Andrea got was quite over the top.

More skincare for E2. Why? That kid has been obsessed (and not just how influencers use that word) appearance for years now, and the parents are 100% to blame. No 9 year old needs this much skin care. A shared tub of Nivea maybe. ;)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

OliviaL

What an obnoxious little brat they have created. Dreadful. That sassy aggression won’t be so endearing when he’s a teenage boy.

Reactions: 23

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I just can't understand how you wouldn't immediately take down vids of your kids and protect them the minute you'd see those comments on tik tok
I hear you and agree, however if that man had any shred of decency he would never have put his children on social media in the first place.
His response to Stacey Dooley told the world just what kind of a creep he is. :mad:

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So her latest reel on how they don't spend a tonne on Xmas pressies. Not the same Anna when you have to pay for the gifts is it 🙄. Anyone remember the years the insane amount of presents the kids used to get. Basically rewriting history. How these absolute Muppets still have any online presence baffles me..
I remember when the presents came in by the postal bags full, and they would just empty them out on the floor and the kids (and Jonathan) would just grab whatever they wanted. It was utterly disgusting.
Anna would also sort stuff into a storage unit so she would always have presents for classmates' birthday parties.

They must miss those glory days. I'm glad they are over for them, and no playbutton can tell me they are still in that same place.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Anna the "trans mom of 4 and her "Gay Best friend" skipping along the pavement in London, thumbing their nose at concern expressed by folk, is so juvenile and smacks of mean girl behaviour. Utter idiots the pair of them.

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Is she dumb? if her hair hair annoys her then why not put it up properly in a bun?! 🥴 also that frog jumping around workout is a joke.

1707408075608.png

• Haha
  • Angry

Wills315

VIP Member
Disgusting, jono himself can clearly see that, he isn't blind. Nevermind posting it online, why would they not say to e2, in a nice way,that tight leggings drawing attention to certain areas, and maybe offer a more suitable alternative? Not that I agree with this e2 is a girl nonsense anyway but if they insist on doing it they could at least give him a bit of dignity. Jono knows exactly what he is doing and who he is catering for. Vile and disturbing that he's still getting away with it.

Anna whining about gettung hate comments in her latest reel. Meanwhile the comments are rightfully pointing out the comments on the previous reel.were not hateful, just telling her she's exploiting e2 and telling her she's incorrectly labelled her caption and is misleading people. She's so stupid and vapid.

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
This doesn't even look like proper exercising....just sloppiness. 🥴 If she's up that early she can get to the gym for proper exercise or with a trainer there.

1705426258539.png

• Haha
  • Sick

ninini

It really annoys me how Jonathon portrays his childhood, I genuinely thought until recent comments on here his parents would have been struggling with money, maybe a bit ignored and neglected by them. Sure having money doesn’t automatically equal a good childhood (we can look at his own kids for an example of that) but his dad bought him an internet cafe! If that doesn’t scream a loving parent who wanted his child to succeed I don’t know what does. It reminds me of Donald trumps video saying his dad gave him a “small loan of a million dollars” 🤣. Pure ignorance. I don’t believe for a second his childhood was this constant sadness he wants people to think it was and if it was it’s only because he was a miserable spoilt little boy.